Why do people rage about being op?

Options
needykiller
needykiller Posts: 9 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
Wtf i heard every class is op, so if every class is op then it should be even, assassins r squishy as hell, sure once they stun u ur *****, so what? if a wizzy or psychic stuns u your also screwed. Sure some classes r harder to kill, just stop raging and get some skill. Everyone has a sin because their awesome for farming HH/Solo Frost/NV (which u need a high aps class for i found out). Funny how i have a 91 sin people call me op when i kill them, yet i get one shot by a wizzy easy. Point is as long as u got skills as the char ur playing u gunna be op to others, no use complaining. if u cant kill a sin then please quit the game b:bye
Post edited by needykiller on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol people aren't complaining about 9X Sins. Go watch an endgame Sin then come back. You are telling other people to learn their class and get skills? If you don't think Sin is OP then you don't know the class. kthxbai b:bye
  • needykiller
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol people aren't complaining about 9X Sins. Go watch an endgame Sin then come back. You are telling other people to learn their class and get skills? If you don't think Sin is OP then you don't know the class. kthxbai b:bye

i played my friend 101 r9 sin. Still a squishy fishy. Sure if u got the money for r9 u also got the money for +10 and good shards, face it this is a game to spend money. Its free because other spend money to be good. and Im on Lost City server i have seen way to many r9 sins, i have also seen them all drop to a psychic or run when a wizzy comes
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Psy with high soulforce is about the only anti Sin class. And by run you mean stealth then stun?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • needykiller
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Psy with high soulforce is about the only anti Sin class. And by run you mean stealth then stun?

by run i mean, saying ***** its that guy, stealth and run into sz. Then stealth and come with 2-3 people and gank the hell out of u. Psychics r awesome at killing sins but im pretty sure a wizzy or mystic can do the same. r9 wizzy owns a r9 sin. r8 seeker owns r9 sin by far
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    r8 seeker owns r9 sin by far

what?!
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    r9 wizzy owns a r9 sin.
    Both R9 +12
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xix6pNxhkjc
    r8 seeker owns r9 sin by far
    Now you are just trolling since my BM took down two R8 Seekers together.
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    by run i mean, saying ***** its that guy, stealth and run into sz. Then stealth and come with 2-3 people and gank the hell out of u. Psychics r awesome at killing sins but im pretty sure a wizzy or mystic can do the same. r9 wizzy owns a r9 sin. r8 seeker owns r9 sin by far

A group of us (my veno) once jumped 2 lower level psys. I rolled a psy after that to find out how the hell they killed all of us - repeatedly. Now I know how.

I agree with you, that the person really needs to know the class - and - how to PVP with that class to do well.

I am a PVE Sin and really need to hone my PVP skills... Not embarassed to say it. Hand me a mob or a boss, and Ill find a way to kill it. I've soloed 2-3 an managed that boss in center circle alone (top). Blew a charm doing it... (this was using my interval gear). Me and a BM took out one below an also GBA same day.

So I agree but want to toss in the fact that you really need to know the class and how they apply their skills to pve/pvp, and know other classes weakneses and strengths - it helps to know how the player also pvps.
  • SNuppzH - Harshlands
    SNuppzH - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Skills are no longer needed as much as before.. gear + wep + refine make u able 2 pk others now..>_> myself i have skils. but it don't help when ur gear is horrible..xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SNuppzH lvl 101 Sage Venomancer.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This guy is so stupid it makes my head hurt...
    I need to sit down, this is too much b:sad
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i played my friend 101 r9 sin. Still a squishy fishy. Sure if u got the money for r9 u also got the money for +10 and good shards, face it this is a game to spend money. Its free because other spend money to be good. and Im on Lost City server i have seen way to many r9 sins, i have also seen them all drop to a psychic or run when a wizzy comes

lol you tard! how much hp did you have? how much defence? buffs or no? what refine armour? what shard type? dots or vit stones (BIG DIFFERENCE!)? who were you fighting? what class? friends sin?- dont mention that here, theyll ban you unless your a big cser! you know how to play sin, or picked it up in 5minutes? what genie + skills being used? what apoth? charms?

you sir do not know the power of the prepared +12 r9 endgame sin who knows how to play their class.
    only seems your using the typical wannabe +10 r9 dagger auto-attack, "what means skill button?" sin, and assume cos your not good enough with it that its squishy.
    Yes its squishy, but sins avoid most damage altogether in fights with stun-chains.

Learn to watch and play the kind of endgame super-sins were talking about being OP.
    At endgame (real endgame not +5 gear +10 wep endgame), like the videos people posted of Cheze's Super Sin.

It trumps every equivelant skilled/geared class with ease!
    Not gna say cheze isnt skilled or anything, because he is, but the way he completely demolishes opponent's hp with auto attack and perfectly reliable stunchains, while remaining nearly completely immune to them himself is due to sin passive skills that consistantly put the fight in sin's favour.
    Causing the arguement of OP SINS FUUUUUUUUUU! b:angry
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Wtf i heard every class is op, so if every class is op then it should be even...

Ever see the ones ranked high on the PVP board every say "this race is OP, this race is OP we need to DOOOO something to them PWI!!"...

You won't ... because they have an understanding of the other classes & of their own and realize every class has pros and cons - and they simply work around this equation...

A sin tried to gank my tiny Seeker, and I simply had tons more HP then them, ran through poison mobs with them stupidly following trying to kill me and BOTH of us getting spiked by green mist ... guess who lived...

Tactics... and those that have them, hone them and learn to survive...
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Skills are no longer needed as much as before.. gear + wep + refine make u able 2 pk others now..>_> myself i have skils. but it don't help when ur gear is horrible..xD

This happen everywhere on various f2p game... b:shutup
    I am currently playing mmorpg that require awareness of mass control, mind game, team work, and fast decision in order to make my side winning.
    (no hunting low level with **** gear)

It was fun when there no ambitious heavy cash shopper....
    When a lv 2x mage usually only do 300 ~ 400 dmg / skill...
    this heavy csone can do 700 ~ 800... practically almost 75% of lv 2x character hp (average 1k+ hp)

And when my group & allies tried to focus fire, it was so hard to bring him down. b:cry
    We zerk charge like madman... about 4 people died just to kill this one DX

But i am pretty sure this heavy cser, spent godly amount of money for such a low lv fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    A Sin can one shot anybody no matter what gear and refines they have from stealth. They then immediatley go back into stealth wait for cool down and repeat. They can literally just stand there and slowly farm ppl one at a time.

What I really wanna know is why they have an aware skill, because they can't kill each other at end game coz the cowards always hide (dude drop stealth, $%&@ you, you drop stealth etc ****) From what I can see its only purpose would be to kill someone much lower lvl than them. Its something every class in the game can do to every other class, except sin and they don't even have to worry about needing an awareness lvl to kill a lvl 80 sin because a lvl105 anything would pwon em regardless . Its called noob hunting (what ppl secretly do when they're bored and not tell ppl about it)

So you gave ppl a skill thats next to useless that they never use coz they all hyper to 101 _._

Forget about OP, I wanna know about the retardation in the design.
    PWI b:bye
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    looool b:victoryb:thanks
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    To your question 'Why do people rage about being op'?

I am tired of pking some bully sin whose pking others.... and their only response is 'I am a fail R9'. My response 'but I killed your ***'....

I think that it is a matter of play style. I have made well geared, high lvl archers and I am just at bad at archer...

It just seems that when someone has a losing streak against someone better geared or someone that plays their class well, this [class] is OP!!! comes up.

It's like... "Dude... please.. if anything? Die with dignity... no trash talking when I kill you.... that's soo.. noobie".
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Definition of OP: Two lvl 105 sins locked in a room only one can leave alive.
    PWI b:bye
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    To your question 'Why do people rage about being op'?

I am tired of pking some bully sin whose pking others.... and their only response is 'I am a fail R9'. My response 'but I killed your ***'....

I think that it is a matter of play style. I have made well geared, high lvl archers and I am just at bad at archer...

It just seems that when someone has a losing streak against someone better geared or someone that plays their class well, this [class] is OP!!! comes up.

It's like... "Dude... please.. if anything? Die with dignity... no trash talking when I kill you.... that's soo.. noobie".

The real issue is having a losing streak against worse geared players. A zerk-int g15+10 sin with +10 armor can kill full R9+12 without much problem at all. Any other class with that kind of gear would be destroyed by an R9+12. There isn't much skill involved at all when you have a class immune to stun lock, with unpurgeable buffs that can do 8 second stuns from stealth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I have made well geared, high lvl archers and I am just at bad at archer, or this game in general... so I made a easy mode class instead.

Fixed b:cute

Yes, doing well on the class with the most DPS, most control skills to keep them there while you do the DPS, most crit, most rage damage %, the choice of when to start and end a fight, immune to one shot, is definitely just a matter of fitting your play style and not the class itself.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options

So OP that he's killing everyone while completely fails at playing a Sin. Tidal Protection vs Sins and BM, not using Mazi at all, doesn't know how to stun through Expel lololololol.
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Originally Posted by Aizza - Harshlands
    I have made well geared, high lvl archers and I am just at bad at archer, or this game in general... so I made a easy mode class instead.

Fixed

Yes, doing well on the class with the most DPS, most control skills to keep them there while you do the DPS, most crit, most rage damage %, the choice of when to start and end a fight, immune to one shot, is definitely just a matter of fitting your play style and not the class itself.

No, I am not bad at this game in general. If you think so, then tell me, how many times have you been in an FB, FC, TT or Nirvana with me? If never, then how do you know that I am bad at this game in general?
  • Blood_Junky - Harshlands
    Blood_Junky - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I know how to kill a sin.... Its quite easy... In theory... Untill you take into effect the fact you can't see them. They can attack you before their even out of stealth. (natural server lags fault granted) And oh yea they can just spark in stealth and hit you incredibly hard out of nowhere diminishing your chance of getting Expel/AD/Psy Will/whatever off before you die.... I do tend to kill sins with equally good gear often... but its not easy...(I often walk away, or rather limp with a mere few 100 hp left) and if they even accidentally tap double spark its pretty much over.... Time and time again I see a psychic **** a sin... then the sin comes back, smashes his face into the keyboard, hits the spark button and kills the psy... Effectively ending the fight in a stalemate depending on how often the psy can hit AD/Expel while being hit 2/3 times a second for 700s (1.4k crits) ((or whatever))
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So OP that he's killing everyone while completely fails at playing a Sin. Tidal Protection vs Sins and BM, not using Mazi at all, doesn't know how to stun through Expel lololololol.

literally its just demon spark + aps everything and it dies with ease, this is actually the first time ive seen footage of a 21k+ hp sin before...

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • goldslave123
    goldslave123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

well, there is ways to get rid of stun also.. but cmon.... psychics are way more op then sins xD. u cant really stun them in the first place, they could have VERY good defence. and not to mention i saw a girl today 9x sin, all maxed skills in white voodoo, had a tt 80 gold soulsphere +3 2 immac saphires. and very good gear, such as cube next and cloudcharger cape. but.. against a full aps nirvana claw bm.. nah i dun think so. bam, she made him kill himself so fast it was a flash. and then i watched her do it the next 5 times. so i was thinking maybe he just fails really hard... so a +10 nirvana dag 3.33 aps sin comes to her joking saying he can win, i thot he could. this 9x psy, used a genie skill to escape stun, soulburn, BAM he killed himsef just as quick as the bm did. my point is, psy have amazing buffs abilities=op, sin has lots of stuns and stealth+aps=op, wizzy hits 3x harder then any class basicly=op barb can have up to 32k hp=op, veno attks u with magic AND psysichal=op, cleric for christ sake can heal himself and u cant call potting bcuz its how they pvp=op... my point is hes right, EVERY CLASS IS OP DEAL WITH IT, THEY ARE ALL EVEN IF U USE UR CLASS RIGHT. GET GEAR, KILL SOM ****, QUIT WINING U LIL BABIES XDDDDDb:laugh
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    Ezehc - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLL.

that is some epic fail sin. looking at the aps, the sin is probably full R9 AND USING APS INSTEAD OF SKILLS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. With sage COD and skills, it would be about the same dps AND making use of control skills and aoes.

I must say it's hilarious to see a sin with non aps gear spamming 3 spark and auto attack lmfao. not to mention using defensive genie skills when he hasn't even ticked yet with full buffs, completely wasting the energy.
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

Ohh gawd so many damn sins. So pathetic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Options
    iamllam wrote: »
    rank 9 own evyerhting sorry. b:bye yu jus jealous you dont have rank 9 b:bye

i'm jealous I have no R9 b:cry

but on a serious note. Pretty sure I'd be able to kill that 21k hp sin with ease while he's full buffed and I'm unbuffed with half the hp on my sin
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • VVayne - Lost City
    VVayne - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If Ezehc doesn't have rank 9, I want to know how he uses those weapons on his sin, psy and wizard b:shutup
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If Ezehc doesn't have rank 9, I want to know how he uses those weapons on his sin, psy and wizard b:shutup

Obviously cause I'm so good it's as if I have R9. b:shutup

tinyurl.com/chezerefine