How can I be Fist BM from This

Options
Black_Hayate - Lost City
Black_Hayate - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Blademaster
Hi, these are my current stats

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/unleddem.jpg/

my bm is lvl 35 right now

How can I get my stats to be more in line for a fist bm or have I already messed up and need to restat?
Post edited by Black_Hayate - Lost City on

Comments

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Your level is low enough you won't need a restat. Looks like its close to a 3 str, 1 vit, 1 dex build.

You need 2 dex a level to wear fists, you are level 35 so you've leveled 34 times. 34 x 2 dex = 72 dex. to wear level 35 fists.

So... Stop adding to strength and vitality for now. Get a dex tome, and add 5 dex every level until you can wear fists your current level. Then do 3 str/2 dex per level. You should catch up at level 46 and be a fist/axe bm but because you added so much to vit you'll have to use axes 6 levels behind you until you get more + stats on your gear.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Zaradon - Heavens Tear
    Zaradon - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If you ask my personal advice, i would go pure axe/vit BM until you hit 90+

And after that, there's enough gear out for you to have some cheap/decent interval gear.

Wasting the coin on your lvls is kinda worthless.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

And after that, there's enough gear out for you to have some cheap/decent interval gear.

Wasting what coins? All you need for fists are... fists themselves and learn mastery.
  • Black_Hayate - Lost City
    Black_Hayate - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

I already have all the gear to get to 4aps in account stash I just need to level to 99, so yea jus figuring how to get my stats right