Advice needed for endgame priority

Options
smitherssss
smitherssss Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Blademaster
This at the moment what I have

As you can see I dont have a lot of HP , since I am a CC.
http://pwcalc.com/61d95921e6e9170b

I want to refine my gear , but doesnt know which one has priority
I didnt refined MY LA set higher yet , coz they seem to refine for less hp
I didnt refine my plate yet, coz I was wondering which plate should become my endgame chest
I didnt refine my pants yet , as I want nirvy pants ( saving up coins)
Is warsoul considered an endgame gear, or is there a better helm

So really asking your advice.

things to have in mind :
All gear I have which is considered to be endgame, I will +7 them all,but since I dont have that much coin, I would like to know which one is more important in your opinion.

thanksb:pleased
Post edited by smitherssss on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What's a CC? Is this BM for PvP or PvE only?

I would start by refining your claws since that helps you farm faster. TT99 gold chest plate will do as endgame (assuming you are not building it for hardcore TW). You'll want the chest so you can replace the necklace for a magic def one. A good cheap choice is TT90 gold magic def necklace. Once you make your legs Nirvana, they won't count for the interval bonus so you'll want the plate + belt if you want to keep the -0.05. Warsoul is fine for endgame. Once again, it's hard to give clear advice w/o knowing exactly what you expect this BM to do. Nirvana helm is better but it also costs much more, and not really necessary if you don't PvP much.

For the rest of your refine, you obviously refine the ones that give more HP first. http://pwdatabase.com/ will tell you how much HP each armor gain from refine.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Dunno what a CC is either (beside channel canceling).

I think your pants are your next step. I'd recommend Lunar.

There are two better helms than warsoul helm. Forest's Wisdom and G15 Nirvana helms, I'd say G15 vana is the better helm, and combined with your pants would give a 5 attack set bonus. Forest's Wisdom is about as good, but the adds are more geared towards hp where G15 is geared more towards dd. Forest's is equally as good for pvp, G15 is better for pve.

Okeano's advice nailed it. Refine your Deicides, then get Lunar Nirvana pants, work on TT99 HA plate so you can get an mdef necklace, tt90 gold works for now and eventually cube necklace. Helm works for now and will work until one of your last items.

Rings: I'd swap one of them for Perfect Attendance Rings or Band of Heaven's Jail, both are cheap options.

You have too much dex, and some of that can be taken out and put into vitality or strength. Try to land on 200 or 220 with endgame gear. No problem waiting to restat it until you know what endgame gear will add.

I'd recommend a different tome. Single stat tomes give less stat points overall, where something like Underestimated resolve would give 4 str and 3 vit, for a total of 7 stats.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It doesn't sound like OP have too much coins to spare. So I would advice finish with everything else first then consider Nirvana helm. Nirvana easily cost 100 mil more in coins than warsoul and they both give the same HP at +7. You'll be looking at paying 100 mil for 200 m def and 5 attack levels (about 4% DPS increase). Only do so if you are at the point where you can't gain better improvement/coins with other gears you have. For example. You can easily gain 4% DPS and 200 m def by getting a Lunar ring and refine your claws to +8 (from +7) and that will cost less than 100 mil.

The key to prioritizing end-game gears refinement/improvement is try to get the cheapest improvement first. There are often many combinations of refines or new gears that can give you the same improvement, start with the cheapest.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    CC... Crowd Control for TW?

If thats the case, you wanna maximise your HP and defenses. Go full HA and use Mdef ornaments. Id step away from the -int build and go more towards an axe build. Look at getting the 1st stage nirvana for the G15 refine bonuses, its relatively cheap. You also need to maximise your vit. It might be worth keeping 200 dex for claws for bolt, but go min str for axes and whack the rest into vit. Make level 11 marrow and bell your priority skillwise. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mkat
    mkat Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I thought CC = Cookie cutter
    Which are the new generation bms with low hp and aps craze ??
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    mkat wrote: »
    I thought CC = Cookie cutter

Oh! That's right. And I would say the new generation of BMs have low hp because they neglect refining. Old axe BMs had 120 vitality but +2 refines and decent vit. Now most BMs have 3-25 vita and still +1-3 refines at 101. b:shocked
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Oh! That's right. And I would say the new generation of BMs have low hp because they neglect refining. Old axe BMs had 120 vitality but +2 refines and decent vit. Now most BMs have 3-25 vita and still +1-3 refines at 101. b:shocked

The correct term for these players / BMs is: "Useless scrubs" b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]