Can U transfer gold/items to different server?

Options
AZZbEE - Harshlands
AZZbEE - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I searched the forum with no luck.

So I'm curious... is there any way to transfer gold/coins or items to another server?

Any help will be appreciated. Thankz PWI. You are so face-rippin' good. b:victory
Post edited by AZZbEE - Harshlands on

Comments

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Sorry, but there is no way to transfer items/gold to another server. Unless you know a person and give them gold/items on their server and they have a character on the server that you want to change to, to give you the items you traded for on the new server (sounds complicated), but PWI will not be responsible for any scamming that may take place while this is going on.
  • AZZbEE - Harshlands
    AZZbEE - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Oh ok. thats what I thought. thanks alot. you're the best. b:victory
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Np ^^, that's why we're here.
  • TaintedKO - Lost City
    TaintedKO - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Create a way people can mail items between servers.. I want my stuff from dw dammit :(
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    IF:

(1) it's gold you're talking about, AND
    (2) it's gold you cashshopped for (and presumably just hit the wrong server on the billing website);

THEN the GM's might respond to a ticket asking them to move it to whatever server you really wanted it on. but if it's gold you bought on the auction house with in-game coin (they can supposedly tell the difference, yes), or if it's anything other than gold --- then you're SOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Randamu - Harshlands
    Randamu - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    IF:

(2) it's gold you cashshopped for (and presumably just hit the wrong server on the billing website);

THEN the GM's might respond to a ticket asking them to move it to whatever server you really wanted it on. but if it's gold you bought on the auction house with in-game coin (they can supposedly tell the difference, yes), or if it's anything other than gold --- then you're SOL.

+1

I switched server and then accidently transfered gold (CSed gold) to my old server. I submitted a ticket explaining my mistake and they promptly moved it to the right server for me.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yes, if you submit a ticket, most often times the GM's will transfer your gold to the server of your choice.

However, as Lenie said...
    IF:

Fuzzy is 100% sure they will only transfer gold that was purchased throught the zen system. Don't get your hopes up and think they will transfer gold purchased in-game with coin.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn