Running for Decides

Options
Hezee - Sanctuary
Hezee - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
edited August 2011 in The Crafting Nook
Im in Lunar cave atm, i wanna make the fist decides, this is my first time, and im buy myself.

lvl 100 BM

I've seen the items i need but what i wanna know is there any boss in partivular i need to kill?
Post edited by Hezee - Sanctuary on

Comments

• SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yeah, you would be better off just buying them, I don't know about your server but on Lost City they are only about 50 mil (unrefined).

That said if you really want to make it in in lunar then I suggest you go here Here

Also i suggest you check out this guide to lunar valley Here
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    On Sanc the mats you need to make deicides sell for around 65M while a lunar insig weapon sells for 40m. If at any point you farm all the mats you'd be better off selling them and just buy the weapon with another 25m in profit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html