Options
13»

Comments

• Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    2 advices to a cleric in bh51...

1- DO NOT BB on Rankar and Wyvern. They'll interrupt it and will kill you with their AoE

2 - Don't heal a barb that turns Wyvern around. He has a circular AoE not frontal...this means you'll have Wyvern between you and your tank, leaving you in AoE range, you'll die if you're squishy :P
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this is troll topic - isnt it?
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    2 advices to a cleric in bh51...

1- DO NOT BB on Rankar and Wyvern. They'll interrupt it and will kill you with their AoE

While it is true that Rankar's fire AOE will interrupt BB, Wyvern's AOE does not. I routinely BB on Wyvern if I judge the tank to be high enough level to survive in BB through the amp (in general, 6x+ barb or 7x+ BM/seeker) and have never had BB broken by the AOE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this is troll topic - isnt it?

Seems like it. Hi Para :3
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    mikey442 wrote: »
    Wait until you meet Pole inside BH69 b:laugh

I was in a pretty bad mood but damn...just that reply made me laugh soooo hard b:laugh
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    To the OP...

Here is my opinion...
    IH, CHB and WS if needed. Lvl and use your purify. It will be good practice for future BHs, 2nd boss in Frost and NV. (There if you don't purify, you will have a dead tank.(with a normal rainbow squad))

Purify is a skill that too many EPs are forgetting to use. Also, we have two great debuffs... use them when you can... but most important, Heal and Pure your tank.

Don't listen to all the rage on the board, just ask questions and learn... then you will be a great cleric. Good Luck to ya.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Seems like it. Hi Para :3

b:bye
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    \

2 - Don't heal a barb that turns Wyvern around. He has a circular AoE not frontal...this means you'll have Wyvern between you and your tank, leaving you in AoE range, you'll die if you're squishy :P

I really wonder why I still see people do the turning around thing when it doesn't work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I really wonder why I still see people do the turning around thing when it doesn't work

Because people are stupid.
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    because People Are Stupid.

Qft!!