Glitched TT 2-2?

Options
MageMERC - Harshlands
MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
There were wc pm's recently on HL and I offered to solo 2-2 Wurlord on my veno - 90 herc.

Anyway the boss 2 shot me

So I came on cleric, the persons asking for help got 101 sin and after killing Wurlord another one came and killed us. So I came back and ressed. We killed it and he came 2 more times and when we were finished there were 7 of the 100k Wurlords still there

Now the whole instance, or jsut that one may have glitched somehow, or maybe its been changed, Im certain during last 2 x I soloed 2-2 fairly easily a number of times.

Anyway, everyone be careful and lure Wurlord back to the group because he might bring friends......

(oh and I asked the pm'er number of times if they were SURE they selected 2-2 then I noticed the boss was Wurlord:Naught so it definatly was.)
Post edited by MageMERC - Harshlands on

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    *facepalm* you seriously didnt know there was a real wurlord and many fake wurlords? b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This is what happens when ff'ers venture out of their caves into uncharted areas.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Kagizyu - Heavens Tear
    Kagizyu - Heavens Tear Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I just thought everything was multiplying because of side effects from dragoons.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    2-2 wurlurd is just on the edge of possible to solo for a 90 herc veno.
    He can and will kill your pet if it is anything less than fully healed.

He'll certainly kill YOU if you miss the catch.

The multiple lure thing sounds like you got healed whilst luring. I'd say "You need to be outside the blue bubble" but if you were pet tanking, why would a bubble be there at all?

the rest of it - however - .... you seriously didn't know about the shadow clones? He's been doing that forever. It's kind of his thing.
    It's easiest to lure away from them, though you can kill them too if you feel like it.
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I like Wurlord.

Its one of the FEW bosses in this game that requires some skills.
    Learn to interrupt his channeling or he gonna eat you alive.
    (Not like his normal attacks don't hit like a truck full of bricks lol).
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • Kagizyu - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I like Wurlord.

Learn to interrupt his channeling or he gonna eat you alive.
    (Not like his normal attacks don't hit like a truck full of bricks lol).

+1. b:chuckle
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Okay I've hardly fc'd thanks, I levelled the old way (note level)

And yeah I know about the 100k dummies and 700k real wurlords.

I just dont remember Wurlord coming 4 times in 2-2, neither did the 99 Wiz I was trying to help.

I know he comes 4 times in 2-3 and hits like a bas.tard

I solo'd lots of different tt solo and squad modes last 2 x, so tell me if I'm getting mixed up - for 2-2 are you supposed to kill the real boss 4 times, same as 2-3?
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Okay I've hardly fc'd thanks, I levelled the old way (note level)

And yeah I know about the 100k dummies and 700k real wurlords.

I just dont remember Wurlord coming 4 times in 2-2, neither did the 99 Wiz I was trying to help.

I know he comes 4 times in 2-3 and hits like a bas.tard

I solo'd lots of different tt solo and squad modes last 2 x, so tell me if I'm getting mixed up - for 2-2 are you supposed to kill the real boss 4 times, same as 2-3?

As far as I remember, yes. But that was a while ago...when barbs were actually the tanks of the game...yeah... b:cry
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    .... lol wut
  • MadTrigga - Harshlands
    MadTrigga - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    As far as I remember, yes. But that was a while ago...when barbs were actually the tanks of the game...yeah... b:cry

WHATS A BARB?
    lol sorry i had to :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm not sure how we're on page 2 and nobody has managed to figure out the answer for you ...

You've obviously done 2-2 solo mode in the past. This one was 2-2 squad mode. The solo mode bosses are much easier, and Wurlord doesn't have his clones.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    drjiggle wrote: »
    I'm not sure how we're on page 2 and nobody has managed to figure out the answer for you ...

You've obviously done 2-2 solo mode in the past. This one was 2-2 squad mode. The solo mode bosses are much easier, and Wurlord doesn't have his clones.

Im hearing what you saying drjiggle but solo mode is SOOO easy on the veno that i dont think thats it. On the veno, solo mode 2-1, 2-2 and 2-3 were so easy I was only doing squad modes for the better drops.

If you are telling me that Wurlord:Naught in squad mode 2-2, spawns more than once, same as Wurlord:Null in squad mode 2-3, then I believe you, and I obviously just got myself all mixed up.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Im hearing what you saying drjiggle but solo mode is SOOO easy on the veno that i dont think thats it. On the veno, solo mode 2-1, 2-2 and 2-3 were so easy I was only doing squad modes for the better drops.

If you are telling me that Wurlord:Naught in squad mode 2-2, spawns more than once, same as Wurlord:Null in squad mode 2-3, then I believe you, and I obviously just got myself all mixed up.

wurlord in any act2 squad mode spawns 4 times be4 you get drops.I also noticed each time his hits get a lil stronger but that might be jsut me
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    WHATS A BARB?
    lol sorry i had to :\

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Barb may refer to:
    A backward-facing point on a fish hook or similar implement, rendering extraction from the victim's flesh more difficult
    Wind barbs for each station on a map of reported weather conditions
    Barb (feather), the branches issuing from the rachis of feathers
    Barb (fish), several species of freshwater fish
    Barb (horse), a breed from North Africa
    Barb (pigeon), a breed of domestic pigeon
    BARB, the Broadcasters' Audience Research Board
    Barb, a shortened version of Barbara (given name)
    Barding or barb, a type of armor for horses
    Australian Kelpie or barb, a breed of dog
    A type of pipe fitting called barb, used to connect hosing
    Barb, a shortened version of barbiturate, a drug that acts as a depressant for the central nervous system
    USS Barb, the name of two submarines of the US Navy
    Barb, a term used by Nicki Minaj's female fans to refer to themselves
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    <--
    This fish goes tt solo too, but I know that Wurlord does various copies of him.

Just get range, pull the highest hp one and kill. <-- Repeat this 4 times.
    Get your drops.
    Leave happy and satisfied with your job well done b:victory
  • Kagizyu - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options

Barb may refer to:
    A backward-facing point on a fish hook or similar implement, rendering extraction from the victim's flesh more difficult
    Wind barbs for each station on a map of reported weather conditions
    Barb (feather), the branches issuing from the rachis of feathers
    Barb (fish), several species of freshwater fish
    Barb (horse), a breed from North Africa
    Barb (pigeon), a breed of domestic pigeon
    BARB, the Broadcasters' Audience Research Board
    Barb, a shortened version of Barbara (given name)
    Barding or barb, a type of armor for horses
    Australian Kelpie or barb, a breed of dog
    A type of pipe fitting called barb, used to connect hosing
    Barb, a shortened version of barbiturate, a drug that acts as a depressant for the central nervous system
    USS Barb, the name of two submarines of the US Navy
    Barb, a term used by Nicki Minaj's female fans to refer to themselves

L.o.l.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wurlord in every squad mode 2-x has to be killed 4 times -- well, the real one.

I'm not sure how this was expected in 2-3 and not 2-2..

I'm also not sure why there's confusing about luring multiple Wurlords. Your lurer either 1) stupidly ran into BB too quick for the Wurlord he/she was pulling to get away from the others, therefore at BB heal tick others aggro -- and needs to learn how to pull, or 2) tried to use a cactopod variant to lure which sometimes glitches and lures them all.
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Try urban dictionary b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wurlord in every squad mode 2-x has to be killed 4 times -- well, the real one.

I'm not sure how this was expected in 2-3 and not 2-2..

I'm also not sure why there's confusing about luring multiple Wurlords. Your lurer either 1) stupidly ran into BB too quick for the Wurlord he/she was pulling to get away from the others, therefore at BB heal tick others aggro -- and needs to learn how to pull, or 2) tried to use a cactopod variant to lure which sometimes glitches and lures them all.

Okay I thank everyone for their input and apologise for my noobism. Janus, I wasnt convinced so I soloed 2-1 squad mode yesterday and Wurlord mashed my herc like a hammer on an ant.

...now I remember....in squad mode I used to do everything EXCEPT Wurlord.....funny, on 2-3 I can sneak past Wurlord and kill the next boss but no matter.......
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LMAO

+1 pls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wurlord is a pain. QQ

Gave up on doing Wurlord after he hit my 92 Sin for 9k. >_> I can tank everything else in 2-2 though. Erm, I didn't try Ape, however, so don't hold me to that.

If Wurlord is hitting my Sin for 9k, what do you think it's gonna do to a Cleric? I have 9k PDef, 4k MDef. Cleric will have more MDef, but... I also have 6.6k HP buffed.

Seriously... Powerleveled nubs need to go back to their oracles and glitching FCC.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wurlord is a pain. QQ

Gave up on doing Wurlord after he hit my 92 Sin for 9k. >_> I can tank everything else in 2-2 though. Erm, I didn't try Ape, however, so don't hold me to that.

If Wurlord is hitting my Sin for 9k, what do you think it's gonna do to a Cleric? I have 9k PDef, 4k MDef. Cleric will have more MDef, but... I also have 6.6k HP buffed.

Seriously... Powerleveled nubs need to go back to their oracles and glitching FCC.

A cleric in BB will be able to take a magic hit or two, should be plenty of time for the tank to take aggro again. Even sins should be able to tank him, just spark / earthquake through his magic and the rest shouldn't pose much of an issue.

The key is to, like, erm, not, have him hit you with his 9k damage...

Naturally he's a much sweeter puppy to tank as a tiger, so bring back the barbs :D
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I laughed.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    A cleric in BB will be able to take a magic hit or two, should be plenty of time for the tank to take aggro again. Even sins should be able to tank him, just spark / earthquake through his magic and the rest shouldn't pose much of an issue.

The key is to, like, erm, not, have him hit you with his 9k damage...

Naturally he's a much sweeter puppy to tank as a tiger, so bring back the barbs :D

From Wurlord? Depends on the level of the Cleric. Anything under 95-ish, unless they are a vit build, most likely not. My sin has decent MDef, but was taking 7-9k magic damage...

And yeah... That was in BB.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    From Wurlord? Depends on the level of the Cleric. Anything under 95-ish, unless they are a vit build, most likely not. My sin has decent MDef, but was taking 7-9k magic damage...

And yeah... That was in BB.

Clerics do have, like, double the mdef of a sin - but even so yes, wurlord hits like a truck that's been trained by Rocky Balboa. And if he decides not to stay at range, that cleric is going to fall down.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Clerics do have, like, double the mdef of a sin - but even so yes, wurlord hits like a truck that's been trained by Rocky Balboa. And if he decides not to stay at range, that cleric is going to fall down.

Not quite double. And that's a moot point, as there are a lot of clerics running around with between 2k and 3k HP. You can have a ton of MDef, but you're still gonna get oneshot by Wurlord in 2-2 through BB. If it's a 101 endgame Cleric with 9k HP and MDef through the roof and PDef that's higher than my Sin's, then yeah, they're gonna survive just fine. But Wurlord shouldn't require a 101 Cleric, a 101 Barb, and a 101 sin to do, and doesn't. I'm sure the squad I went with tonight could have, but we were lazy and didn't want to spend the time so we skipped.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    He doesn't decide not to stay at range lol.
    That's just the puller not doing his job properly.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Not quite double. And that's a moot point, as there are a lot of clerics running around with between 2k and 3k HP. You can have a ton of MDef, but you're still gonna get oneshot by Wurlord in 2-2 through BB. If it's a 101 endgame Cleric with 9k HP and MDef through the roof and PDef that's higher than my Sin's, then yeah, they're gonna survive just fine. But Wurlord shouldn't require a 101 Cleric, a 101 Barb, and a 101 sin to do, and doesn't. I'm sure the squad I went with tonight could have, but we were lazy and didn't want to spend the time so we skipped.

Level 98 cleric with a mix of TT90/OHT/mold gears and 4.5k HP unbuffed using p.def ornaments can survive a few hits from it in BB. Methinks you're exaggerating a good deal.

Oh and I'm talking 2-3 version.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Try Crystal Terror in 3-3. b:chuckle

Herzen Sori Demos in Lunar was challenging as well. They removed him though. :\
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.