FC Goons Vote.

Options
BigFIuffy - Archosaur
BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
Alright so i am going to try again

To start I am going to underline 1 fact.

90% of the endgame community (only endgame squads can do the glitch.) right now does, or has at one point cashshopped. That means we are paying customers who deserve to influence the game we play.

I want a vote on whether or not the Goons glitch be removed.

I started my own thread with this but a mod closed and told me to ask for a vote in the real thread, i did, the person who started the real thread did not respond (not that i blame him or her.).

So i am asking a mod either to allow this vote to go up, or edit the original to add a vote.

O i would send a ticket but to be honest i do not know the policy on forum tickets, and tickets are just a way to quiet the masses ijs.

This is basically asking mods to add a poll on what the community wants.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by BigFIuffy - Archosaur on

Comments

• Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    In before closed... You know asking for goons to stay is like admiting you're abusing the glitch (or wanting to)... I don't mind if they remove the glitch... Kinda enoys me how lot's of ppl are suddenly getting from 85+ to 105... Like selling the heads to newbs wasn't bad enough already... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It must go.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    A vote lmao? How naive are you? Did you start this game last week? A vote LOLOLOL!!!one!1!
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    1 vote for fixing the glitch and perma-banning, including alt accounts, all the cheaters.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This should not be any kind of discussion. Rationalizing a game glitch because it benefits you is pathetic. Remove the glitch, or at least remove the boss's ability to spawn adds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the glitch makes every class in perfect world useful in FC (yes i did it before it was bannable, but notice im still 101). If it is removed only sins will be able to lvl in FC anywhere past 102.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This should not be any kind of discussion. Rationalizing a game glitch because it benefits you is pathetic. Remove the glitch, or at least remove the boss's ability to spawn adds.
    what about the ones that DON'T benefit us that have not been removed?
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You are missing the point. You are under the assumption that your vote, voiced opinions, and whatever you express to PWE matters in anyway or form when it comes to the future changes to the game.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the glitch makes every class in perfect world useful in FC (yes i did it before it was bannable, but notice im still 101). If it is removed only sins will be able to lvl in FC anywhere past 102.
    Wanna elaborate on that? People aren't going to make a wiz just because "ooh I can powerlevel now." Impatient power-tripping kids are still gonna make sins and virtually nothing else. That's why you run FF with friends/faction if at all possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i'd like the "glitch" to remain in game, even if the XP gain from it were totally removed, just because it seems like a challenging and difficult thing to do at high levels. i don't care about gaining XP and levels quickly (as should be obvious, seeing as i've been 73 for how many weeks now?), i'd just like to be able to some day brag about having summoned N hundred glacix dragoons on my character and lived to tell about it, without inviting a ban for having done so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Since when abusing any glitch is "not bannable"? I vote any abuser is permabnned, and all altls too.

I loved the "I'm STILL 101" b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Get real... you are 01 BECAUSE you glitched
  • Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear
    Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Here is the solution

Don't fix it, but rather just tweak it. Make it so that in an ff, gms randomly pop in, and/or screenshots are randomly taken of squads at different points of the cave. Anyone caught in a squad doing the glitch will be banned 30 days first offense, 90 second, a year third. All bans include all alt accounts, and an ip ban.

Might still be some to risk it for a 30 day ban, but not many for a 90 and definately not for a year
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Get real... you are 01 BECAUSE you glitched

You do know that it's ridiculously easy to spam normal FCC to 101? lol Oh no wait.. you're 95.. so you don't b:chuckle

And eh... if they remove it, they would have to ban some big cs'ers and make less money off hyper sales. Won't happen. Same for a reroll in levels... Just won't happen oO;

Just keep it. Imo it's too late now to turn back. Damage has already been done, and be let's be honest: Do you really think people would go back to grinding and questing...?

And no, I'm not using the glitch, but good luck leveling past 101 if you're not a sin or bm who can solo FCC fast and painless. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You do know that it's ridiculously easy to spam normal FCC to 101? lol Oh no wait.. you're 95.. so you don't b:chuckle

I'm 95 because I chose not to hyper... sue me...

You're talking like I'm a noob and I'm not. I know how to FCC, and know how easy it is to spam it. I also had more than enough invites to pull/tank it, tyvm.

So, please, go on and have a nice dose of **** b:victory
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i'd like the "glitch" to remain in game, even if the XP gain from it were totally removed, just because it seems like a challenging and difficult thing to do at high levels. i don't care about gaining XP and levels quickly (as should be obvious, seeing as i've been 73 for how many weeks now?), i'd just like to be able to some day brag about having summoned N hundred glacix dragoons on my character and lived to tell about it, without inviting a ban for having done so.

Well they could make a legal instance for that purpose... But I think RB already comes close to that though... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • HardnHeavy - Raging Tide
    HardnHeavy - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Let's vote for 3rd party programs next. DQ farming bot would be amazing or not?
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    [...] So, please, go on and have a nice dose of **** b:victory

See, that's why I don't come here often anymore. Lol, it doesn't take much to troll someone and get them to cuss at you. Boring ._.

Well my point still stands.. If they really wanted to remove it, they would have done it by now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    See, that's why I don't come here often anymore. Lol, it doesn't take much to troll someone and get them to cuss at you. Boring ._.

Well my point still stands.. If they really wanted to remove it, they would have done it by now...

Remember, it isn't as much of a problem in the Chinese version, because they can't hyper in FC. That's probably why we're experiencing the delay we are in that regard.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options

Since when did I insult you?

I was using the "shut up" acronym, lol
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Having an obvious glitch in any instance is unprofessional. They need to remove it because it makes them look bad as a company, not that PWI doesn't looks terrible enough.

However, they should definitely do something with the concept. There is no denying the fact that a lot of people have been motivated to play the game because of this alone. This should be "new content", in a new instance for say, lvl 102 and above. That way it can make leveling at the steepest exp curves not stupidly boring, but it won't let people level from 1 to 100 in a day.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Remember, it isn't as much of a problem in the Chinese version, because they can't hyper in FC. That's probably why we're experiencing the delay we are in that regard.

Hey, even the fashion transparency glitch was fixed waaaay faster than this b:surrender
    And it's not like it's extremely hard.. just set the goon exp to 1exp per goon or something. o.o

And meh, not gonna argue, this is going nowhere anyway haha :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    There's already a topic discussing the issue. Keep the discussion in one topic for the time being, please.
This discussion has been closed.