out of excuses for Earthguard R9

124»

Comments

• ergosphere
    ergosphere Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    If you read the thread you would know it was released in china 5 weeks ago, plenty of time to release it here.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ergosphere wrote: »
    Please don't post when you have no idea what you are talking about.

Mono, get off the General Discussion sub-section of the forums. You literally have no idea what you are writing, clearly.
  • Ergosphere - Heavens Tear
    Ergosphere - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Aww trem doesn't remember me. Wasn't I in your tw squad a few times lol :(
    edited August 2011

I fully remember you Greg. I ran w/ you in a BH SoT a week or two ago on my alt, Clonado. remember me yet? You told me if I didn't like the run, I didn't have to come. In the mean time, you ran into every single mob in the instance, and lured them w/ your Seeker to the party, killing everyone. Lol, your Mono's alt.
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    IAetius - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ergosphere wrote: »
    If you read the thread you would know it was released in china 5 weeks ago, plenty of time to release it here.

6 Weeks ago. b:chuckle

Next Tuesday will be 7.... b:surrender
    TY for my shiney new R9 PWE b:chuckle

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited August 2011

oh look another goon glitcher. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Randamu - Harshlands
    Randamu - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lmao cry some more people -_- I bet it's gonna be here that much faster, especially if u get this thread to 20 pages so go go go!

Nah in all seriousness: shut up. The mods and GM's here (the only ones that are going to read your whiny posts) are not evil overlords trying to prevent you from properly enjoying the game while collecting your money. They are normal people on a normal FIXED salary, regardless of whether or not you blow your RL cash on virtual goods that you may or may not get - it doesn't affect them. Yes, somewhere in China there's a team that thinks of ways to get money out of you but guess what? It's not the devs either, they don't have ultimate freedom and can't do whatever the hell they want with the game, they also do as they are told. So basically, NO ONE who matters or could do anything about the hardships of - virtual - life you're going through is EVER going to read this thread and wipe your tears for you and make it all better.

So just shut up, enjoy the game, and be patient.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lmao cry some more people -_- I bet it's gonna be here that much faster, especially if u get this thread to 20 pages so go go go!

Nah in all seriousness: shut up. The mods and GM's here (the only ones that are going to read your whiny posts) are not evil overlords trying to prevent you from properly enjoying the game while collecting your money. They are normal people on a normal FIXED salary, regardless of whether or not you blow your RL cash on virtual goods that you may or may not get - it doesn't affect them. Yes, somewhere in China there's a team that thinks of ways to get money out of you but guess what? It's not the devs either, they don't have ultimate freedom and can't do whatever the hell they want with the game, they also do as they are told. So basically, NO ONE who matters or could do anything about the hardships of - virtual - life you're going through is EVER going to read this thread and wipe your tears for you and make it all better.

So just shut up, enjoy the game, and be patient.

So, take it as status quo, and just deal with it?

Nuh uh.

If you're stupid enough to think that, then you probably shouldn't be playing this game. You're gonna get suckered into so many stupid things, it'll be ridiculous. Many things have been fixed by massive community QQ and rage.

The PWE staff might not be 'out to get us', but the Devs sure as **** seem to be. Actions are louder than... Well, that's all we get, since they actively choose not to communicate anyway, so, there you go. Please, go back to your dark hole of ignorant bliss, and leave your tripe in it with you. >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Randamu - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    So, take it as status quo, and just deal with it?

Nuh uh.

If you're stupid enough to think that, then you probably shouldn't be playing this game. You're gonna get suckered into so many stupid things, it'll be ridiculous. Many things have been fixed by massive community QQ and rage.

The PWE staff might not be 'out to get us', but the Devs sure as **** seem to be. Actions are louder than... Well, that's all we get, since they actively choose not to communicate anyway, so, there you go. Please, go back to your dark hole of ignorant bliss, and leave your tripe in it with you. >_>

Hahaha are you serious? Yes R9 for Earthguard will be released eventually and then you're gonna credit the community for it because they complained so much? No, it was going to be released anyway - not because you complained and showed enough tears. You're stupid if you can't differentiate between situations where it IS useful to whine and complain and where it isn't. In this case it isn't, but if you lack the ability to analyze a situation and think for yourself then by all means: continue what you're used to doing when you don't get what you want, when you want it.

And no, the devs are not out to get you either. Lol wth? You think developers run this game? You think those developers are just sitting there and then randomly one might jump up and develop a - for example - new instance which is then bound to be released? No, they are told what to do and when to
    do it.

PS. The sheer notion of the devs being out to get "us" is pathetic. Who do you think you are that they would care enough to be out to get you? XD If anything like that it's that they just don't care. But, as I already stated, the truth is that they just have no control over any of this and are just doing as they are told to.
  • ArchAngeLi - Harshlands
    ArchAngeLi - Harshlands Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I like how all of you fail to realize that sales and packs give CN more money than r9. The developers are probably focused on rank10 or whatever is next.

Don't expect much from this company, even the GMs have their hands tied since they can only do so much for you, no matter how much you QQ in forums (10 threads of 250 pages each). How many people will stop playing over this? Not as many as you wish. New players that are likely to CS will surely spend $$ on regular classes for TW purposes. Those players will surely spend much more money in packs than what they did for Rank9 (over time of course).

Don't expect you to have too many "rights" here lol I'm glad I moved to another game though.
    edited August 2011
    Hahaha are you serious? Yes R9 for Earthguard will be released eventually and then you're gonna credit the community for it because they complained so much? No, it was going to be released anyway - not because you complained and showed enough tears. You're stupid if you can't differentiate between situations where it IS useful to whine and complain and where it isn't. In this case it isn't, but if you lack the ability to analyze a situation and think for yourself then by all means: continue what you're used to doing when you don't get what you want, when you want it.

And no, the devs are not out to get you either. Lol wth? You think developers run this game? You think those developers are just sitting there and then randomly one might jump up and develop a - for example - new instance which is then bound to be released? No, they are told what to do and when to
    do it.

PS. The sheer notion of the devs being out to get "us" is pathetic. Who do you think you are that they would care enough to be out to get you? XD If anything like that it's that they just don't care. But, as I already stated, the truth is that they just have no control over any of this and are just doing as they are told to.

You haven't been actively playing this game long, have you? As a veteran of the game, I can confirm that PWE and PW-CN attempt to push the maximum profits for each company, buy pushing things like constant sales, no bug fixes, lack of content, etc. On top of this, they have a lazy and/or "extremely" busy community manager for a few games (including this one), fail to manage a community. PWE lacks communication to it's player base, and has constant sales every week -- including pushing R9 out so cheap; something that PW-CN never did. PWE also directly lies to the player base. PW-CN on the other hand, does nothing but purchase female models for advertisement campaigns, while giving no updates to the broken game.

If you seriously believe that PWE and PW-CN is working hard for the players, you sir are a moron.
  • Randamu - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    You haven't been actively playing this game long, have you? As a veteran of the game, I can confirm that PWE and PW-CN attempt to push the maximum profits for each company, buy pushing things like constant sales, no bug fixes, lack of content, etc. On top of this, they have a lazy and/or "extremely" busy community manager for a few games (including this one), fail to manage a community. PWE lacks communication to it's player base, and has constant sales every week -- including pushing R9 out so cheap; something that PW-CN never did. PWE also directly lies to the player base. PW-CN on the other hand, does nothing but purchase female models for advertisement campaigns, while giving no updates to the broken game.

If you seriously believe that PWE and PW-CN is working hard for the players, you sir are a moron.

Oh man, I've been playing since before PWI, I switched to PWI after playing PW-MY for years. But congrats on being a veteran of this game! Of course they attempt to get maximum profits, what company doesn't? And please read my posts again because at no point I said that they are working hard for the players. I merely stated that it's not the GM's, Mods or Developers to blame because they are not in control of anything. And that it's pointless to whine and cry about any of this because R9 for Earthguard will be released eventually, when they see fit. This thread is not going to change the date of the release.

And wow! First the little comment about my tribe to end one post, and now a sanctimonious remark from you set in a very annoying tone to end yours. What is that? A trend or something? Some practice to make you feel more intelligent as you click the "Reply" button? Coming from people like you that's rather.... eh actually nevermind, have fun.
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    If EG r9 doesn't come out tonight I think I'm gonna give it to my psy.

They are supposed to be more op anyways. b:chuckle

But yea, maint last night and still nothing so I hope that after the update today we will finally get it. And if not in all honestly it is better to put on another char. But then again I have no room to complain I guess, I've only been waiting 3 months. Others have been waiting 5. b:surrender

Lets goooooo pwi! r9 please =)

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Frankie said we'll get rank 9 very soon, so expect to have it before 2012.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011

Hahaha. Well we still have a little more then 4 months before 2012. I hope they don't wait that long to release it since china had it for so long. That would suck xD

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • anhkrah
    anhkrah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    frankly i dont know what more to say, other than i am still waiting for something that seems to never come, week after week, hoping the next patch will bring it.

tho we had some replies from gms, and frankie himself, the answers were a bit obscure to say the least, a very soon can mean just about any time frame.

to me it became pointless, so what i do is log a bit, do some pvp the best i can, tw, which is my main reason to play , and log off, makes no sense to me to spend more time in game atm.

but who cares, i am just another peep, and apparently players count for nothing.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    This is another plot hatched by the masterminds sitting on the board of PWE. They'll announce a date for the EG release, have tons of people spend cash on it, have a full blow-out sale with everything possible in the cash shop, start swimming in cash, close the company down before 2012, and enjoy the millions of dollars that they made for one year, at which point the world ends.

/inb4somebodyseesthroughmycleverlydisguisedbump
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    This is another plot hatched by the masterminds sitting on the board of PWE. They'll announce a date for the EG release, have tons of people spend cash on it, have a full blow-out sale with everything possible in the cash shop, start swimming in cash, close the company down before 2012, and enjoy the millions of dollars that they made for one year, at which point the world ends.

/inb4somebodyseesthroughmycleverlydisguisedbump

Why stop there? b:shocked
    There still rank 10, rank 11, rank 12, rank 13 sales to come. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...