bh bosses overpowered

Options
Amencat - Sanctuary
Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
it cant be that wyvern kills my 67 pure mag cleric with hp charm and bb with his aoe while a barb/seeker tanks him b:angry

wtf you devs messed up again?

those bhs should be possible to do with ppl for the lvl range it supposed to be, so we dont have rely on EVERY LITTLE D A M N **** T Y thing on high levels

b:angry b:angry

game sucks more and more with every day
Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
Post edited by Amencat - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why would you go as a squishy class at lower level inside the aoe range?

2 words

iron heart
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Uh.... probably check your equips? I have had pure mag clerics bb before on bh when I log onto my bm and they don't die...... I have no idea what's up with you...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol, pure mag.

Lol, barb cant cancel.

Lol, games easy enough.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    it cant be that wyvern kills my 67 pure mag cleric with hp charm and bb with his aoe while a barb/seeker tanks him b:angry

those bhs should be possible to do with ppl for the lvl range it supposed to be, so we dont have rely on EVERY LITTLE D A M N **** T Y thing on high levels

My advise, suck less.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    b:cry Wyvern does Physical AOE, my Pure Magic Cleric with all Elemental equipment and 300 PDef can't survive it. b:cry

You're gonna cry so hard when you do TT1-2 and Soulbanisher totally kills you through BB and it only has 3 million HP left.

You're gonna cry so hard when every phys AOE everything kills you in one shot through BB.

Learn how to play.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • psicho69
    psicho69 Posts: 142
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Tnx for sharing how fail you are. b:laugh you made me smile
  • FooFooCritty - Heavens Tear
    FooFooCritty - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Dont know why you are having such a hard time with this boss I solo healed my own fb51 with my cleric. I also solo healed nearly every bh51 i had later on with her. I never used BB there was no real benefit to using it I always IH'ed the tank and all melee types up front and for casters I used Chromatic Healing Beam. If you are having this much trouble with this lower lvl instance aoe's u might rethink being a cleric because that aoe is nothing compared to whats to come later. By the way my cleric is pure magic with only 3 vit and never had any problems in fb51.
  • MystikDragon - Dreamweaver
    MystikDragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol BH bosses in this game couldnt be more easy actually:P if you really think they are so hard and not trolling pls delete youre char... ty
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Using Elemental Belts as an Arcane class?

That's just plain stupidity.
    b:laugh
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    <_< I have 5 vit. And I have 1.2k+ pdef with my self buffs only. And I've survived wyv since I was 55+ (I'd go even then when my fac mates had bh51 but couldn't find a cleric. And survived). =P Use phy adorns, silly.

Also, I never bb on Wyv, personally. <_< I have no -chan gear, and I can easily IH and purify the tank and still go around and IH each DD that gets hit at least once before next aoe wave.

Only time I've ever died on Wyv was during another facmate's tank-barb exam, when Wyv aoe'd 3 times in a row without cancel. b:chuckle Needless to day, he was chewed out by his instructor for letting me die, but passed none the less.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I have to agree with the person who made this thread, the bosses are actually a bit to powerful, even at a level 86 with high gear, weapons, ect,ect even HP charms.

Over all they need to lower that back to normal, as well as keeping it that way.

However if the dev are doing this for their own pride " Shove It " pride isn't everything, unless you're one of the seven sins from hell.

And on which you're not, most players have their own seven sins and what I see is greed, wraith and pride, all of that needs to stop.

The more we keep this entire thing up, the more those devs sit at their own chairs laughing, with horns above their heads, licking their finger or thumbs and counting money.

That's where I am drawing the line to that point that should be stopped, but hey it can't but like I said in another thread " I am hearing alot of poor ratings in the future, and if I do see that, I'm that one laughing because you developers did messed up bad, and should of taken the time of listening to us, and putting thought at what we think, not what you think! "

Have some consideration and actually listen to us as to what we think, what we all think it is best for this game that should not be here.
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    -_- Why do clerics nowadays BB on Wyvern. Thats your first sign of fail right there.

Stay out of aoe range, IH, purify, and aoe heal if needed. Pop a wellspring on a different member if needed. You should NEVER BB on a boss that needs purified -__-

*mumbles* players these days
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I have to agree with the person who made this thread, the bosses are actually a bit to powerful, even at a level 86 with high gear, weapons, ect,ect even HP charms.

lololololol

All these people saying bosses are getting stronger and are serious just make me laugh.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    b:cry Wyvern does Physical AOE, my Pure Magic Cleric with all Elemental equipment and 300 PDef can't survive it. b:cry

You're gonna cry so hard when you do TT1-2 and Soulbanisher totally kills you through BB and it only has 3 million HP left.

You're gonna cry so hard when every phys AOE everything kills you in one shot through BB.

Learn how to play.
    Soulbanisher: Dimensic
    Type
    Ranged
    Element
    Fire, weak Water
    Life
    1 259 749

even if you squaded the boss and gave him barb buffs, it wouldnt have 3m HP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This reminds me to when they changed TT - people QQed now they forgot about it b:chuckle

We all passed through those dungeons O_o they are not that difficult... you'd say abba and sot would be overpowered ._. those can hit you pretty bad but they are completly doable.

Once you go in Rebirth you will know how difficult it gets after wave 5 XD

PS: Clerics die a lot, just deal with it already you will have to town back and lose exp, when everyone else will have your revive. Sad, but true.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Three words:

Learn To Play
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • __Astarte__ - Dreamweaver
    __Astarte__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Hehehe~! That's a good one. X3

Over all they need to lower that back to normal, as well as keeping it that way.

However if the dev are doing this for their own pride " Shove It " pride isn't everything, unless you're one of the seven sins from hell.

And on which you're not, most players have their own seven sins and what I see is greed, wraith and pride, all of that needs to stop.

The more we keep this entire thing up, the more those devs sit at their own chairs laughing, with horns above their heads, licking their finger or thumbs and counting money.

That's where I am drawing the line to that point that should be stopped, but hey it can't but like I said in another thread " I am hearing alot of poor ratings in the future, and if I do see that, I'm that one laughing because you developers did messed up bad, and should of taken the time of listening to us, and putting thought at what we think, not what you think! "

Have some consideration and actually listen to us as to what we think, what we all think it is best for this game that should not be here.

Oh wait. You guys are serious, aren't you? D=
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    even if you squaded the boss and gave him barb buffs, it wouldnt have 3m HP

Your 'facetiousness detector' was malfunctioning...

Especially since, you know, Soulbanisher's AOE gets more powerful as it's HP drops... Meaning I was inferring that Soulbanisher would oneshot the OP if someone rolled a 1 on a D20 for initiative then a 1 on a D20 for hit, and were using Deicides, and was a Clawbarb, and instead of hitting the boss, used their Deicides to Buff the boss and Deicides reverse procced, instead giving the boss a massive HP boost instead. b:avoid

Hmm, we should use a D20 system for PWI... That would be entertaining... "****, I rolled a 1 on hit! Totally missed!" But given the RNG PWI uses, it might get really tedius at 5.0 if you hit a 1 on hit, and you end up missing like 200 times in a row...
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    -_- Why do clerics nowadays BB on Wyvern. Thats your first sign of fail right there.

Stay out of aoe range, IH, purify, and aoe heal if needed. Pop a wellspring on a different member if needed. You should NEVER BB on a boss that needs purified -__-

*mumbles* players these days
    b:surrender That's exactly what I was saying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2011
    Options
    For bosses with Phys aoe's you shard with garnets and get ornaments with pdef. Soulbanisher is easy, BB on top of him. It's weaker the closer you are.

I'm Pure and I've been soloing 51 since the late 70's or early 80's. It's all in your gear and your skills. If you're going to go pure, you've got to compensate your lack of HP and pdef with your gear. Simple as that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Learn how to play.

Not sure if trolling or just stupid but....

Simple solution, get more p def. If you insist on using elemental ornaments the use them when you ARENT getting hit and put on your p def ones when you are getting hit. Refine your gear all to +3(its cheap and easy), shard your gear with a 50/50 mix of garnets and citrines....or you know, stand out of his aoe and use IH/purify on the tank, it puts you well out of his range and as a pure magic cleric ih should be more then enough.

Rather than blaming the devs try to break from your mold, use your brain and gear up correctly.

*side note on tt bosses* my sin husband and i have been soloing 1-x-, 2-x since high 80's and souls aoe is laughable when you know what your doing.

A good cleric can solo wyvrenn at like...8x? At least i could and my gear wasent even that great back then, its all about following his rhythm and purifying that debuff in time
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FluffyAngel - Dreamweaver
    FluffyAngel - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Back when I was a noob say 3 years ago? This boss seemed hard and yes I did use BB however never killed me with his aoe, I was in my lvl60's+ during BH, never had any trouble with it.

As a cleric you have enough magic defense, invest in a good physical defense belt and necklace, also get O'Malley's blessing from facebook connect and you should be good to go.
  • Valkyrie_Sw - Archosaur
    Valkyrie_Sw - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ouch,how could you QQ about a bh51 boss
    yes,he's basically stronger than other bosses.
    but i could tank this boss with my veno on my early lv80~
    so i suggest you to check your gears
    you're too weak,sorry to say.
    just as a reminder,don't QQ on everthing
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
  • StabbyCakes - Heavens Tear
    StabbyCakes - Heavens Tear Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    :D

There's this thing. It's called technique.

Plvling to 70 and running into an instance not knowing wtf you're doing does not make it ok to yell at the devs for having bosses that are "too hard."

It's called a challenge. Quests aren't supposed to be mind numbingly easy (though for the most part they are) they are supposed to challenge you and make you struggle a bit so you have to ~learn~ things. Like game mechanics.

Example. Trying to BB at close range to a patk aoe mob, which will pdef debuff your tank. This is a lesson in what not to do. When you do it and it fails try a new technique.

Go "oookay, that didn't work. Let me assess what went wrong. Ok, I died because the boss hit me for more HP than I have, and it was a physical attack. This means I should stand at max range to not die. I can't BB at max range, what's my longest range heal? OH! Ironheart. Ok. My HP is gonna be low from getting hit so I'll IH myself and the tank. Oh and the tank died after me but it looked like he got debuffed before he died. Maybe I should purify him too."

Don't go "OMFG THIS GAME IS SO HARD IMMA RAGEQUIT BECAUSE I CAN'T FACEROLL AND KILL EVERYTHING BLAAARGH KILL ALL DEVS RAGE RAGE QQ"

and if you are going to decide to do the latter option; PLEASE do it in public. Because it is extremely entertaining for everyone that has a greater mental capacity than a 4 year old. And some 4 year olds.
    [SIGPIC]Win.[/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Makes me wonder how I used to do FB's in a level-correct squad without genies or instance blessings back in the day. Oh wait, I knew how to play. b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Tollingbell - Sanctuary
    Tollingbell - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    click those shiny squares next to BB; they are other skills you could possibly use as a cleric, depending on the situation.
    It's TollingBell b:angry
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You want some more Pres

For Starters a Pres Belt and Necklace would help aswell as some Pres shards along with hp shards. It dont have to be flawless on your level but you will notice the difference.

BB on Wyrven in BH 51 Frostcoverd Grounds is not a good Idea unless you have a 2. Cleric who heals you. I think i just BBed one or two times total in that dungeon on wyrven. As allready said , IH the Tank and purify as soon he get the debuff. Hes not AOE much as soon the Squad is in meele range.
    I hate Room 38
  • ShinSein - Harshlands
    ShinSein - Harshlands Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ok now the Bosses are OP huh? Well then, lets just end it with the games power level being OVER 9000! You will never win.
    [SIGPIC]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq270/ZeroAngel08/Shinsein.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Thanks goes to Dorset!
    "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

ShinSein - Harshlands (Alt/Main)
    Shinsetsu - Lothranis (French Main)
    +Bring sexy back - Complete b:victory
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Makes me wonder how I used to do FB's in a level-correct squad without genies or instance blessings back in the day. Oh wait, I knew how to play. b:pleased

Michael, very few people remember that anymore. I told someone once about not having genies once and they said "how did you play the game?"

b:shutup
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray