:3 Anniversary :3

2»

Comments

• TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I wish every one a R9+12 no requirement weapon for 72 hours and 500 guardian doll, or a bunch of mirage.

Last one standing whit no broken bones.... gear I mean get a full R9 set

:P

why not they can send you to china....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pythe - Dreamweaver
    Pythe - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    That mount is freaking sweet! I'd love it!b:dirty

That's exactly what was on my mind while I read the posts of this thread...

Anyway, this year I hopefully get that anni fashion (even if I don't really need/like it anyway)...
    And another mount for my alt account...

About this year's new item... Nightspike Battlecat anyone? b:laugh
  • saphirerain
    saphirerain Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I have been playing PWI since it was released and recieved the ani mount in 2009 which made me feel good. Last year they gave the same mount out again, and everyone had them, which made us "Old Timers" a bit irritated. I have 12 different toons over 3 different servers, with 10 ani mounts spread out between them. Please do not give this mount out ever again, or let us players that have been here since the first week, get something different than the rest, or be able to trade that mount for something special, PLEASE And yes Aero gifts would be awesome.
  • Omgwtfpowned - Raging Tide
    Omgwtfpowned - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Wings would be awesome :O
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    10 Unbind Charms... but ..its never gonna happen...
  • Yaoshi - Sanctuary
    Yaoshi - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Teiw - Sanctuary
    Teiw - Sanctuary Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I wanna anniversery mount, a 90 day blessing, and 2x exp and drops for the whole month of September.

Or at the very least, another anniversery mount :P (easy to please).
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    did anniversary packs come out last year? For some reason I don't remember them being in the shop. I also looked back on the news page for this time last year and didn't see any mention of anniversary packs.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    25 Grand Anniversary Pack

Chance to getting Warsoul, 1000 Reputation, 500 SoF/Fop, 50 million bank note, money limit upgraded to 10 billion stone, 4 m/s aero, 12 m/s mount, ticket to unlock rank 10, and many more.

b:thanks Ty, PWe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'm hoping for a +12 pickaxe or....

INFINITE SNOWBALL LAUNCHER b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Ladrimali - Heavens Tear
    Ladrimali - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    :D any of them sound good!
    b:victory b:cool
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    :D any of them sound good!

- I actually liked the free mounts idea..

- I <3 the map fix

- I like the idea of polishing

- I like the addition to the Boutique for the polishing

- I'd like to know where to get the red dragons sphere for the boutique for dq (does it work?)

- and basically - i'd love it if they had a 2x they could see their way to lowering the repair bills.... just a wee bit..
  • WizzyRen - Heavens Tear
    WizzyRen - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    anni packs werent around last year... thats why.

i am really looking forward to an anni mount, but id like a differant aura color, or since we have Mount Dye now, allow us to pick our own aura color(since its a gift from PWE like 5-10 dyes to dye it max)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Silvy

Formerly iTzxAxVeno

[Shout-out to all my Friends] You know who you are!
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    They'll likely just give everyone the same dang mount again like they have done in years past, which is fine, i wouldnt mind having one on my new mystic without the need to spend cash on a stash stone..
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Correct.

I started playing some time in 2008, I was literelly 1-2 weeks short of getting the 3 year fashion last anniversary last year. >_> Not that I was that sad over that...

I'm guessing that for those of us that have been here 4 years now, it will be mount, fashion, a bless box, and another item. For those of us here for 3 years, it will be a different mount and a bless box, and possibly fashion. Those of us here for 2 years will most likely get a different mount again, and a Bless box. Those of us here for a year will probably just get a bless box.

personally, I don't really care as long as the mounts are different, the fashion isn't yellow (or at least dyable if it is), and the bless box is a 3 month or 6 month deal again, and better than the Jones or Omalleys that we have now. Also, everything that is received needs to be stashable, all of the stuff that is not stashable and untradable is making me upset over having spent so much on a stash... Makes the items worthless if you get it on the wrong character. >_>

Ummmm tell me why in 5 pages has no one corrected this...................sweetie sarrafeline..........3 year anniversary PWI has only been up for three years as of Friday

The only things that have been out so far are a mount and a sweet set of fashion.(I say sweet cause I got sick colors for my outfit and it fit Pressa perfect.) Unless it suddenly became 2012 and I didn't catch it this is the 3 year anni. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrsDeath - Dreamweaver
    MrsDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    b:pleased i vote for a Giant Bunny! O:< instead of the Mount~ xD
    or both, but Giant Bunny would be great :o its so fluffy *-*