Demon BoA in Delta

ZadeSezuo - Dreamweaver
ZadeSezuo - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Archer
Hello,

I did a delta today and mp aura was 4.
The demon boa still got canceled with mp aura 4.. i got 2299 mp. and it wasn't canceled cuz of stuns.

Why is that?
Post edited by ZadeSezuo - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Put 100 points into magic! b:chuckle

I never had mp aura past lv 2 or 3.. cause must of the time People QQ about "We need x aura".

But i remember spamming mp event pots once i got lv 11. It does drain lots of mp.. Probably mp charm be need it so you have no problems with randomly dropping it and dealing no damage/enough damage.

I hope your not lving doing gv.. cause that takes ages <)<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You need 655*4 = 2620 minimum MP and MP aura 3 for it not to go down. Just use an MP hat or something like this... http://i.imgur.com/CYL9H.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • ZadeSezuo - Dreamweaver
    ZadeSezuo - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    But i use warsoul of earth +10 o.o
    if i use other hat i will lose much HP.

I will try get that ring maybe
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Try a MP cape? I got OHT cape with +230 MP and 4 socket each filled with G9 Mana shard (100MP each)
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I suggest using potions.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Potions are not that cheap, nor do they allow you to afk (unless you use a macro or jam a hotkey down)
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Use a fricken mp charm and/or herb yuanxiao.
  • Katastroff - Dreamweaver
    Katastroff - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Use a fricken mp charm and/or herb yuanxiao.

Now, why would he do that when he can spend a few 100M on gears, hours and hours working on a excel spreadsheet for the maths, and test his result on the build caculator???

b:question
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Now, why would he do that when he can spend a few 100M on gears, hours and hours working on a excel spreadsheet for the maths, and test his result on the build caculator???

I can't really say much because this is the forum where people do just that. b:chuckle
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Can use a herb yuanxiao every 10-15 sec, or thats what i did when i Rebirthed once a year, when i still played. Sure it costs a bit of money to spam event pots but think about the barbs massive costs and those mp herbies will seem relativity cheap <_< If the clicking/hotkey pots bugs you than to bad, you're not suppose to afk in Rebirth anyway b:angry

Just mp charm aint enough to hold Demon BoA with lower level auras, so you still need to eat a few pots now and than.

Can use AA helmet to increase you mp-pool at early waves. But i would not recommend it at harder waves, you loose to much hp when you remove Warsoul/NV helm.

Best is probably to find ring or cloak with MP, or what ever piece of gear of yours that has the lowest refine so your HP wont suffer to much. Can find cheap OHT gear with a ridiculous amount of mp on them. Get Cloud Eruption on genie (if its anti-chi aura party) if your Barrage closes you can just get it up again.
  • GlottalStop - Raging Tide
    GlottalStop - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Greatest quote ever...
  • seuen
    seuen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    The mana arua does not replace mana faster it replaces more of it. I have done alot of delta's with my demon archer and unless you want to stand there and pot every few sec get your self a mp charm