TW Schedule August 12th - 14th

13»

Comments

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    should consider joining GDz...they have the pr0est panda barbs on teh server...but alas...i dun think you meet the lvl reqs :( b:surrender

maybe hoju is the pro-est pro since pro came to pro town, but GD doesnt pull cats anymore, so he's relegated to being a DD distraction like the rest of their potential cata-barbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    should consider joining GDz...they have the pr0est panda barbs on teh server...but alas...i dun think you meet the lvl reqs :( b:surrender

Uhhh no Domgrath and myself are the pr0est panda barbs and then its hojuken:3
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • ThunderBuns - Heavens Tear
    ThunderBuns - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Uhhh no Domgrath and myself are the pr0est panda barbs and then its hojuken:3

but but...b:sad
  • DUTY_TO_ALL - Heavens Tear
    DUTY_TO_ALL - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    GD should have taking me lol. I would have EB the **** out those BM's b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    maybe hoju is the pro-est pro since pro came to pro town, but GD doesnt pull cats anymore, so he's relegated to being a DD distraction like the rest of their potential cata-barbs.

I play an annoying fly in TW very well I'll have you know b:chuckle

@Ouka: Having gear don't make someone pro ijs b:avoid
  • xialanglang
    xialanglang Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2011

@Ouka: Having gear don't make someone pro ijs b:avoid

Agreed if that was the case GD would have won
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Beer is good and this thread has no drama.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Rather unimpressed with people bringing up numbers after saying you are a top guild in terms of familyness.

If you were u'd wanna support each other in tw imo. From what I hear people go into tw uncharmed and judging on apoth sales gd didnt' even take this tw seriously so... lol.

The way i saw the bm shift was that we kinda evened out the bm numbers in tw and I see our bms perform a hell of alot better despite from the bms who are factors we have less gear in enrage.

All I can say on top of the bm factor is two weeks ago on a right side gate push for enrage I Saw 3/4 gd bms come out try to stun and hf then we countered with our 3-5 bms and steal rolled right into the base. This is with what I saw from even dd power as well on that lane but in terms of r9 it was teh enrage wizzies vs the gd archers.

All in all I think gd has gotten past that oh we can turtle enrage and lost their motivation to want to tw. This can be good as maybe it'll involve ganks again.

All I can say now is get the attendance up, clean steam rolls are boringgggggggggggg.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Gunna be interesting to see how GD tries to coordinate ganks after burning so many bridges on HT b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • xialanglang
    edited August 2011
    May be Drakon would've helped gank if they hadn't back stabbed em in PWIC ijs
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I dont think she denied she just said enrage didnt took all Karma what other people mentioned here and out of that handful people that joined most of em where ex Enrage coming back. Like people who take a leave from fac from w/e reason and come back again.

exactly, i dont deny we took in quite a few active TWers from Karma, and they are a wonderful asset to enrage <3 was just pointing out that a number of them we ex-enrage first, so i was technically just welcoming them back home where they belong ;) (my way of being a smart butt). anyway, wish it had lasted longer cause it was kinda boring, but its nice to have a bit of a break. See ya next week GD. pinoy, watch out, i think they're coming for you b:chuckle
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    exactly, i dont deny we took in quite a few active TWers from Karma, and they are a wonderful asset to enrage <3 was just pointing out that a number of them we ex-enrage first, so i was technically just welcoming them back home where they belong ;) (my way of being a smart butt). anyway, wish it had lasted longer cause it was kinda boring, but its nice to have a bit of a break. See ya next week GD. pinoy, watch out, i think they're coming for you b:chuckle

They had to leave first though, so obviously you weren't doing everything right. Right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • xialanglang
    edited August 2011
    You do realize people leave fac for no. of real life reason?
  • xialanglang
    edited August 2011
    Where are all fail GD troll? All i see here is FF (Fail Factor) barb here...and couple other
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Results added. Good work HT. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited August 2011

Which I am sure were very prevalent in why they left. I mean real life must have hit them hard and yet they still managed to get rank 9 and run a faction?
    Where are all fail GD troll? All i see here is FF (Fail Factor) barb here...and couple other

Who are you? No really, you sound like some no life person who can't seem to take the fact they aren't a factor in a COMPUTER GAME. I wonder how real life is treating you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • xialanglang
    edited August 2011
    Which I am sure were very prevalent in why they left. I mean real life must have hit them hard and yet they still managed to get rank 9 and run a faction?

Who are you? No really, you sound like some no life person who can't seem to take the fact they aren't a factor in a COMPUTER GAME. I wonder how real life is treating you.

First why do you think that when people leave a fac or game they have monetary problem? Is that only problem you find yourself in?

2nd abt who i am? I am just another person that happens to play the same game as you do and my real life is treating me well thank you for asking
  • Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited August 2011

From what I've read, he/she/it is someone/somebody/something that butthurt enough..
    Maybe his/her/its application to GD was denied, IJS..b:surrender
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    First why do you think that when people leave a fac or game they have monetary problem? Is that only problem you find yourself in?

2nd abt who i am? I am just another person that happens to play the same game as you do and my real life is treating me well thank you for asking

Point 1: No, but do you realise how much time you spend ingame opening the ****loads of mysterious chip packs? Secondly, I saw Kugav and Jenguin PKing a lot when I did bother to log into HT.

Point 2: Why don't you post on your main avatar? Not that it would make that much of a difference since no one would know that either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • xialanglang
    edited August 2011
    They still pk whats your point? and this is my main i just dont play on daily basis unlike others. why do ppl in forum thinks if someone is not high lvl or not famous they are making a fake account?
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I liked the little Chimei Avatars better then the stone face
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    agree with ouka =D.

On topic: was a sad tw for enrage come on GD i know you can do better. Biggest excitement was prob the dom/war tws both sides defended there territories from ea other well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    its better than your...atleast i spend time to learn my class unlike FF factor

Lol, old news is old. Just wanna say, what? Your posting on an alt, and expect people to treat you like an end-game pro player? Lol, gimme a break. Post on your main, then talk trash. Right?

and another noob hiding behind his alt. b:thanks

thanks for proving my points about people being too ashamed to post on their mains.

who's bale again?

Huh?

Okay, okay... So, everyone knows you obviously goon'd to 105. But, you still hold respect on the forums? Sorry, after you have abused a bannable in-game glitch to reach the level cap of 105, you basically loose respect among the players who didn't abuse the glitch. Not a big deal, but just pointing out the flaw in your statements.

What?

Again, don't talk trash on an alt. People will treat you like a moron. Also, please freshen up on your English. God, was hard to translate that.

They still pk whats your point? and this is my main i just dont play on daily basis unlike others. why do ppl in forum thinks if someone is not high lvl or not famous they are making a fake account?

Lol, what!?!? That's your main? You'd have to be like level 5, maybe 10... To have that few achievements on Core Connect. Not to mention the fact that you haven't figured out how to use the forums properly, so that you could have your toon's name/level on your avatar instead of some effing rock! Lololol. I know Core Connect is messed up half of the time, and all -- but it says you have a level 60 Barb. Make your avatar the Barb, and people will take you serious? Not that hard, lol.

Now, onto the war against Drakon. If it seemed like a long war, it was probably because it was my first time leading a Radiance war. I lead the defensive portion. :P
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    if im not wrong there were a few well known players that never used a char avatar yet no1 called them nonfactors. Juts because u die not knowing whos behind that stone face doesnt mean everyone has to have an avatar to be a factor. (im refering here strictly to the avatar thing not the name! )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    if im not wrong there were a few well known players that never used a char avatar yet no1 called them nonfactors. Juts because u die not knowing whos behind that stone face doesnt mean everyone has to have an avatar to be a factor. (im refering here strictly to the avatar thing not the name! )

Everyone knows who those people are though, mostly because they tell people or their ingame main has the same name as their forum avatar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Everyone knows who those people are though, mostly because they tell people or their ingame main has the same name as their forum avatar.

Except for truekossy, that meanie troll.b:surrender
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    That was fun...you can troll now, i'll answer tomorrow !! b:bye