Practice bouts from the PWIC

2»

Comments

• Fisga - Lost City
    Fisga - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i loved to see Sins needing to go DPH espially since quickclaw said dph sins suck and he wouldnt go to tourny.Thats why lol at squad chat

The problem is that some1 in china doesn't have a clue about proper gear.

My F2P Cleric in Lost City have better gear and would have better chances of survive than the one in PWIC server :(
    100% F2P PWIC Finalist Cleric b:victory
    You registered on: 2008-07-31 23:11:17 :P
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    It's interesting to see what people can do when theyr class has no limitations in gear, and especially what they can do to survive against those with the same gear.

So I'm asumimg the fight is like normal? With genie's and apo's and potions and stuf?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    Ezehc - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    It's interesting to see what people can do when theyr class has no limitations in gear, and especially what they can do to survive against those with the same gear.

So I'm asumimg the fight is like normal? With genie's and apo's and potions and stuf?

There's limitations. like the gear on there is worse than my gear here :\
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • Noriliza - Sanctuary
    Noriliza - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2011

elaborate on what that means please? I mean afterall I just witnessed some god-like gm weapon with some insane debuff proc but then get told the gear there is worse than gear here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Copied from the top of the forum ads, I knew this was really pwusa
    edited August 2011

It's all +12 Rank9
    Explain how gear over there is worse than over here?

Extra question btw: Can you choise which shards you use?
    EDIT: And cultivation? I'm asuming you have all skills at lvl 11?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    elaborate on what that means please? I mean afterall I just witnessed some god-like gm weapon with some insane debuff proc but then get told the gear there is worse than gear here.

That proc is here too. Look at the base wand.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Noriliza - Sanctuary
    Noriliza - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    That proc is here too. Look at the base wand.

oh well regardless, doesnt really change my point earlier b:laugh

And I thought as far as the characters, I was under the impression(in yes i know that crazy logical place i call my world) that the characters were just being copied as they were off the servers here, was that not the case? I mean whats the point of the competition at all if you arent really using exactly what you have on your native server/character?

I mean you might as well be using some console type game and fighting online with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Copied from the top of the forum ads, I knew this was really pwusa
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I do see how the gear can be worse, for example if they stuck a robe class with nothing that helps with pdef, or gave an archer or assassin ethereal ornaments, thing is they probably didn't build chars individually to the level of survivability that the owners of the chars would, probably just acted lazy stuck with complete sets, pairing HA with only pdef orns, LA with only Ethereal orns, etc. Things like that, I assume. Maybe they even gave everyone the same gems regardless of class, lol idk the specifics but that's my guess.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    It's all +12 Rank9
    Explain how gear over there is worse than over here?

Extra question btw: Can you choise which shards you use?
    EDIT: And cultivation? I'm asuming you have all skills at lvl 11?

The didn't give us nirvana helmet or nirvana cape (at least not ones that work properly).
    Instead we are supposed to use lunar glade cape and warsoul helmet.

Yes we can choose whatever shards we want except savant/primeval aren't available.

Yes we have all lvl 11, 79, and 100 skills.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
    edited August 2011
    The didn't give us nirvana helmet or nirvana cape (at least not ones that work properly).
    Instead we are supposed to use lunar glade cape and warsoul helmet.

Yes we can choose whatever shards we want except savant/primeval aren't available.

Yes we have all lvl 11, 79, and 100 skills.

Wow that's pritty stupid.
    And necklace? I asume cube?
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Blue = ???

I don't recognize that blue status icon. You can see it on the sin here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6x-UIjD2Ts&t=4m38s

Anyone knows which one that is?
    I'm pretty sure the status icon you're talking about is this one, which is one we don't have a name, source, or stats for yet on the Status Icon Reference Guide page.

Any more info on it that anyone could provide would be appreciated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    XP It suck a bit, I mean for the gear.

You should have the choice to go NV gear+12 vs R9 if you feel losing the % def would be a fair deal.

But :3 Full R9 whit 24 +2lv def :3

nyan cat song starting in my head .....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the status icon you're talking about is this one, which is one we don't have a name, source, or stats for yet on the Status Icon Reference Guide page.

isnt that debuff spark from genie skills that lowers fire def?
    ima ask l8r when i am outta gv if a wiz can put it on me
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    isnt that debuff spark from genie skills that lowers fire def?
    ima ask l8r when i am outta gv if a wiz can put it on me

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/File:Unk_buff_58.png <- spark
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    edited August 2011

ty sunburn you saved me a charm tic cuz they only would put it on me with Bt
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    edited August 2011

skill Spark lv2 genie skill cost 2 Fire affinity
    Burn the target with a smoldering flame. Causes 891.1 Fire damage and
    lowers the target's Fire resistance by 30% for 6 seconds.Note this lv10
    hope this provides enough sangodoc
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    skill Spark lv2 genie skill cost 2 Fire affinity
    Burn the target with a smoldering flame. Causes 891.1 Fire damage and
    lowers the target's Fire resistance by 30% for 6 seconds.Note this lv10
    hope this provides enough sangodoc
    Thanks. I just need to get the tooltip text you see when you hover your mouse over it, but you gave me enough to find that.

But now I'm wondering if that icon is coming from the blue swirly thing or a genie. If it's the former, I'm wondering if it's a different effect that uses the same icon. (Annoyingly, PWI reuses a few status icons for totally different effects. See here. Heck, they reuse a few effects but with different status icons too. b:beatup )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Thanks. I just need to get the tooltip text you see when you hover your mouse over it, but you gave me enough to find that.

But now I'm wondering if that icon is coming from the blue swirly thing or a genie. If it's the former, I'm wondering if it's a different effect that uses the same icon. (Annoyingly, PWI reuses a few status icons for totally different effects. See here. Heck, they reuse a few effects but with different status icons too. b:beatup )

He is just guessing lol. Any wiz can tell you that spark uses a different icon.
    See: http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Status_Icon_Reference_Guide#Flame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    He is just guessing lol. Any wiz can tell you that spark uses a different icon.
    See: http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Status_Icon_Reference_Guide#Flame

actually the 1 he posted was spark so i based my reply on that .The 1 you posted however i have no idea some said its inflame but my genie cant learn it so cant see
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    actually the 1 he posted was spark so i based my reply on that .The 1 you posted however i have no idea some said its inflame but my genie cant learn it so cant see

The only one who posted the icon for spark was the one who was explaining to you what the icon for spark looked like since you had already misidentified it.

You then replied to Sango's post trying to say that was spark too despite his post containing a different icon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So what's the stats on the OP proc magic weapons? Do they have +30 attack levels as well?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    So what's the stats on the OP proc magic weapons? Do they have +30 attack levels as well?

It's the warsoul weapon with that OP proc added onto it.

50 attack lvl and whatever the starts are for the pataka or magic sword.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    o ****...that is so dangerous!

Really though...they need to find a middle ground between making melees OP and making melees crappy.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    o ****...that is so dangerous!

Really though...they need to find a middle ground between making melees OP and making melees crappy.

WTB weapon with 50 defense levels b:thanks
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I want this weapon.... Dx
    Good video, Frankie b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    :(( there is no competition in these vids...i see more in chess and checkers
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.