TW Schedule August 12th - 14th

Comments

• Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    nah shows being FF factor just gives you lvl, credit card buys u gear but not skill b:surrender

like i said, you're obviously new to the game. :]
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • sundaymonday
    sundaymonday Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    still hiding on your alt, so cute. b:cute

Oh no, big bad glitched 105 adult panda is showing off his factor-ness again.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2011

aww and its so tiny too b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011

and another noob hiding behind his alt. b:thanks

thanks for proving my points about people being too ashamed to post on their mains.

who's bale again?
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    The one who never has pants on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hoju quit allowing yourself to get trolled by buff/shop alts. xD
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    The Rad fight against Terrorist was boring I'm sorry to say. Only highlight was that Flameball died (think he was the only one in my squad that did die) - no wonder we still call him Squishy b:chuckle

Awesome defence from xWaRx. The only upsetting thing was dc'ing every 2 mins after I had been in the fight for over an hour. I think my BM got some much needed kills (here's hoping).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Low attendance is not something to blame.. Its all about math... 60 ish vs 80 ish.... well yeah.. 60 ish will lose easily when its pretty equal geared players etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    wish i could say it was a good fight vs GD, but it was too short :( i even managed to stay alive in ur base until the victory message and died once on that push, before entering ur base, which is very sad b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho hooooooojuken seems to be kinda madb:chuckle relax little "FF factor" panda - shi.t happens.... 60ppl online during TW?... no wonder you guys attack dominus b:laugh even rad can beat ya now i guessb:cute GD is dying slowly...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Low attendance is not something to blame.. Its all about math... 60 ish vs 80 ish.... well yeah.. 60 ish will lose easily when its pretty equal geared players etc.

Happy mothers day. Again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Happy mothers day. Again.

Was it mothers day?

I havent TWed in months and im not going to either, its 5 am and I cannot attend anymore, so guess ill just quit game so I dont get to be trolled by you guys on the forum..
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Was it mothers day?

I havent TWed in months and im not going to either, its 5 am and I cannot attend anymore, so guess ill just quit game so I dont get to be trolled by you guys on the forum..

But we like trolling you :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited August 2011
    No its not fair.. I feel so alone b:sad Aesthor I need a hug b:surrender
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho hooooooojuken seems to be kinda madb:chuckle relax little "FF factor" panda - shi.t happens.... 60ppl online during TW?... no wonder you guys attack dominus b:laugh even rad can beat ya now i guessb:cute GD is dying slowly...

Why would you be happy...they were the only ones giving you fun TWs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
    edited August 2011
    Its like that.. they only want fun TWs as long as they win.. Why else would they take in entire Karma and their R9s?!
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Its like that.. they only want fun TWs as long as they win.. Why else would they take in entire Karma and their R9s?!

We do like winning quite much, but I actually like many of the Karma people so winning TW is more of a bonus to me.
    No its not fair.. I feel so alone b:sad Aesthor I need a hug b:surrender

Not in public dear, we're supposed to be enemies on the forum....I think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2011

seriously, at this point the numbers being used as an excuse when y'all lose is really getting old. when we lost "GD kicked our ***, they defend well" when y'all lose "well we're tw optional, our numbers were in the 60s, etc..." sorry, just kinda sad in my eyes. but thats just one cleric's opinions.

wish i could say it was a good fight vs GD, but it was too short :( i even managed to stay alive in ur base until the victory message and died once on that push, before entering ur base, which is very sad b:sad

i'd like to say its cause you had an awesome cleric...but considering i only died like 3 times.... i'll say that they really just didnt put out the effort that we are used to. kinda sad. the victory is so much sweeter when its a real fight.

who doesnt wanna win? i mean seriously? why show up if you have no intention to win? And we didnt take in all of karma. Most that we took in were old enrage...so technically, didnt we just welcome home old family kinda like the prodigal son? they just brought a few friends home with them, and we welcome them too b:pleased

hmmm karma really is a b....
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    seriously, at this point the numbers being used as an excuse when y'all lose is really getting old. when we lost "GD kicked our ***, they defend well" when y'all lose "well we're tw optional, our numbers were in the 60s, etc..." sorry, just kinda sad in my eyes. but thats just one cleric's opinions.

Maybe GTI is turning into a MsE and prefers food over TW? and that's why only 60~ members showed up?

i'd like to say its cause you had an awesome cleric...but considering i only died like 3 times.... i'll say that they really just didnt put out the effort that we are used to. kinda sad. the victory is so much sweeter when its a real fight.

Only a +4 wep? Come on, you can do better!

who doesnt wanna win? i mean seriously? why show up if you have no intention to win? And we didnt take in all of karma. Most that we took in were old enrage...so technically, didnt we just welcome home old family kinda like the prodigal son? they just brought a few friends home with them, and we welcome them too b:pleased

hmmm karma really is a b....

blahblahblah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • Elvindor - Heavens Tear
    Elvindor - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Yay for TWing on Hotel WiFi, and having 5-10k ping and still only dieing once...

Anyway, thanks for the fun GD, not last night but in the past...Fall semester starts next week, moving into my dorm wednesday...between class and work. Dunno if ill be able to TW Q_Q

And Trig....<3
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i'd like to say its cause you had an awesome cleric...

That is so true <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011

b:cry My feeble lil wep couldn't kill you.

@ Anne: While yeah numbers is no excuse for a faction with the potential GD has, it was no doubt a factor in today's and last week's TW. If I recall we defended an hour or 2 hours + with 60 odd in TW afew times several months back, so yeah, basically making excuses for the sake of it there b:surrender

Be **** to deny Karma people have had an impact, sorry. I don't know who or how many you took in, but ever since then, we just can't handle your lump of quality BMs. Kugav deals 17k ffs just with using that blue ranged shooting skill >.<

Disappointing result for us, out-dd'd, out-numbered, out-classed. Looking forward to seeing how we respond next week :)

And OMG I did a 15k-36k arma on like 7 people!!!! (Good for my lame gear) b:victory See there's still positives :P

EDIT:
    Anyway, thanks for the fun GD, not last night but in the past...Fall semester starts next week, moving into my dorm wednesday...between class and work. Dunno if ill be able to TW Q_Q

And Trig....<3

You should just join GD *hides* <3
  • xialanglang
    xialanglang Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    b:cry My feeble lil wep couldn't kill you.

Be **** to deny Karma people have had an impact, sorry. I don't know who or how many you took in, but ever since then, we just can't handle your lump of quality BMs. Kugav deals 17k ffs just with using that blue ranged shooting skill >.<

<3

I dont think she denied she just said enrage didnt took all Karma what other people mentioned here and out of that handful people that joined most of em where ex Enrage coming back. Like people who take a leave from fac from w/e reason and come back again.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    sounds like catshopping is as fun as tw these days
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • sundaymonday
    sundaymonday Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    and another noob hiding behind his alt. b:thanks

thanks for proving my points about people being too ashamed to post on their mains.

who's bale again?

Sounds like the big bad glitched 105 adult panda is butthurt that he was not much of a factor in the tw. Maybe that's because you have not +12 all of your r9 pieces. Go Go Go! what's a few hundred more bucks since you have already come this far. There's no shame in spending money on this game.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    who's bale again?

fine...i will finally respond to this question...since you always ask it when i confront you over being a tard...

I am...

whats hiding under your bed...b:kiss

seriously tho...do a lil bit of reasearch, your such a big bad strong adult panda, stop scratching your back on a bamboo tree, and just being a generally worthless creature and find out who i am...do i need to post from my main?

It would probably blow your tiny lil mind away...

"I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

dun be lazy with the quote either...b:kiss b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I saved the tw once again

Picked up walls catapult when he died and went back to being the catapult barb im supposed to be :3

Similar event to last week when i picked up the catapult with 500k left on the crystal when the other cata barbs died lol
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    you spoilt the kill farming for the other enrage members!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    you spoilt the kill farming for the other enrage members!

Cat barbs dont get to have fun kill farming b:cry
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Cat barbs dont get to have fun kill farming b:cry

should consider joining GDz...they have the pr0est panda barbs on teh server...but alas...i dun think you meet the lvl reqs :( b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]