A Scout's Mission quest glitched?

Quiff - Lost City
Quiff - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Okay so in this quest I'm supposed to go investigate a camp and then report back, but the first time I tried reporting back the NPC (sentry Wei) didn't have an option to report about it, so I trashed it and now I'm not even getting the notice that I found the camp when I walk into it. What am I doing wrong?
Post edited by Quiff - Lost City on

Comments

• Tawarwaith - Sanctuary
    Tawarwaith - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm not sure what really happened, but I'll tell you how it should go:
    - Sentry Wei tells you to go investigate on the camp.
    - You find the camp if you walk a bit north from the houses/ruins. It's a big hill with some camp fires in front of it.
    - You get on that hill (I believe you have to stand still just a moment), and a message appears.
    - Only after this message you can report back.
    - You can get a new mission then.

So, a few things that could have gone wrong:
    - You took the houses for the camp.
    - You just ran over the camp, but didn't stop (no message).
    - You saw the camp, but didn't get close enough to get the message.

I hope this may help you.
  • syndacite
    syndacite Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I had the same problem.

THIS IS HOW YOU CAN FIX IT:

-go outside the city and log off then log back on again and run into the camp.
    -Make your way back to the quest starter guy and see if you can complete the quest. If you can't Log back off and on again.
    -When you log back on you might see the Quest completed text pop up on the top left of the screen if not don't panic just talk to the guy and the option to finish the quest should be there.

I hope this helps you out a bit and those who are also having trouble
  • captain0america
    captain0america Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Not even close to any Structure (house or ruins) it popped for me at 376 677 but I'm guessing anywhere along the multiple camp fires near the caved in mines.

If you Zoom In on the Map look for Sparrowmark Beach the on that map look West, you will see a Withered Tree on the Map to the south and a small clump of trees to the North. Well you need to go to the Hills located on the map. The house that is in shape to the Upper Left of the S is Sparrowmark ... draw a line going Left of that, to the rock on the beach. 376 677 is in the middle of those 2 points.

Hope this helps.
  • Teje - Dreamweaver
    Teje - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    If you trashed the quest the parent quest failed, you need to start the quest line over. The point you want is 371 675 to get the popup.