So...

Options
Proski - Archosaur
Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Etherblade (West)
i am not even going to delve into what just happened to that other thread, as it appeared there was a major disconnect from the two parties arguing. i think, though, wnb mistakenly fed rebuttals to himself in the mirror because the eyebrows staring back had a peculiar slant to them, one of unsatisfied curiosity needing a better answer to a question no one asked.. or something or another. just don't take my word for it, as i am suspending my journalistic responsibilities due to the complexity of the situation, which is a situation. but that right there under your shirt is definitely not a situation, more like a fituation, cause thats what about you need right now play boy. yuh dig, jersey shore what up. HAWT new guido in town, holluh at your boi.

anyhoo, as tides turn, flowers bloom, and readers get bored, allow my trusty keyboard to facilitate the drama!

when............ (inb4 more suspensful elipses) ........ (or as bloods typewriter pops them out) . . .

will something interesting happen on our server in TW? does geogaddi coming back on the 9th mark the egyptian's belief of a monumental return of the sun god who was said to have had sex with wind god sk_takekuchi's mother in law on this very day thirty three thousand years ago, somewhere else......

i mean... because, the thing is.... guys...... you know.... if the prophecy was foretold correctly, the consequential merging of two distinctively different powers could start a chain reaction of nucleic, hydrophobic, astronomic scientific intagibilities. wait, is this what the Mayans meant when they said the world would come to an end? WHICH.... MIND YOU, the name of pwi's latest expansion hinted off an unwavering armagedish connotation to. wait a second... OH.. MY.. GOD, WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE.....

when we get older, and to natural causes. this thread "wasted" your time. our forums still suck to read, and... i'm freakin hungry
Post edited by Proski - Archosaur on

Comments

• Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    *waits on kitty to analyze the post and rebut with 5 separate contentions- each ending in how much smarter and mature he is than the rest of the world- about how each one of your statements was fallacious and thus you are an average person who needs to drop down to your level and not post things which you believe to be smart because then that obviously means you have put yourself, undeservingly, up on a pedestal*
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    *waits on kitty to analyze the post and rebut with 5 separate contentions- each ending in how much smarter and mature he is than the rest of the world- about how each one of your statements was fallacious and thus you are an average person who needs to drop down to your level and not post things which you believe to be smart because then that obviously means you have put yourself, undeservingly, up on a pedestal*

Funniest thing happened today while kitty was at school. He is known to be sorta troublemaker, he doesnt exactly fit the triangle hole as he is a square. Yet when kitty was listening to a lecture how things gotta change, the teacher or studies counselor, whatever you call em, told every teacher considers kitty to be exceptionally bright student, with a bad attitude towards school. I`m far from perfect but being smart, unfortunately for you, is something kitty actually is.

But the fallacy you often make is that you say something, then make a comment bout if something happens, then that`s how it is. Kitty could say "If sun rises tomorrow, there is a god" and Peter Pan could say "If sun rises tomorrow, there is no god". Just cause something happens as foretold, doesnt mean the reasons foreteller tells are the truth or even a valid argument.

And kitty goes into putting oneself on a pedestal one more time as it seems to be something you dont get. You came here, acting like you came to discipline unruly children, which was my point of putting yourself above others. One can be better than other at some individual ability, yet that ability doesnt make ones opinions to have some, self provided, higher value. One could argue with doctors but even doctors make mistakes, the patient/"The averages" simply lack the education to know it.

Ps. I`m still waiting on you to prove why modesty for the sake of modesty is such a good thing.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Funniest thing happened today while kitty was at school. He is known to be sorta troublemaker, he doesnt exactly fit the triangle hole as he is a square. Yet when kitty was listening to a lecture how things gotta change, the teacher or studies counselor, whatever you call em, told every teacher considers kitty to be exceptionally bright student, with a bad attitude towards school. I`m far from perfect but being smart, unfortunately for you, is something kitty actually is.

But the fallacy you often make is that you say something, then make a comment bout if something happens, then that`s how it is. Kitty could say "If sun rises tomorrow, there is a god" and Peter Pan could say "If sun rises tomorrow, there is no god". Just cause something happens as foretold, doesnt mean the reasons foreteller tells are the truth or even a valid argument.

And kitty goes into putting oneself on a pedestal one more time as it seems to be something you dont get. You came here, acting like you came to discipline unruly children, which was my point of putting yourself above others. One can be better than other at some individual ability, yet that ability doesnt make ones opinions to have some, self provided, higher value. One could argue with doctors but even doctors make mistakes, the patient/"The averages" simply lack the education to know it.

Ps. I`m still waiting on you to prove why modesty for the sake of modesty is such a good thing.

hahahahahahahhahahahaha
  • PhantomThief - Archosaur
    PhantomThief - Archosaur Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Because if everyone were modest, the world would be a less pretentious place? o_o;

I mean... If we all had less of an ego, we'd get along better.

Now, if only you were talking to me >.> *goes away*
    A sword can cut a man in twain, but words can shake a fortress to the ground.
  • MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur
    MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ohai proski b:bye
  • Ytrud - Archosaur
    Ytrud - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm hungry too
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It's ok to be different. Wheres the love yal?

What God would damn a heart?
    And what God drove us apart?
    What God could

Make it stop
    Let this end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_90eOj6iWXI
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    will something interesting happen on our server in TW? does geogaddi coming back on the 9th mark the egyptian's belief of a monumental return of the sun god who was said to have had sex with wind god sk_takekuchi's mother in law on this very day thirty three thousand years ago, somewhere else......

BAHAHA Love it! b:laugh
    Winning b:pleased
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This thread was opened by Proski, Mods lock this please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this Thread Was Opened By Proski, Mods Lock This Please.

O O O Omg!
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hahahahahahahhahahahaha

? Oh yeah, you still think I`m delusional bout being smart. Fine, let`s try it this way, how many of you have ranked in math competitions? I actually was 2nd, for funny enough, cause "judge" couldnt follow my equation. It was completely right but I got minus one point for "too heavy equation, should have put it into smaller bits" and so I came 2nd, losing 0.5 points to the first.

So, when you look for stereotypical smart, that`s what I am, though I do doubt I`m actually truly smart cause there is so many aspects in being smart. A lot of factors are overlooked, many that I consider to be more important than maths, which on the other hand is seen as great sign of intelligence. In the biased, stereotypical way, I`m smart, and for that I call myself smart. I could call my chair a dragon throne but I doubt anybody would know wtf I`m talking bout if I just dropped, "I`m just sitting on my dragon throne", least it would give quite poor image of what I mean.

Ps. Proski is actually smart guy, I may not always agree with him but he does have a unique style with a decent logic into it. And honestly, I`ve just been too long on vacation, I need boring stuff to enjoy the funny stuff again and I do have to say Proski`s posts tend to go into the funny category.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? Oh yeah, you still think I`m delusional bout being smart. Fine, let`s try it this way, how many of you have ranked in math competitions? I actually was 2nd, for funny enough, cause "judge" couldnt follow my equation. It was completely right but I got minus one point for "too heavy equation, should have put it into smaller bits" and so I came 2nd, losing 0.5 points to the first.

So, when you look for stereotypical smart, that`s what I am, though I do doubt I`m actually truly smart cause there is so many aspects in being smart. A lot of factors are overlooked, many that I consider to be more important than maths, which on the other hand is seen as great sign of intelligence. In the biased, stereotypical way, I`m smart, and for that I call myself smart. I could call my chair a dragon throne but I doubt anybody would know wtf I`m talking bout if I just dropped, "I`m just sitting on my dragon throne", least it would give quite poor image of what I mean.

Ps. Proski is actually smart guy, I may not always agree with him but he does have a unique style with a decent logic into it. And honestly, I`ve just been too long on vacation, I need boring stuff to enjoy the funny stuff again and I do have to say Proski`s posts tend to go into the funny category.

WOW! I never knew that about you, wnb. You truly are smart!
    My apologies for ever doubting you.
  • Anthemyra_ - Momaganon
    Anthemyra_ - Momaganon Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    so .. this thread is (was) about what? b:question

ohh yeah ... FOOD! ...riiiiiggghhhttt
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Geo has come back to help rid the server of one powerhouse.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    what is this "powerhouse" you speak of b:cry
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    what is this "powerhouse" you speak of b:cry

It`s the muffins libido, no greater power has ever been witnessed.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It's Elecmon's intense craving for **** junk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yet another Person comes back after Quitting..... is pwi so addicting?? :O
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It's Elecmon's intense craving for **** junk.

what is **** junk? just wondering...cause it sounds sexeh b:dirty
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    what is **** junk? just wondering...cause it sounds sexeh b:dirty

It's high velocity **** junk...you know...from the "gland grenade", except you can't actually throw it ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It's high velocity **** junk...you know...from the "gland grenade", except you can't actually throw it ?

you have a very interesting way of describing things.

Thanks for clarifying....b:chuckle
  • BlackStrider - Archosaur
    BlackStrider - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this thread got my stomach grumblin at meh...what with the muffins and food...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO MEH YOU EVIL PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!? :p
    ps smart isnt math...smart is the ability to HARNESS the math and strangle it until it bends to your will. so wnb, you are smart, but you used the wrong tidbit of your story to say it. i must say though, interesting story. ive never seen a judge who would take points off for using a complicated equation for a problem. maybe he was racist???...against whatever you are??? or sexist? anti-sematic? ****?!?!?!?! :p
    You just never know with venomancers. At least some have the decency (like me) to admit they are men...some are just creepy weirdos. About half are female, but you never know, do you? You'll have to trust your better judgement...
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this thread got my stomach grumblin at meh...what with the muffins and food...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO MEH YOU EVIL PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!? :p
    ps smart isnt math...smart is the ability to HARNESS the math and strangle it until it bends to your will. so wnb, you are smart, but you used the wrong tidbit of your story to say it. i must say though, interesting story. ive never seen a judge who would take points off for using a complicated equation for a problem. maybe he was racist???...against whatever you are??? or sexist? anti-sematic? ****?!?!?!?! :p

who the hell are you and wtf are you doing here?