New Weapon for venos Idea

turg14
turg14 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Venomancer
I was thinking and I would love for venos a new weapon that fit to their class theme. There is no a decent weapon for fox form cuz we got to use magic weapons and our phy. attk is affected so I was looking on another thread about revamping old classes and someone suggested that venos would have a new weapon I know it would be so..... but what do you think if we give venos WHIPS since they are not heavy weapons they would be something like a balance between magic and strenght to be able to use BOTH forms with a SINGLE build what do you think? Also it would fit with their
Post edited by turg14 on

Comments

• turg14
    turg14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    It would fit their class role of "tame" and it would be sexy b:sin

Credit to: Lady_ buffer Heavens Tear
  • SweetSolace - Dreamweaver
    SweetSolace - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Not going to lie i think its an epic idea xD
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    they'd have to completely rebuild the weapon class, for that. the "whips" that are left as unused remnants in the database look like they were meant as the emergency close-range weapon an archer would use if kiting wouldn't work --- range of 5, physical, and requiring lots of dex. whips for a veno certainly couldn't come with a dex requirement, at least.

that said, i'd love a physical weapon i could use in fox form. doesn't matter much what, something with better endurance and lower repair costs than magic swords --- and if it comes with higher phys attack, i'll cope with a much lower mag attack in the bargain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Wow, whips would be nice b:shocked or kinky......b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Meimeixo - Heavens Tear
    Meimeixo - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    That would be pretty awesome... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I do like the fact that a weapon designed to be used in foxform would be a great idea however wouldnit it be better to actually see the weapon while u are formed. and i bet foxes dont hold whips except if they were implemented in a different way.

maybe a special type of gaunlet or a magic whip that serves as tail wrap would be interesting.

@ Lythianaa : we have Leather Fashion and that weird beach striped male shirt , a whip would be fitting b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    and if it comes with higher phys attack, i'll cope with a much lower mag attack in the bargain.

if it is implemented why not have a whip for when you wnt to go into fox form and then a magic wep for your regular form i wouldnt mind having to click something before quickly changing into foxform
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    great idea, especially with the new runes, fox form HA is a more 'gettable' build
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Wow, whips would be nice b:shocked or kinky......b:dirty
    I'll go with kinky.
  • Kittsuko - Sanctuary
    Kittsuko - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    But whipping your pets is just too cruel. b:sad

How about staves?
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    But whipping your pets is just too cruel. b:sad

Who said anything about whipping pets? b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'm not sure about the whip idea but I certainly wish there was a special weapon for Venomancers.
    I think patakas would work well here. They are big and look heavy. If only they had better physical attack and attack rate it would have been perfect. I know some people don't like patakas, I'm not a fan of them myself despite using one, but I just think they fit better for the class. The whole being-an-animal thing and such those patakas just... fit in my opinion o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★