To Harshlands

Comments

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I didn't know if you realized this Curso, but most people don't read the boards. If you want to troll Harshlands, you'd actually have to go around to spots and pk'ing everyone to make Catalyst hated.

Of course I doubt you'd have the skill needed, since you just CS'ed to uber gears and only know how to press 2 buttons (this thread makes me LOL enuff at catalyst as is) but who knows, you might learn something if you go out and do some real pvp. I highly doubt it, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I really enjoyed the video, especially the first part.

This thread is now about how convincing of an actor that guy from the video is.

Seriously, he's good.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Zorothustra - Harshlands
    Zorothustra - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    This thread is now about how convincing of an actor that guy from the video is.

Seriously, he's good.

He was excellent in that 1 episode of Lost Girl he was in.
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I really enjoyed the video, especially the first part. It's almost as if he was addressing this tw situation that happens all the time. b:victory

lol yea thats how I was thinkin about it to... Up until the *** you part.... It really is like sitting in archosaur for a period of time and everywhere you look you see the same people with different faction tags doing the exact same thing. This time will be different.... NO NO NO NO PLS this time will be different b:chuckle

By the way full video is titled farcry 3 e3 2011 gameplay trailer.b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Sher__Kahn - Harshlands
    Sher__Kahn - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    First of all, if you only have 10-20 ppl show for TW, then why was there at least 30-40 in the TW against AL????

You also failed to mention that AL got your crystal to 50% in the last battle.

Oh.... Your so called skill and experience in TW? Does a crystal sprint really make you skilled and experienced? Just curious as that is all I have seen. Seems lame... The only way to win is to steam roll up lane B. Lol. You cry about not having a fun TW?

Why don't you try some strategy and see what happens. I bet you will you *** rolled.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    First of all, if you only have 10-20 ppl show for TW, then why was there at least 30-40 in the TW against AL????

Oh.... Your so called skill and experience in TW? Does a crystal sprint really make you skilled and experienced? Just curious as that is all I have seen. Seems lame... The only way to win is to steam roll up lane B. Lol. You cry about not having a fun TW?

Why don't you try some strategy and see what happens. I bet you will you *** rolled.

Gratz on first post
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited August 2011

I can see this is your first time on forums. Curso is a "troll" for Catalyst, which means he deliberately tells lies/insults to get people to respond to him in a negative/inflaming way.

I, on the other hand, only seek the truth, thus I am considered a paragon of justice, righteousness, and virtue on this forum. You can trust in my posts.

My first revelation to you: If Curso didn't have +11/12 full r9 gears, he wouldn't even post on these boards, because everyone would ignore him. He's that bad at pvp. But since he does have full r9, this forum population finds it more fun to laugh at his posts and troll his faction for kicks.

GG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Welcome to the forums. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Choclatechip - Harshlands
    Choclatechip - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I really enjoyed the video, especially the first part. It's
    almost as if he was addressing this tw situation that happens all the time. b:victory

Martin!!! Come play Private server with me so we can pew pew some noobs there =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • missmiseri
    missmiseri Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Gratz on first post

Grats on a glitched 105 b:shutup
    edited August 2011
    Gratz on 9th post!

• _Tetsuga_ - Harshlands
    _Tetsuga_ - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    If catalyst ahve alts on kylin like they are saying..... Why are they complaining about having not fun... U dont like your gray color on the map....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • negativereaction
    negativereaction Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    missmiseri wrote: »
    Grats on a glitched 105 b:shutup

stop bashing crescendia, which only leads to trash talk in response, and it's embarrassing to see that from someone who hasn't earned the right to do so. like, i sit here blushing and ****.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Come play Private server with me so we can pew pew some noobs there =D
    Aren't they just going to ban everyone again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    liggy.... I should play more so we can actually farm stuff lol
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You really should play more. I've been reduced to merchanting for 90% of my income. I'd have half my rank 9 by now if I'd actually been farming these last few months.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Retaliation - Harshlands
    Retaliation - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    CHOCO!!!!!!!!!!!!, MARTIN!!!!!!!!!!!

i ish Jlung

i has new barb

i want play private server

hopefully less kids QQing

Crescendia when i get to 5 posts will you congratulate me?
    edited August 2011
    hi der Jlung, didn't know it was you. I've only seen you once in silverpool and u kept getting killed o.O lol

get 5 posts and we'll c what happens ^^

• Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    turned into a personal chat thread b:laugh so curso did get what he wanted but not on the level he wanted it
    Fail troll of harshlands
    edited August 2011

i ish Jlung

i has new barb

JLUNG!!! whats good bro
    im playing on Vendetta i just started come nd join me!!b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    b:surrender ofc i got killed im wearing a TT90 set......STUPED JLUNG i should CS more and get my old barb unbanned :O

BTW thats 5 I WANT MY CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and R9 pleaseb:chuckle

i have that downloaded already choco. whats your name on there?
    edited August 2011
    b:surrender ofc i got killed im wearing a TT90 set......STUPED JLUNG i should CS more and get my old barb unbanned :O

BTW thats 5 I WANT MY CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and R9 pleaseb:chuckle

i have that downloaded already choco. whats your name on there?

Chip b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    lol you would
  • Flexman__ - Harshlands
    Flexman__ - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I didn't know if you realized this Curso, but most people don't read the boards. If you want to troll Harshlands, you'd actually have to go around to spots and pk'ing everyone to make Catalyst hated.

Of course I doubt you'd have the skill needed, since you just CS'ed to uber gears and only know how to press 2 buttons (this thread makes me LOL enuff at catalyst as is) but who knows, you might learn something if you go out and do some real pvp. I highly doubt it, though.

Lol i always find it funny how people just assume you cs'ed all your gear and dont know how to play your char just because you are r9 +10 etc, here the thing burnout, i dont need to defend curso becuase he doesnt give a **** what you say cos he already knows its bull, but i will anyway.

Me and curso have played this game together since it came out pretty much first of all on Heavens Tear, played with him through all levels and gear type when he was what the OP people called a "noob" and now when hes considered OP and i've seen very few people on par with him skill wise, hes was until we quit without a doubt the best bm on heavens tear without any CS, and now he is probably the best cleric on Harshlands without any CS and you can say waht you want burnout as your just 1 of those *** tards sitting in his moms basement playing big man on the forums all day everyday but if you and Curso were equals on gear or even you slightly better, you still wouldnt stand a chance.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lol i always find it funny how people just assume you cs'ed all your gear and dont know how to play your char just because you are r9 +10 etc, here the thing burnout, i dont need to defend curso becuase he doesnt give a **** what you say cos he already knows its bull, but i will anyway.

Me and curso have played this game together since it came out pretty much first of all on Heavens Tear, played with him through all levels and gear type when he was what the OP people called a "noob" and now when hes considered OP and i've seen very few people on par with him skill wise, hes was until we quit without a doubt the best bm on heavens tear without any CS, and now he is probably the best cleric on Harshlands without any CS and you can say waht you want burnout as your just 1 of those *** tards sitting in his moms basement playing big man on the forums all day everyday but if you and Curso were equals on gear or even you slightly better, you still wouldnt stand a chance.

Maybe if he did a bit less ninja tempest > runs back into sz or leave the PK area back when he had R8 +10, your story might be believable.
  • Flexman__ - Harshlands
    Flexman__ - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    what did you expect? if theres 10 people outside sz im not guna go out and tank u all while i kill u 1 by 1, every1 would just drop a tempest or aoe then try get out alive its just stupid if u stand there
    edited August 2011

i ish Jlung

i has new barb

Gratz on 6th post? b:surrender I was late sry

• Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Burnout from what I remember was a pretty decent wizard, but usually 1v1 between cleric and wizard, the cleric will always win unless played really badly :P But well, both Burnout and Curso are decent at what they do so, calling one or the other **** or bad player is actually wrong cuz they arent.
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    what did you expect? if theres 10 people outside sz im not guna go out and tank u all while i kill u 1 by 1, every1 would just drop a tempest or aoe then try get out alive its just stupid if u stand there

ive killed u and curso 1 vs 2 before r9 sales and I just can't take your guy seriously D: sorry. Both of your guys gear got good in a really really short time and there is no way in hell curso got that gear w/o cs considering his old gear and his inability to farm.
  • Roin - Harshlands
    Roin - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Idk i quit playing pwi...i get on time to time to see whats going on..to see if its the same lame old pwi...i would kill for pwi to go back like 2 years or so..thats when all the fun was at.

+1 b:avoid