Server average player got worst?

2»

Comments

• /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    faildom wrote: »
    http://fake-gaming.net/

about 2 more weeks till fpw reopens, real pvp happens here, i invite all of you to show ur skills here :)

Heh, downloading client right now. Glad they got rid of insta-cast and duping, should be even more fun than before.
    Packs World International
  • _Tetsuga_ - Harshlands
    _Tetsuga_ - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    When barbs where almost like god charmed.... But really I create a sin buy R8 and sell 200 gold on AH then I power lvl up... OMG Im R8 lvl 103 ok now nirvana pants ohh I dont forget about my refines on my weapon.......

..... Several dragon orbs and mirages times.........

ok I have my R8 daggers +10 now goin out of sz ohh a wiz.....

*double spark* stun teleport, auto attack..... b:dirty ohh I killed a wiz now shadow stealth.... Now to world chat my success.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jannove - Harshlands
    Jannove - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    It kinda surprises me tbh how many new players don't even know the basics. I've met so many veno's in FC (lol really? How can people not know what to do in FC) that either didn't bramble or didn't know what bramble was, no idea what it ment by "chi pls", never amp'd the boss cuz they didn't know what amp was or didn't have it, and my favorite;
    Me- "Where's your pet?"
    Them- "I don't have one."
    Not like I'm the master of venos, but come on lol. I still learn new shet even after 2+ years of playing a veno, but those are just the basics and I still see people not even doing those. Even long time venos that still believe they are a major DD in TW just cuz they have r9, and will launch themselves into a group to 'one shot' people? Venos =/= Major DD. Plus there are still BMs our there that use phy marrow in TW or fist fully buffed cata barbs with bramble, clerics that DD more than healing in TW, and sins thinking they are pro by triple spark and IGing.
    Then TW wise, it's always the same thing. 3-4 factions will have good TWs for a while because all are on equal levels, while the servers strongest faction gets crystal rushes and the fault is theirs. Then the "ohhh you guiz should disband" excuse comes up, even after they've done that. So when the same factions either sit on the map for weeks earning income while doing nothing, while others are actually having good TWs, the strongest faction, who no one wants to attack, will get the blame.
    It's a constant cycle, and nothing will change. New players will come, adding onto the server lag even more, and Catalyst will be QQ'd at weekly for being too OP, and how we should split even more. Guess we'll just need to split our active 50 into 2 so it'd be fair for the server, right?

Sigh.
    WTB> Release Date of G.W.2

you say Cata like you've been in there since the begining or something and have done so mch work with them when you know you havent... yo were once a crimson and saw that crimson lost and was like Ooo money rush in cata must follow the money instead of sticking with a guild who had potential to become #1 guild on server, but your not better then KD now who disbanned over 2 years ago by now or something like that due to zulu becoming #1 guild on the server till they had no choice but to disbann due to map reset. i'm glad you dont call your self a pro veno. but you my lady are nothing but rnning trash. now i cant say i've left crimson, i was booted if you remember correctly due to inactivity. but i'm mayhem now and loyal blood to mayhem stay by their side with or with out land.
    sorry emo but i find you also to be trash
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    you say Cata like you've been in there since the begining or something and have done so mch work with them when you know you havent... yo were once a crimson and saw that crimson lost and was like Ooo money rush in cata must follow the money instead of sticking with a guild who had potential to become #1 guild on server, but your not better then KD now who disbanned over 2 years ago by now or something like that due to zulu becoming #1 guild on the server till they had no choice but to disbann due to map reset. i'm glad you dont call your self a pro veno. but you my lady are nothing but rnning trash. now i cant say i've left crimson, i was booted if you remember correctly due to inactivity. but i'm mayhem now and loyal blood to mayhem stay by their side with or with out land.

Aren't you the guy that posted on forums about girl troubles, and tried to cyber with 80% of the faction females? And they all refused, including me, who you had an obsession with for some reason?

Oh right, it was. Nice try buddy. Sorry, I don't take a liking to desperate men over the interwebz.
    And you say I'm the trash. trolololololol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zorothustra - Harshlands
    Zorothustra - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Then TW wise, it's always the same thing. 3-4 factions will have good TWs for a while because all are on equal levels, while the servers strongest faction gets crystal rushes and the fault is theirs. Then the "ohhh you guiz should disband" excuse comes up, even after they've done that. So when the same factions either sit on the map for weeks earning income while doing nothing, while others are actually having good TWs, the strongest faction, who no one wants to attack, will get the blame.
    It's a constant cycle, and nothing will change. New players will come, adding onto the server lag even more, and Catalyst will be QQ'd at weekly for being too OP, and how we should split even more. Guess we'll just need to split our active 50 into 2 so it'd be fair for the server, right?

Emo, I like you and all, but It doesn't seem like you really understood the discussion that pertained to the lack of TW in Catalyst. Too many bad inferences and premises leading to nonsensical conclusions.

Also, bringing the idea of TW into a discussion on the 'server average player skill' getting worse seems like a non-sequitur.

1. How does the average player's skill lead to a lack of TW for Catalyst?
    2. How does the average player's skill lead to Catalyst being blamed for their lack of TW?

Anyway

@*** Release - It is Sylvari week over on *** website/Blog

and they should release some material to do with PvP soon. Looking forward to it.
    Jannove wrote:

1. Don't call Emo trash, you unsophisticated ****.

2. Emo, I would argue didn't leave Crimson for a money grab, but left for other reasons (Like so many have) more complicated then just money. Though people like the simplistic explanation because it doesn't hurt their brains too much.

3. Crimson never had the potential to become #1 Guild on the server. Don't be stupid. And if people are still hanging on to that "idealistic" win over Zulu, to stop them grabbing the map, then they are must intellectually disabled then what I thought they were. KD, Kylin, Zulu were all stronger then Crimson in the last epoch before map reset. It is fairly obvious that it was only because of the TWs between those three guilds that Crimson even stood the chance of winning TW themselves. Crimson doesn't have the potential ever to be #1 Guild due to the 'Orphanage' type scenario they are running.

4. Catalyst formed out of some members of Zulu , but this had been planned before hand. I would quite argue that the map-reset wasn't the reason for the disbanding of Zulu, but there were other factors involved.
    edited August 2011
    Emo, I like you and all, but It doesn't seem like you really understood the discussion that pertained to the lack of TW in Catalyst. Too many bad inferences and premises leading to nonsensical conclusions.

Also, bringing the idea of TW into a discussion on the 'server average player skill' getting worse seems like a non-sequitur.

1. How does the average player's skill lead to a lack of TW for Catalyst?
    2. How does the average player's skill lead to Catalyst being blamed for their lack of TW?

Anyway

@*** Release - It is Sylvari week over on *** website/Blog

and they should release some material to do with PvP soon. Looking forward to it.

[quot=Jannove]

1. Don't call Emo trash, you unsophisticated ****.

2. Emo, I would argue didn't leave Crimson for a money grab, but left for other reasons (Like so many have) more complicated then just money. Though people like the simplistic explanation because it doesn't hurt their brains too much.

3. Crimson never had the potential to become #1 Guild on the server. Don't be stupid. And if people are still hanging on to that "idealistic" win over Zulu, to stop them grabbing the map, then they are must intellectually disabled then what I thought they were. KD, Kylin, Zulu were all stronger then Crimson in the last epoch before map reset. It is fairly obvious that it was only because of the TWs between those three guilds that Crimson even stood the chance of winning TW themselves. Crimson doesn't have the potential ever to be #1 Guild due to the 'Orphanage' type scenario they are running.

4. Catalyst formed out of some members of Zulu , but this had been planned before hand. I would quite argue that the map-reset wasn't the reason for the disbanding of Zulu, but there were other factors involved.[/QUOTE]

I only brought up TW cuz Pai had asked about the TW situation O.o I didn't mean for it to sound like I was bringing the average player thing and TW thing together. I was just stating my opinion on TW like he asked xD Average player and the bidding on Cata have nothing to do with each other lol.

Sorry for quoting the whole thing.
    Typing on phone = lazy. :p

As for Jannove, don't mind him. He's still mad that I said no on his app and refused to cyber. Poor guy needs to get someeeeee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011

As for Jannove, don't mind him. He's still mad that I said no on his app and refused to cyber. Poor guy needs to get someeeeee.

Another disciple of Dear Leader?
    edited August 2011
    Another disciple of Dear Leader?

Naw, Dear Leader wasn't nearly this bad. This guy has way more unfixable issues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    And wow, your fail quoting just made my quoting fail.

Thanks alot :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    And wow, your fail quoting just made my quoting fail.

Thanks alot :(

Easily fixed.

Add the e to the [quot] of Jannofail. and the rest should fix itself.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Erm, we left crimson 1 week after they won against zulu lol. and pretty sorry to say, crimson doesn't have a shot at being #1 or #2 because their core of players aren't pro TW leaders. Even now when they are losing to Kylin, they cant figure out how to counter it. They just sit there and say good job all and leave it at that.

Veno's nowadays are very few who play them, and even less who know how to play them correctly. And emo is not a trash veno. If emo is trash and she went to Crimson TW's every weekend and now does it for Kylin and Catalyst, what does it make people like you who went inactive when a faction could have used your "expert" services?

Yeah.
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    crimson... had potential to become #1 guild on server
    Oh, wow; that made my day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • nicky15k
    nicky15k Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Aren't you the guy that posted on forums about girl troubles, and tried to cyber with 80% of the faction females? And they all refused, including me, who you had an obsession with for some reason?

Oh right, it was. Nice try buddy. Sorry, I don't take a liking to desperate men over the interwebz.
    And you say I'm the trash. trolololololol.

never did i once ask to cyber, i have no reason. i'm no a 40 year virgin LOL all i did was try to be funny in guild chat and i wasn't obivously welcomed even when my applicated was accpeted. but thats okay + your just some spoiled little girl who uses mommy and daddys credit card for a video game.
    and if anything all i did was post something on forums for the medevil days. it was facts nothing i wanted. and 99% of what i say isnt meant to be taken serious.
    thats why every one didnt like me is coz they didnt understand me... i'm very helpful and fun to be around with my epic failness of dying.
    i'm really glad i'm not even in crimson any more. most of the people were too stuck up and didnt know that their **** smells the same as every one elses.
  • negativereaction
    negativereaction Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    nicky15k wrote: »
    too stuck up and didnt know that their **** smells the same as every one elses.

lol nuppy
    edited August 2011
    never did i once ask to cyber, i have no reason. i'm no a 40 year virgin LOL all i did was try to be funny in guild chat and i wasn't obivously welcomed even when my applicated was accpeted. but thats okay + your just some spoiled little girl who uses mommy and daddys credit card for a video game.
    and if anything all i did was post something on forums for the medevil days. it was facts nothing i wanted. and 99% of what i say isnt meant to be taken serious.
    thats why every one didnt like me is coz they didnt understand me... i'm very helpful and fun to be around with my epic failness of dying.
    i'm really glad i'm not even in crimson any more. most of the people were too stuck up and didnt know that their **** smells the same as every one elses.

I hope you're trolling

• Llamarage - Harshlands
    Llamarage - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Erm, we left crimson 1 week after they won against zulu lol. and pretty sorry to say, crimson doesn't have a shot at being #1 or #2 because their core of players aren't pro TW leaders. Even now when they are losing to Kylin, they cant figure out how to counter it. They just sit there and say good job all and leave it at that.

Veno's nowadays are very few who play them, and even less who know how to play them correctly. And emo is not a trash veno. If emo is trash and she went to Crimson TW's every weekend and now does it for Kylin and Catalyst, what does it make people like you who went inactive when a faction could have used your "expert" services?

Yeah.

I feel some anger on this quote.... Dia is something that bother u.... Do u hate crimson... Where is the love <3? Dont flame on some1 that does not know how emo plays lol....
    edited August 2011
    Dont flame on some1 that does not know how emo plays lol....

I dislike it when people talk about another person's actions in a game when they just admitted they were inactive and don't really know them. I guess u just don't see something wrong with that.

Oh, and I don't hate Crimson at all. don't feel like explaining here since most prolly dont care. Much love crimson <3 ur all still cool

edited August 2011

Lol. Ya, cuz asking for pics and "hey do you have a webcam and Skype? Show me some fun" kinda talk isn't anywhere near cybering. And i won't even bring up the PMs you would send me.
    Btw, just to let ya know since you're straight up ret.arded, i've never charged my mommys and daddys credit card. I've never CS'd cuz i don't see the point of it besides becoming OP in a day. Sorry, i like saving my money towards college, not games.

As for leaving crimson and being such trash for doing so, i don't see why my leaving is any different than people that left for problems with Crimson, so to bring that up here is pretty pathetic.

I'm sorry I can't please your pixel desires, but please, go away. You really disturb me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llamarage - Harshlands
    Llamarage - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lol. Ya, cuz asking for pics and "hey do you have a webcam and Skype? Show me some fun" kinda talk isn't anywhere near cybering. And i won't even bring up the PMs you would send me.
    Btw, just to let ya know since you're straight up ret.arded, i've never charged my mommys and daddys credit card. I've never CS'd cuz i don't see the point of it besides becoming OP in a day. Sorry, i like saving my money towards college, not games.

As for leaving crimson and being such trash for doing so, i don't see why my leaving is any different than people that left for problems with Crimson, so to bring that up here is pretty pathetic.

I'm sorry I can't please your pixel desires, but please, go away. You really disturb me.

emo go see his profile u will find something funny
    edited August 2011
    emo go see his profile u will find something funny

Lol, his sin named ToxicEmo.. I feel like my name partially inspired that b:laugh

And an achievement for charging 50 gold or more? GRATZ JANNOVE.

Ty for pointing that out btw. I got a good laugh b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I came by and read the thread and seriously... old story, 99% of the players that started playing after hyper exp appeared suck.

EDIT: btw, idc about how ppl derailed this topic into Crimson, Cata, KY conversation, didn't read all that xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Yes, considering how easy it became to get to the end game and how the amount of the "necessary" pvp decreased radically, its expected that players wont be as good. But what surprises me is not exactly how bad some of the new ones are, but its how some of the old ones (by old I also mean players that have been playing this game for 6 months), cant learn with their mistakes and get better not just at playing their classes but mainly at playing in groups and TW.

Its not like this game is so hard, this is actually a very simple game to play and all you need most of the times is common sense. Ofcourse some players like to mess around too much and dont really care about dying here and there as long as they are having fun, but I see alot of players that act like they are actually good just cuz of gear advantage or cuz they play sins, this message was mostly directed to them.

This message was also directed to some TW guilds that cannot improve no matter how many TWs they do. Leading TW can actually be a very simple task too, the strategies and decisions you have to make in order to give a decent fight arent complicated either, especially when the TW battlefield is always the same...
    yes to the 6 month players that still cant get it. when you mentioned it, i realized how true it is.
    also yes to the tw factions that keep going but never seem to figure it out. ofc i have been totally spoiled in TW with awesome factions with leaders and TW leaders that made it seem effortless.

i still have fun playing PWI although i dont take it seriously anymore. i would TW but Kylin wanted me to fill out some long application form and then do a PWI calc of my gear. i lost interest after that. if someone still uses veno's for tw, i know how to purge and amp. aoe purge btw b:victory.
    the good Starr
  • ArchAngeLi - Harshlands
    ArchAngeLi - Harshlands Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    But really I create a sin buy R8 and sell 2000 gold on AH then I power lvl up... OMG Im R8 lvl 103 ok now nirvana pants ohh I dont forget about my refines on my weapon.......

ok I have my R8 daggers +10 now goin out of sz ohh a wiz.....

*double spark* stun teleport, auto attack..... b:dirty ohh I killed a wiz now shadow stealth.... Now to world chat my success and how pro I am

lol. that's true for more than half of the sins out there.
    you say Cata like you've been in there since the begining or something and have done so mch work with them when you know you havent... yo were once a crimson

Who the hell is this? I don't even remember you being in Zulu...

and lol @ "been with Cata since the beginning"... "so much work with them". Cause Cata was built with their members. From what I see in gc and hear in vent they only take any input from Marshals and such, anything else is just to mantain the illusion of you being heard. "We are open to hear opinions but we have the final say, majority doesn't count". I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just saying how it IS in fact. If they work better that way, fine, but don't come here saying "oh noez we memberz worked so hard to form Catalyst". Come on!!!!

///

Also... got nothing against you dia but on that line of yours "we left crimson 1 week after they won against Zulu" you are missing: "after they lost over 20 wars" and "because they had stacked TWs". Don't give Crimsuck so much credit...