Pls Game Developers Fix This

Squirrel - Harshlands
Squirrel - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
IF YOU GUYS DON`T WANT TO FIX THAT DAMN ASSASINS AT LEAST MAKE THEM TO SHOW UP IN DMG LOG. THIS IS REALY BORING TO DIE AND NOT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH SOME1 DO ON YOU NOTHING IN DMG LOG b:angry

unled2fx.jpg
Post edited by Squirrel - Harshlands on

Comments

• LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    If they made it so the damage would appear, your client would know they were there in advance. Itd be a week before everyone ran **** clients to see Assassins they shouldnt be capable of.

Additionally, if you die in one hit, why do you care how much it was? It was enough to oneshot you, you shouldn care above that.
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I do believe that it does not only apply to sin's. I know I've one-shot people with my cleric without it showing up. Absorb soul also does not show damage.

Either way, you're dead. Shut up and live with it.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    That has nothing to do with sins. It happens when you get killed by bosses, mobs, classes other than sins, ect.

I think it happens when the amount of damage delt is so large you're registered as dead before the damage actually appears. I remember one time I got too close to the last boss in HH3-3 and I didn't even have a "you've been killed" message in my log. I was just...BOOM dead.
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Why is that important?
    You're dead,that's all

Case #1
    - Sin pop up from nowhere
    - You're dead

Case #2
    - Sin pop up from nowhere
    - Sin deals 5 trillion Damage
    - You're dead
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    IF YOU GUYS DON`T WANT TO FIX THAT DAMN ASSASINS....

Oh, I forgot to mention, Assassins aren't broke, they aren't any more OP than any other class, it's just a different style, and everyone that complains they are OP just haven't figured out how to deal with them yet. the only problem my cleric has in PvP and TW is archers and those damn Phoenixes.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Sins are not OP?

LOL, i never EVER saw a more broken class in any MMO then sins in this one.

i dont even bother fighting some sins, even if they attack me i just run away, i cant be killed in a few seconds anyway
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Why aren't the sins mad about this?

As a wizard I love looking at the damage log and taking screenshots. This needs to be fixed.
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I got killed by balls in 1-3 and also by Destroyer in some fail delta, both damage showed...

As a 6 digit number b:shocked

Sins not OP ? Stop acting cool. You might have killed some stupid low sin that didnt know what to do. But sins are OP, end of the story.

The fact that they are indeed killable doesnt exclude the fact that they are OP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Why aren't the sins mad about this?

As a wizard I love looking at the damage log and taking screenshots. This needs to be fixed.

It appears in our damage logs. Ou client sees the damage dealt, what with us being visible to our own client.

On a client where you get hit by a Sin you cannot see, all it gets told is you have less HP now and that it needs to draw a now unstealthed Assassin right next to you. On ours it knows exactly what we just did. Try it in a few duels, with a Sin you can see and a Sin you cannot, youl work out exactly how it works very quickly.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Then what's the issue? Not like seeing a damage log repairs your e-peen
  • Badburton - Lost City
    Badburton - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Someone needs to take that posters idea, and make it work. Quick! someone get the Hacking PWI client for Dummies! MUST SEE SINS.

On a real note. Sins are f'n OP sthu.
    y r8s and r9 die to 9x?

y?
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Oh, I forgot to mention, Assassins aren't broke, they aren't any more OP than any other class, it's just a different style, and everyone that complains they are OP just haven't figured out how to deal with them yet. the only problem my cleric has in PvP and TW is archers and those damn Phoenixes.

Are you Yulk?
  • Okon - Lost City
    Okon - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Additionally, if you die in one hit, why do you care how much it was? It was enough to oneshot you, you shouldn care above that.

QFT b:victory
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    This is probably a 3 way problem that will never be solve. Since the serve has no way ( or probably no way ) to synchronize your screen whit the sin screen and log of damage on the server. The text don't show up because death has priority of information on the damage, to reduce the lag effect of your connection delay and restrict possible abuse of packet sniffing.

Does your head hurt now ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eleonor - Harshlands
    Eleonor - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2011

cuz other times when he hits me i got lits like 1-2k dmg and with 12k HP can`t die from 1 hit b:angry there is a reason to asking