Need new EG flyers

__Kikyo__ - Lost City
__Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
hurry up and make more.Come out with a new pack or do something!Just get some new earth guard flying mounts! Nowb:angryb:angryb:angry
Post edited by __Kikyo__ - Lost City on

Comments

• zizoun
    zizoun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Terra's Embrace full pink flier in a male seeker looks... horrible lol
    Is only made for female mystics
  • Carray - Sanctuary
    Carray - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Need R9 for earthguards!!! qq b:chuckle
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'd run around on foot for the rest of my seeker's existance, if they would just release the stupid r9.

incompetent GMs is incompetent
    re
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2011
    I'd run around on foot for the rest of my seeker's existance, if they would just release the stupid r9.

incompetent GMs is incompetent

GM's don't write the code, or set the sales. that's done by the Devs and the marketing team. So stop blaming everything on the GM's please.

Also, I would much rather that the Dev's figured out how to modify the code so that we could upgrade the existing TB and EG flyers before they waste the time making new ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    GM's don't write the code, or set the sales. that's done by the Devs and the marketing team. So stop blaming everything on the GM's please.

Also, I would much rather that the Dev's figured out how to modify the code so that we could upgrade the existing TB and EG flyers before they waste the time making new ones.

Never said they did but the code has been written and modified

Sales? did I mention sales? Or did you decide to add that into you superior know it all post to sound like you have the answeres to my lack of questioning

Yes i'm aware of what is ddone by the devs, in fact THEY HAVE DONE IT...cool cool huh?

Why would I stop blaming frank? He has direct contact with CHINA, and the business officials for PWI... one little note to them 5 mos ago, really isn't efficient push for HIS PLAYERBASE... so ofcourse I would blame him...

No

There, since you made such a colorful asinine post for me, I'll make an all pretty colorful one for you.
    re
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Frankieraye is actually a CM (community manager), not a GM. There's a difference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    And developer can't say "no" to publisher ? b:bye

Like what so many dev do like g###*###, d***********, n#*####, and so many korean developer and taiwan dev ? b:bye Sort kind of neglecting contract or playing with the publisher demand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    Frankieraye is actually a CM (community manager), not a GM. There's a difference.

^
    This.

He can deal with in-game stuff, but that isn't his job. His duties are strictly forum and website based (since he does do the News posts).

Anyway, it has never been stated that the Tideborn/EG will be able to be upgraded. They currently have the fastest flyers at the cheapest prices already (taking into account the upgrade costs for the other races' flyers).
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    faster and cheaper sure, but I like the looks of some of the lower end mounts, but don't want to go super slow. The fact that they cannot be upgraded like the previous mounts is a disgrace. Not to mention that PWE is missing out on mount upgrade sales. I understand that coding something like that isn't as easy as flipping a switch, but you would think they could have someone working on correcting it. Maybe fixing some bugs too. Oh wait.... nvm.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle