takin archosaur guards in to the city

2»

Comments

• ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    All I have to say is if PWI actually fixes this I will LOL, because this glitch is totally game breaking.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • LilTriss - Harshlands
    LilTriss - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    The only guard in arch that I know that is needed for a quest (Aside the OMA) Is one of the north guards. You need to talk to him twice for the Wraith Ploy (1st OHT map) quest. Which was interesting to fly just right over his head so he wouldnt kill my blood red butt. b:shutup
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You can pull some world bosses almost anywhere... And the general feng boss north of anglers village... I have seen him all the way in etherblade once (sombody pulled).

Thats why for some of us truely older pwi people... We are always flying high enough above the ground to not be killed from some random boss pull
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Oh suck it up who in their right mind would do quest to level 100 lol?

I wonder how butthurt people like you would be if we had developers who gave a ****, and they stuck a 75+ cap on FC.

If the devs fixed the guard glitch, I would probably die from shock...one, because they NEVER fix anything...and two...because they would honestly put something like that before a real glitch? (*COUGHDRAGONSCOUGH*)
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    (*COUGHDRAGOONSCOUGH*)

Fixed that for you.b:chuckle

I honestly would have preferred FC to have been shut down entirely upon discovery of a glitch as big as this one has become, but (as is obvious) I'm not a GM and don't make those decisions. b:surrender

...and I'm replying to _Petal_, not the main thread topic here...
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I wonder how butthurt people like you would be if we had developers who gave a ****, and they stuck a 75+ cap on FC.

That would be nice and actually what a certain 5 of population is still asking since a while.

Of course, those who make money off it will cry injustice, but someone that can solo FC easy to then sell heads has a lot of other means to make money.

P.S. I love you sig KrittyCat, wish someone could make me one 1/2 as cool. As a bm doing maybe HF on a batch of incoming enemies..lol
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • missmiseri
    missmiseri Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    As far as I know (and I might be wrong on this) - it's not allowed as many of them are quest giving NPC's, which could make it difficult for those who need them to get those quests.

It wouldn't hurt to send a ticket if you needed these NPC's and couldn't acquire the quests from them due to the Cleric aggro'ing them on purpose. Of course, you will need a screenshot to prove their doing.

Guards have been used to kill World Bosses by luring them this way.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    missmiseri wrote: »
    Guards have been used to kill World Bosses by luring them this way.

But guard-killed mobs leave no drops if the guard did the most damage. You would have to spam skills to beat them, too, because guards hit hard.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    But guard-killed mobs leave no drops if the guard did the most damage. You would have to spam skills to beat them, too, because guards hit hard.

i know a certain group ppl that do this with harpy wraight if you get harp to half life jsut turlte holy path to guards and you get your drops.I wont name ppl but ~removed~
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    you know what more funnier is IF they force log guards will aggro to a red name and kill him its what Essence did on Lost City not only will the person lose a doll if they have but also exp if they havent a doll as it couns as a pve kill

Hi NniotorazioBR im here to troll where is michael_dark the no life bm with over a million post lolb:bye