R9 Cleric or R9weap for sins

Options
Ririii - Lost City
Ririii - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Cleric
Well im struggling to choose what to do now b:surrender

should i buy r9 for my cleric and get her the armor pieces (not weap) or should i buy the r9 weap for my sin.
im more pve btw and sin has second cast nv daggers
Post edited by Ririii - Lost City on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Zzzz...what kind of armor does your cleric currently have? Do you do TW with her?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Well im struggling to choose what to do now b:surrender

should i buy r9 for my cleric and get her the armor pieces (not weap) or should i buy the r9 weap for my sin.
    im more pve btw and sin has second cast nv daggers

That depends on what YOU want. What does your cleric have? Do you only farm with your sin?

More importantly, why do our opinions matter?
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Ririii - Lost City
    Ririii - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    nvm this thread ty for replies tho
    asked a friend and know now what to do (:
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Does anyone in this game think for themselves anymore?
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    3rd hidden option: buy me r9 set
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    if your active enough and have good gears on sin,

why dont you R9 weapon the sin and then use it to farm R9 gears for cleric.
    that way u get both without waiting so much than if u R9-ed cleric first
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan