Free Zen...NOT

SoniMax - Sanctuary
SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Cash Shop Huddle
Probably you all went to get your 327 zen after seeing http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=210661.
But not me.
From the beggining of the free zen offers i've had few offers where i had to buy something to recieve zen but that was the first month after this feature.
And since than i haven't had any offers there, it ALWAYS says:
"Unfortunately there are currently no offers available for your country. Please try again later."
FYI I'm from Bulgaria

Please don't tell me that only bulgarians can't use this free zen offers.
b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
They see me trollin`
They hatin`
Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
My music so loud
I'm flamin`
Post edited by SoniMax - Sanctuary on

Comments

• sarahhowells
    sarahhowells Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    "Streets closed pizza boy, find another way home."
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    A lot of offers are US only.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    Meatbunz - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'd read what ppl posted below the Bing offers lol, plenty of complaints, not even gonna bother trying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The time it takes you to fill out the dumb surveys and junk, could have gotten the money in-game by farming already. Or buying/selling.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The time it takes you to fill out the dumb surveys and junk, could have gotten the money in-game by farming already. Or buying/selling.

Or a lot more, in a lot shorter span of time, by rolling a female toon, and standing on a street corner... Apparently.

I prefer to make my characters look as realistic as the engine allows... So they aren't quite as top heavy as... Some... (Heh, cue Lu$t) I usually spend between 30 and 45 minutes tweaking how they look though. Such a pain, getting a good looking face. >_>

And no, I don't do the street corner thing. I married... A girl playing a Barb. More relaxing that way.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Canisha - Heavens Tear
    Canisha - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    probably doesnt work in your neighboring countries either.

OK, smart remarks aside. Most of these offers to receive free zen require you to go through a lengthy sign up, long quiz, submit detailed information, or whatnot, to get to the last page, which 99.9% of the times requires to to agree to a purchase, subscription, etc far in excess of the value of the rewarded zen itself.

The Bing offer wants you to install a third party program (Bing search bar) with it's entailed end-user agreement which will then proceed to track your every move on the internet if I understood it properly in order to reward your use of the Bing search engine and it's incorporated advertisements and search result biases. So yeah, don't sneak into fetish sites unless you want Microsoft to know about them, but they probably already do if you run Windows....

If you reside in the US, have Internet explorer 7+ and agree to the terms, you're supposed to get 327 zen after installing and signing in to the Microsoft email client and registering to use Bing. Couple minutes of time spent and you should get the zen after a while....but seeing a lot of posts from people who did the process and did not receive the zen so up to you to decide if you want to bother or not
  • Bobberto - Harshlands
    Bobberto - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Probably you all went to get your 327 zen after seeing http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=210661.
    But not me.
    From the beggining of the free zen offers i've had few offers where i had to buy something to recieve zen but that was the first month after this feature.
    And since than i haven't had any offers there, it ALWAYS says:
    "Unfortunately there are currently no offers available for your country. Please try again later."
    FYI I'm from Bulgaria

Please don't tell me that only bulgarians can't use this free zen offers.
    b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry

im from bulgaria too xP
    but im currently living in spain and ive got other offers but not the one for Bing.... >,<
  • Leolin - Dreamweaver
    Leolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Did the thing, very quickly got my zen, basically immediately as I looked at it...

And as mentioned in thread, most of them are stupid to do in the first place, plus hell..pwi can't control any of this, most offers online are only available to the US, even on other sites. I've seen a couple for canada, but most countries do not have offers available to them, probably because they aren't the highest consumer (aka bad) countries in the world.
  • sexysausage
    sexysausage Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I am from romania and this happens to me too