Summon Trouble

kitcatch22
kitcatch22 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Mystic
My mother (who hasn't posted here, you'll have to excuse her, she's a bit technically challenged) has a Mystic, and she has the Devil C...however it's spelled summon, and she hates it and wants the next one XD However, she's above lv. 23, she has the Cultivation, but she hasn't gotten the quest for it, as far as she can tell. Does anyone know the name of the quest, so she can see if she has it open and just hasn't done it? Or any other relevant details to the quest?
Post edited by kitcatch22 on

Comments

• Wywer - Heavens Tear
    Wywer - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Generally quests for plants and pets u get with the system message, when reaching the lvl required, but u cant to do it if ur culti isnt up to date.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    All mystic pet's/plants are summons.
    I don't see the problem
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    <.< I'm pretty sure the quest is Covenant Guide-Bolt, but if her cultivation isn't up to date then I'm not sure if she'll be able to get it until her culti is done. Here is the PWDatabase link to the quest line. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Wywer - Heavens Tear
    Wywer - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    All mystic pet's/plants are summons.
    I don't see the problem

ye, my bad ... but still it was understandable i guess b:shutup