Sanctuary gear level.

Options
Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
To start out with I am going to mention that I DO NOT have a character on sanctuary... hence I am asking this here. On HT archers aren't considered a threat if they don't have at least a refined r9 bow... and more often then not tw archers have full r9 set. With that being said... i am hearing VERY disturbing things about sanctuary tws...

1. Full jade r9 armor archer getting killed by +5 tt99 venos.
2. Sins can't kill a +5 tt9 xbow archer (assumption being weap refine > armor refine) and needs to force stealth.
3. Top barbs being fisted to death by +5 claw archers.
4. Vortex being taken down by mana leak.
5. Sage archers owning everything with +5 refines.
6. Venos are everywhere and does nothing but pass chi and nova gank people.

I am just trying to get an second opinion on this all...
1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
Post edited by Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Fresh_Corpse - Sanctuary
    Fresh_Corpse - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    To start out with I am going to mention that I DO NOT have a character on sanctuary... hence I am asking this here. On HT archers aren't considered a threat if they don't have at least a refined r9 bow... and more often then not tw archers have full r9 set. With that being said... i am hearing VERY disturbing things about sanctuary tws...

No
    2. Sins can't kill a +5 tt9 xbow archer (assumption being weap refine > armor refine) and needs to force stealth.
    Only if the sin is from angeles jajajajajaja
    Some of the cattas on server have 40k+ hp
    Lol
    If this means dieing whit +12 yes
    How did you know about my harem?

Red ish purty
    I give up on beign a blademaster. Gonna go wave my tranny **** around and pew pew.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    We also all maxxed Stormrage to produce Stormrage babies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

At least we killed Harpy.
    Zingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LMFAO roid nice one!! hahaha b:laughb:laugh
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

b:victory ALL DAY ERR DAY ROID!!! b:cuteb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Aw man..... idk. GG roid.

/ end thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Sins in Sanctuary wipe out entire squads using bows, bet you didnt see that coming! b:laugh
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I log in and everyone dies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ...is over 9000.

No discussion, bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TnTn - Sanctuary
    TnTn - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    at Least We Killed Harpy.
    Zingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg! B:thanks

Oh Snap He Didnt?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

interesting and funny things get spread around fast, even if it happens once every blue moon, to the point where u think it happens often.
    If u post dumb things youll just be food for the old trolls >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Sorry Kiyoshi, you will not find Veno Pimp Fleuri with all of her TT99+5 goodness here as she doesn't troll Sanct forums. You should just reroll on Sanct! b:laugh
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    He only came here in pursuit of her hand in marriage :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    b:victory Roid Win.

OnTopic~ Sanctuary is like a party, you meet nice people there and then one morning you wake up to some guy you don't know. o__o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • TnTn - Sanctuary
    TnTn - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    b:victory Roid Win.

OnTopic~ Sanctuary is like a party, you meet nice people there and then one morning you wake up to some guy you don't know. o__o

DUDE i did that once....

i smoked nad snorthed and took so muh stuff. i apssed out and was net to this gu yname im naked.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    DUDE i did that once....

i smoked nad snorthed and took so muh stuff. i apssed out and was net to this gu yname im naked.

Are you drunk right now? Cause that's how I type when I'm drunk. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yall scared him away D: no fun
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    He'll be back.

Flueri is still writing on that thread.
    He'll have more material momentarily. 8)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Options
    we should all barge in HT forums

just cause we can
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    we should all barge in HT forums

just cause we can

Troll the trolls?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
    edited August 2011
    Options
    For real trolling go to RT forums ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yodelheehoo
    yodelheehoo Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    For real trolling go to RT forums ijs.
    People that put "ijs" at the end of their sentences do not know what real trolling is.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    People that put "ijs" at the end of their sentences do not know what real trolling is.

People who post on alts are too scared to do real trolling.

IJS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ijs this is the correct method

rofl >>
  • Fenora - Sanctuary
    Fenora - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    actually tt80 clerics are running rampant everywhere rage killing everyone that moves these days b:surrender
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    People who post on alts are too scared to do real trolling.

IJS

lolumadtbhimoikr? ijs
    edited August 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    lolumadtbhimoikr? ijs

ijs uwrong ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User