Barb fur colors

Options
Xaelian - Heavens Tear
Xaelian - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Suggestion Box
I know this has been posted alot and once again here we are :P. Anyways like the title says barbs need fur colors instead of being all grey, its like the world is black and white to them lol. Alot of people want it and im sure alot of females want to look a bit more feminine when they play a barb. Now when i was reading some of the other dead posts some were talking about pink pandas and blue wolves yada yada, so what lol its not like PW is a realistic game anyways. PW has a beautiful amount of customization atleast for the other races but the barbs are just lacking so much.

Im not asking for hair or nothing just the ability to play with a color slider to change there colors. I mean grey wolves are not the only things in this world, plus wouldn't it get PW alot more liked if everyone was a little more unique? A little more $$ in da pocket :P shoot if you don't wanna make it in the customization screen make a cash shop item for it then i'd pay to have that lol. Anyway I hope really hope the barbs get to look different from each other one day instead of being boring old grey. Gets tiring really constantly making grey wolves sense they don't have good face customizations anyway atleast jazz it up some then.

:P well theres my suggestion that has be suggestion a 1000 times maybe this will be the lucky one that changes there mind to do it lol :P.
Post edited by Xaelian - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Pink Barbs would be awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Xaelian - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yes, yes they would be :P
  • The_Champion - Sanctuary
    The_Champion - Sanctuary Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    We'll make them neon and be the center to every rave party b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ._. Everyone else can have rainbow hair too...why not barbs?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maisha - Dreamweaver
    Maisha - Dreamweaver Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Woman Fined For Dyeing Pup's Paws Pink

I guess this is why PWE don't want to implement on it...lol! j/k

well I agree with the color thing, but not go beyond "natural" colors for barbs. Perhaps shades of gray, white, brown, or black and maybe spotted would be nice to have too.
    I quit PW and all its games it had to cater to me. I'm off playing a better pay-to-play game where I experience no glitches, no spamming LF squads, lose stuff in PK mode, lose exp on death or anything for cheaper price than what I paid for here. However, I'll still be lurking around pwi forums from time to time. Quit Date: March 4, 2011 RIP my beloved characters. b:bye
  • Xaelian - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    eh nothing wrong with a little uniqueness now :P but natural is cool too at least give us the ability to :P
  • Druster - Raging Tide
    Druster - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    They Should Also Make Barbs True Form Turn them into what ever they are.(Panda Tiger Lion Or Wolf) instead of white tiger xD.
  • Tygurr - Sanctuary
    Tygurr - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    maybe this will be the lucky one that changes there mind to do it lol :P.

LOL!

Doesn't matter how many times something is posted. The devs simply don't care. Deal with it.
    Somewhat retired from PWI, now playing Hellgate Global full time
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    been posted too many times, even though I agree, if it's been posted multiple times then the suggestion isnt going to be implemented, all the mods can do is ticket it to the devs, and they're not going to do that multiple times
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • warpet
    warpet Posts: 2,128 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    great idea
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Pink Barbs would be awesome.

Despite the bit of necro in this thread, I couldn't resist.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • krissspire1
    krissspire1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No way to add a Green/Blue/Red colorizer to the fur custiomizer?
  • Tuff_Cookie - Raging Tide
    Tuff_Cookie - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LOL Pink barbs remined me of Majin Buu frome dragon ball zb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • jaxkitty
    jaxkitty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Well darnit. This thread might be necro, but I do think it would be nice to see more color options for barbs. I've seen white wolves, brown wolves, reddish orange wolves even. Wolves aren't just grey. And tigers, they're not just orange. They're white, yellowish orange. Every animal is different. Not just a darn monochromatic or basic color.
  • TheFire - Lost City
    TheFire - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    this is another very nice idea but it whont happen.cuz thay whant every fing barb to look the sameb:angry would love to have a dark red barb running around b:angry
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    someone should make it and post it on forum i mean if we all do it they cant bann us all.
    i belive i heard this before somewhere.

i just dono how and wtb i seen some ugly looking mistic wish look way more ugly then just some random color.

also with some darm hair or hat or omg glasses

barb NEED costumation dammit someone should make one and post pic go on i dare the barbs to do it