New Race/Adding to Untamed

WintersKiss - Raging Tide
WintersKiss - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Suggestion Box
I'd love to see a new race similar to the Tauren in W.o.W. I've wanted to see this happen or even if the untamed class got a new bovine like character for both Male and Female. Horns and rough appearance in all.
Post edited by WintersKiss - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    A new race would unbalance this game even more.
    I'd be a lot happier (and I'm sure many others would have been too) if they fixed bugs/glitches/aps animation etc.

EDIT: Although it would have been nice if the older classes were updated. Ahem, at least with the eye textures or meditation poses. *cough cough*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Tuff_Cookie - Raging Tide
    Tuff_Cookie - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I would like to have a new race but only if it was fire base elemated. Sofar we have races for each element but fire. Why is that?!! b:angry
    Untamed=wood
    Earthgard=earth
    tideborn=water
    Elves=metal
    humans have none, because their people, and that would be sillyb:chuckle

This is a grate idea I would love to try it out the untamed race is my favret, if they're not going to give us male venos then they could at least give us this! b:sad
  • Kamikiri - Heavens Tear
    Kamikiri - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Meh, updated customizations for the old classes would be good enough
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Having something as 'tauren' as a playable race in game... would conflict with the fact that there are tauren-like taurocs as Wraiths. :<

And humans represent the fire I think. Just the next expansion will have something to do with fire. :3

Nevertheless I agree with a bovine appearance for venomancers and/or barbarians.
    The textures are already in the game (that ox guy in Tusk Town for example).
    That and other forms...
  • Tuff_Cookie - Raging Tide
    Tuff_Cookie - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    And humans represent the fire I think. Just the next expansion will have something to do with fire.

How could they let Humans represent fire its not right if anything they'r earth. Yes the next expansion will need to do somthing with fire because right now the game feals unbalenced :( (well to me it does) It will bring order to the land which is called Perfect World b:chuckleb:laugh as for the untamed being able to change the fur color of the barbs is all it rilly needs.

I agree with Silvychar having a new tauren like class would be weard because of the tauren like wraths we alredy have.

Sorry about my opinon I try not to give people a bad impresion of me, but i can't think of any other way to say this b:thanks
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Are you all forget the wild barbarian mob ? b:shocked

I want a wraith race. b:shutup
    Or dragon / shadow race from the old days suggestion. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Caramell - Harshlands
    Caramell - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Well and if they dont make male venos and female barbs venos should be able to carry female ppl and barbs to carry male. XD
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Humans are fire. Do your token of the seven quest sometime if it wasn't obvious enough. lol
  • CaptinNemess - Raging Tide
    CaptinNemess - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I need to be pets to all classes it is the first thing and the second is to be solo and double and Treble arena and races to the riding pets