Let marriage be for all! :D

Gidalia - Heavens Tear
Gidalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Suggestion Box
I don't want to have to play a male character, or my girl play a male character for marriage. It is only a game after all. Not like it's going to hurt anything.
Post edited by Gidalia - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I swear, the moment a thread about same sex marriage falls to the second page, a new one shows up b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Straciatella - Sanctuary
    Straciatella - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I swear, the moment a thread about same sex marriage falls to the second page, a new one shows up b:sweat

Lol.. ^

Again it's not in american producers / managers hands to do so, it's on china's or wherever the "mother base" is lol. For them same sex marriage is out of their beliefs wich is sad to hear... Personally i think everyone should be able to marry to whoever they want, regarding their sexual orientation... I do understand this is a game, but are their beliefs so strong they even had to forbidden this in several games? This is a very complex subject with various opinions that just generates warflames over warflames... At the end of the day I think everyone should be happy in their own way :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I may have lost everything, but I've still got my bedazzler.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Oh lookie. This thread again.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I understand your frustration, but this topic has been discussed many, many times before, and all with the same answer. Due to this game being produced in a country where same-sex marriage is not only frowned upon, but forbidden by law, it is nearly impossible that this game will ever have any form of same-sex relationships.

Please use the search function in the future, because issues like this generally tend to bring out the worst in people, and this question has been asked and answered many times.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.