Client shuts down

CapsunelSin - Lost City
CapsunelSin - Lost City Posts: 277 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Support Desk
every time i play my game client randomly shuts down, no error message, no error reports nothing just shuts down and this happens about 5 times a day only happens when i paly my sin which pisses me off cause thats my main. ive posted about this before and was told to re-download and install or try playing without antivirus on i have done both and it still happens would really appreciate some help
Post edited by CapsunelSin - Lost City on

Comments

• CapsunelSin - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    2nd time in 20min....
  • CapsunelSin - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    and again 20 min later i cant even play long enough for my 30min SL to go off
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    This is happening a lot to me too lately and to many other people.
  • Myelene - Lost City
    Myelene - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    same here but not so often as 20 minutes but still client shuts with no bug report or anything re installed the game after a few shuts but still happens b:shocked
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Please send in a ticket to Tech Support with the following information so we can try to figure this out for you. We need you to send us some of your computer's information.

1) What is the make and model number of your computer?

2) Please also tell us whether you are running a 32bit or 64bit version of Windows. You can find out in Windows by going here: Start > Control Panel > System & Maintenance > System. Then look under System > System Type. It will then display 32bit Operating System or 64bit Operating System. Include that info with the info we ask for below.

3) To create a dxdiag log, go to Start, click on Run, then type in dxdiag and press Enter. Click on Save All Information as a text file (on your Desktop as an example.
    If you are using Vista or 7, go to the Start Menu, click on the Search menu and type dxdiag.exe.

4) Attach the dxdiag.txt that you save to your reply to us.

If you have a 64bit system, please click on the 64bit Dxdiag/DirectX button to save the correct log file.

This is important so that we can do our best to help you.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera