Help with Daggers

Gnip - Raging Tide
Gnip - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Assassin
I am currently planning out my sin's gear and was struck with a decision. R8+10 or Nirvana+10.

Have pan gu creator and nirvy pants and obviously the 99's. I guess my question is "Are the nirvy daggers worth it?"

Thanx for any help or opinions
Post edited by Gnip - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Pyroatheist - Lost City
    Pyroatheist - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Obviously the vana daggers will have a much higher dps, due to the significantly higher aps youll achieve with them.

The main issue here is cost. The vana daggers cost several orders of magnitude more than the r8 daggers do, and therefore if for some unknown reason you might wanna save 250 mill or w/e, you'd want to stick with the r8 daggers. Since you have pan gu, and vana legs, you'll be sitting at 2.86 aps unsparked, and 4.0 sparked. Thats enough to permaspark with no skill cycling needed, and so the r8 dags would be plenty sufficient for most everything you want to do.

On the other hand....you have pan gu and vana legs....so cost is apparently not much of an issue for you, so get the vana daggers for higher dps.
    Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    R8 Daggers until you roll Dark Death Thorns with -0.05 int x2 and GoF.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    R8 Daggers until you roll Dark Death Thorns with -0.05 int x2 and GoF.
    ^This. Except he's trolling with the x2 -int. The chances of rolling an -int/-int/sac or gof DDT is something like 1 in 4000.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ^This. Except he's trolling with the x2 -int. The chances of rolling an -int/-int/sac or gof DDT is something like 1 in 4000.

1 in 16,000 but either way more then any one person could actually do (getting GoF and 1 -int is pure holy **** I won the lottery).

I find using +5 r8 daggers to start, then farm your first tier nirvana (+5 it or so). Use either one of those while you work on getting another 150 raptures (200 to be safe for reforging). From there you can make your G15 daggers and +10 them.

Sac Strike and -int on G15 statistically is 1 in 100, but majority of people I have talked to find that forge within 20 or so tries (but sometimes it's a lot more).
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute