i'm cleric ,how do i fight ppl?

muder123
muder123 Posts: 13 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Arigora Colosseum
i'm cleric lvl 80
how can i fight BMs and sins especially we have sleeping skill but if i hit ppl they will wake up and then they will kill me fast unless they are low lvl i will one 1 shot them
b:angry i wanna revenge
Post edited by muder123 on

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Fortify/badge, stop sucking
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • muder123
    muder123 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    fortify/badge, Stop Sucking

? O_o
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    They are Genie skills that prevent or remove stun status.

The chances of you killing an at lvl BM or Sin without Genie skills is quite slim.

Do you know the definition of insanity?
    PWI b:bye
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    fortify/badge of courage are useful genie skills against bms, I also suggest you get expel for sins. And yes, your sleep breaks on one hit, but the sleep is meant for you to set up one huge nuke, to get in a free hit. When you sleep a target, debuff them first, maybe spark if you want, get a little distance,(cleric sleep lasts sooooooooooo long ~_~) then do your nuke, silent seal is also useful once lvled a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    you cant you are support class ..unless you have really good gear you cant winb:surrender
  • DDcaster - Heavens Tear
    DDcaster - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Most of the time this is what I see cleric's do:

Stack 3-4 ironhearts on self -> Sleep -> Debuff physical, magical defense -> Wield thunder -> Cyclone -> Plume shot

Half the time most people die to wield thunder because of the fact that this combo is done by 10x clerics'...but then again i've had a lvl 8x cleric use it on my bm and it killed my bm cause I couldn't find the cleric in time to hit TE and wipe the floor with their *** <.< (air combat...TE = x3 dmg >:D)
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Most of the time this is what I see cleric's do:

Stack 3-4 ironhearts on self -> Sleep -> Debuff physical, magical defense -> Tempest-> Cyclone -> Plume shot

Half the time most people die to wield thunder because of the fact that this combo is done by 10x clerics'...but then again i've had a lvl 8x cleric use it on my bm and it killed my bm cause I couldn't find the cleric in time to hit TE and wipe the floor with their *** <.< (air combat...TE = x3 dmg >:D)

That's how you do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • HotBanana - Lost City
    HotBanana - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You would do tempest if you wanted to AoE and kill people by surprise.....I'm assuming it's 1v1.
  • _UchihaDark_ - Raging Tide
    _UchihaDark_ - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I do not know how others do, but I use Ironheart Blessing without stopping and activating plume shell whenever possible until someone attack me . when they catch me off guard (Sins) genie skills like "Expel" and "Absolute Domain" are always very useful when you're caught with his guard down and cant do anything.
    Move up and defend yourself until you are secure, use skills like "Silent Seal" and "Chromatic Seal" to keep fisical classes away from you, but note first if they have anti sleep or anti-paralizes to you not make a move useless , if time permits dbuff he and attack. When you are near death not hesitate to run,best players know the right time to step back(run, run like thunder b:laugh ), remember they need to be near you to attack and you have the advantage of long-range attack, to magic classes sometimes standing still is not an option ESPECIALLY to clerics and wizards, one more thing. sometimes the smartest will paralize you, but you have to stay calm and think fast in a solution.

I hope I have been helpful ! ^^ b:bye

ps: i do not speak English very well, this text may contain errors of English lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We're here to heal. Our work is not gushing blood, but stop it !
  • Ignasia - Heavens Tear
    Ignasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ^ exactly what everyone said. One other thing, when you get to lvl 89, and u want to be a pvp cleric, then go for demon culti. Demon skills are better for DDing(Damage Dealing). Try and keep ur opponet as far away from u as possible. If u use ur skills corectly, u can stunlock ur target. For fighting archers, Try and keep in the dmg redcution range. move as close as possible so the dmg from their bows cannot do mmuch dmg to u, but far enough away so they cant hit u with claws/fists. Alway, always use plume shell. that reduces the dmg u take by alot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AncientK - Raging Tide
    AncientK - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    plum shell... i foght a 9x cleric with TT90 heavy set. i hit 10-100 some using skills that would hit 5ks on heavy armors no crit or zerc. just cus she used plum shell. use AD(absolute domain genie skill) right after aps sin or bm sparks, try to think offence rather then defence. don't let ppl just come up n hit u. take initative and hit'em, low lvls too if u want. dat is if u wanna win but u will most likely get bad reputation. ps.. RUN if you see me, but i forgot if we were in the same server or not, too lazy to check. so you don't gotta worrie about it too muchb:victory
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ^ exactly what everyone said. One other thing, when you get to lvl 89, and u want to be a pvp cleric, then go for demon culti. Demon skills are better for DDing(Damage Dealing). Try and keep ur opponet as far away from u as possible. If u use ur skills corectly, u can stunlock ur target. For fighting archers, Try and keep in the dmg redcution range. move as close as possible so the dmg from their bows cannot do mmuch dmg to u, but far enough away so they cant hit u with claws/fists. Alway, always use plume shell. that reduces the dmg u take by alot.

Plume shell only reduces physical damage taken. So remember if you're fighting anything that can do physical damage PUT IT UP.

If what you are fighting does magic only, don't bother.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JennaKate - Dreamweaver
    JennaKate - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    if your talking about Pvp, Ofcourse, I think you are.

Max out Tempest, and Demon Spark > Drop tempest, and its insane O_o
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Demon Spark > Cloud Eruption > Tempest = insane!

But it never works.
    The ennemy always AD.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Heal and buff them. b:victory
    Cleric speak in love & care, you shouldn't hurt other people. b:kiss

They will receive judgment of their sins later, you just have to smile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • negativereaction
    negativereaction Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Demon Spark > Cloud Eruption > Tempest = insane!

no no

sleep
    debuff
    stack 3 heals
    freeze
    purify self
    triple spark
    cloud eruption
    tempest

i swear it will kill everyone in the game, no way will they anticipate your sleep, domain your tempest, tank your damage, or call for backup in the roughly 12 minutes it takes most EPs to set up this woefully predictable chain of skills.
  • JennaKate - Dreamweaver
    JennaKate - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    no no

sleep
    debuff
    stack 3 heals
    freeze
    purify self
    triple spark
    cloud eruption
    tempest

LOOOOL ! I must hypernoob my cleric, and try that !
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    LOOOOL ! I must hypernoob my cleric, and try that !

If you got lvl 100 skill use that instead of tempest, its faster and harder to judge for the AD or TE. Mostly they wait to see lightning coming out of your az before they try to null it.
    PWI b:bye
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Another technique is to cancel your tempest while halfway channeling, and recast it again.
    Most of the time, people start to AD as soon as they see the lightnings appearing.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Another technique is to cancel your tempest while halfway channeling, and recast it again.
    Most of the time, people start to AD as soon as they see the lightnings appearing.

Or better yet, cast thunderball so that they waste AD and you get chi, THEN tempest them since them resisting thunderball's damage will mean they'll still be slept.

Since thunderball, wield thunder, and tempest pretty much share the same starting animation, it's a great way to fake out opponents into burning defensive skills when they don't need to.
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    Or better yet, cast thunderball so that they waste AD and you get chi, THEN tempest them since them resisting thunderball's damage will mean they'll still be slept.

Since thunderball, wield thunder, and tempest pretty much share the same starting animation, it's a great way to fake out opponents into burning defensive skills when they don't need to.

Problem with that is, if the opponent just so happens to -not- defend themselves, you've just screwed yourself over, since Thunderball would at most tick their charms, and wake them up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Watch Msr_Mav videos on YouTube, and see what he does, of course that only works on fail sins.
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Watch Msr_Mav videos on YouTube, and see what he does, of course that only works on fail sins.

/Necro. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Seal of the gods, nuff said.b:thanks
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased