and LA

The end.
    Your sigs always entertain me b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jaanyoo
    jaanyoo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lol.
    PErhaps its because im not stupid enough to take elemental orns on AA / Evasion on LA / PDef on HA.

yeah cause it's totally stupid to have 2/3 sets of ornements and switching according to circumstance..
    BM Should never have pdef ornements, even when fighting pure melee boss/mobs b:shutup
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    jaanyoo wrote: »
    yeah cause it's totally stupid to have 2/3 sets of ornements and switching according to circumstance..
    BM Should never have pdef ornements, even when fighting pure melee boss/mobs b:shutup

When the difference is 1% less damage, no, they shouldnt. BMs have Physical Marrow. Combined with Bell and Heavy Armor alone, they dont take **** for physical damage, why waste money on those ornaments? Get an MDef set, be well defended all the time. Use Marrows if you need to, whichever way.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Dear folks bashing on the BMs with pdef ornaments.

1: Have arcanes, or some LA classes that uses the 99 ornaments for the interval, on the same account (Note: the plural)
    2: Have an account stash
    3: Keep ornaments in account stash most of the time and occasionally pull it out for lulz or for if you know you're fighting someone/something that only uses phys damage since every small advantage helps.
    4: ????
    5: I'm just padding this list right now to get it to 5 cause it looks more official and useful that way.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Is it bad I'm excited to see what my TT99 w/ sappires looks like with my sins HA ornaments lol ...
  • omegatoth
    omegatoth Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    hm .. does complete set aura stack visually with shard glow? or is only 1 visible and which would that be ?
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    It's because you're black.

Dammit what I do now?

Oh wait.

;p
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    I'm gonna get my +1 before this thread gets locked for flames or offtopic or whatever.

Still ain't locked, get another one in!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011

On it >:o
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hopping on the +1 train.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited August 2011

He did already
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • truekossy
    edited August 2011
    she Did Already
    on It >:o
    hopping On The +1 Train.

Choo Choo!
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    *yawn* oh umm....+1 i guess
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Choo Choo!

Ohey! Plusone! b:pleased
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • truekossy
    edited August 2011
    Oh ****. I just realized I was at a nice, even 3.5k posts. Now I don't want the +1 cause it'll break the pretty number! D:
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Oh ****. I just realized I was at a nice, even 3.5k posts. Now I don't want the +1 cause it'll break the pretty number! D:

I want my nice, even, pretty number too >:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    edited August 2011
    Ah, the irony. When I have +2, you'll get a pretty and even number.... and I'll be the one to supply it at the loss of my pretty and even number.

Clearly, your number is OP and must be nerfed!
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Plus one.

On topic: You're all stupid(that's what the topic was right? can't remember)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • Straciatella - Sanctuary
    Straciatella - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    It means your character is corrupted. Only way to fix it is to delete the char and start over.

Lolol.. ^

And if you are wondering it is TT99 bonus "aura" both TT99 sets and TT90 gold have them.

For TT99 you need the six pieces (top, pants, wrists, boots, necklace and belt).

As TT90 you'll need the 4 pieces (top, pants, wrists and boots).

Sorry if i sounded nerdy ._. just trying to help..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I may have lost everything, but I've still got my bedazzler.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Ah, the irony. When I have +2, you'll get a pretty and even number.... and I'll be the one to supply it at the loss of my pretty and even number.

Clearly, your number is OP and must be nerfed!

No, I will not allow it >:O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    edited August 2011
    I call hax on your numbers! D:<
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    I call hax on your numbers! D:<

QQ b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drakaniel - Heavens Tear
    Drakaniel - Heavens Tear Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hey guys what's goi- oh boy.

Anyway:

immac garnets

tt99 set bonus effect<
    YAY

and arcane

and LA

The end.

b:victory
    Thanks !

I didn't read all the posts because there was a lot of calling people names and stuff (and a lot of "you can insult each other, as long as nobody sees it" b:laugh ) but thanks to you all for helping figuring this out !
    I agree with Asterelle, there should be a bit more in the wiki on these auras thingies, because i honestly never heard of them before... I mean that I ddin't know the "aura" had a visual representation.

b:thanks
    [SIGPIC]"http://pwinsider.wordpress.com"[/SIGPIC]

Registered on 2008-11-30 10:07:44