I'm lv69 almost 70 now what skills should I lv up 1st?

shiaaa333
shiaaa333 Posts: 174 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Cleric
In another word what skills should be what levels at my level?
Post edited by shiaaa333 on

Comments

• _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Could you mind to give us a little more info here? so we can give you a better reply.
    which skills did you learned and which ones you need to learn.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • shiaaa333
    edited August 2011
    str 39 vit31 dex7 all the rest goes to mag

my wierd thuders lv7 right now
    purify lv8
    other seals are around lv4-5
    and I don't do aoe grinding...
    so what skills I should max and what else should I learn?
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    shiaaa333 wrote: »
    str 39 vit31 dex7 all the rest goes to mag

my wierd thuders lv7 right now
    purify lv8
    other seals are around lv4-5
    and I don't do aoe grinding...
    so what skills I should max and what else should I learn?

Same priority as you had until now and use the extra spirit in your 80s-90s to get pretty much everything to 10 except Blessings for obvious reasons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • shiaaa333
    edited August 2011
    what abt heaven's warmth? should i get it?
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    shiaaa333 wrote: »
    what abt heaven's warmth? should i get it?

If you mean Heaven's Wrath (commonly referred to as "RB" or "Red Bubble"), then yes, it's a good skill to get. There's only one level to it, so it's not like it's something that you'll have to maintain.

It's one of the lesser used skills, but something that will turn heads if you don't have it. You'll need it for FF runs (when most of the squad is level 88 or below and it's actually a squad run), but not many other places.

So yes, get it by the time you start running FFs, but it's not a huge priority.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Okay. I do wish that you gave a little more detail, but let me try to answer this as best I can in a broad sweep.

Healwise:

Ironheart: Max it
    Wellspring: Level/Max it. (It can wait.)
    Stream of Rejuvenation: Level it some. (Not much yet.)
    Chromatic Healing Beam: Level it some. (Enough to be efficient when you do need to use it.)
    Blue Bubble (Regeneration Aura.): You MUST have this.
    Blessings of the Purehearted: Leave it alone. I use this skill and wellspring as chi chargers. (Wellspring due to its speed, and low mana cost.)

Buffs: Max them all. Get the AOE buffs.

Attacks:

Plume Shot: Max it.
    Great Cyclone: Max it.
    Wield Thunder: I'm working on maxing it, because it is your best non chi nuke, so I'd say max it.
    Siren's Kiss: Depends on how often you use it. If not often, save it for later.
    Thunderball: Mines is level 1, but I have seen some people actually use this skill effectively. I say that if you know how to use it effectively, max it. If not...leave it at level one.
    Razor feathers: You don't AOE grind, so you can leave this for later. I will point out though that this is your hardest hitting physical attack. Just make sure other mobs are out of its attack radius if you do plan to use it for one on one. I personally have this skill at level 7, but this is one that can be maxed later.
    TEMPEST: My favorite move. You should at least get this skill. Personally, I'm working on maxing mines. Yet it costs a ton of spirit to max, so its up to you. Nonetheless. This is your hardest hitting move, bar none.

Debuffs: I personsally would tell you to save them for later. However, if you do level them, and use them effectively, your party will love you for it. I do recommend that you have each of them. Mines are low leveled, but even so, it does help when I use them, and I can use them pretty effectively too.

Miscellaneous:

Metal Mastery: Worth maxing. Your attacks will be 20% stronger with this on. (Also makes your metal attacks at least decent if you accidentially use them when fighting metal mobs).

Red Bubble (Heaven's Wrath): Honestly, I have not had to use this yet. Nonertheless, I recommend that you have it. Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it. It only has one level, so get it.

Plume Shell: Learn to use this effectively, and it will save your life. I've even taken a few direct hits from wyvern biting on my cleric and lived to tell about it. (Aggro ping pong isn't fun...especially when one dies, and the other can't take the aggro). This skill will save you. Especially in a party when you take aggro by accident. You see the mob coming at you...intent on destroying your friendly little cleric. The mob is physical. You realize you can't take too many hits from it. Throw up plume shell to greatly reduce the damage taken. Ih yourself a few times. (People tend to notice when the heals stop coming...especially if you normally heal them effectively.) This gives time enough either the tank or a DD'er to grab the aggro from you. That way you can prioritze on healing. If no one realizes it, then its enough time for you to type the words "Help" in chat. Run to the tank so that they can grab aggro, or run to another DD'er so that they can. Then heal liberally. In short, MAX this skill.

Purify: Level it at least decently by level the time of your fb69.

Revive: Max it as your level increases, and you begin to do more squadplay, bh's,fb's, etc.

Level 79 buffs, and lvl 100 buffs only have one level, so they are worth getting as well.

Hopefully this helps to answer your questions some, as well as help anyone who has similiar questions about it. Feel free to ask if you have any more questions. I'll do my best to answer them as best I can.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)