Clerics need to be nerfed QQ

2»

Comments

• __Astarte__ - Dreamweaver
    __Astarte__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You thought IH and puri is bad ?

No class can do 2 things at the same time. but a cleric ? Oh sure! I can reduce your damage taken by 50% AND heal you... AND all 4 of our squadmembers, inclusing myself! AT THE SAME TIME! While holding a bright blue bubble in which i am magically floating without wings! (granted female clerics stand ...but still!)

There is no other class as OP as a cleric !
    Nerf them NAOW b:angry

Pffffffft. Only 2? Clerics are soooooooooooooooo last year.

Mystics can reduce damage (though not nearly as much as a Cleric), heal, blow stuff up, and dance around like a sissy all at the same time. What say you now!? b:scornb:chuckle
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Bah... everyone know most OP class is barb....

Imagine someone changing to white tiger ( no matter if he's a wolf, lion or panda )

I'm sure ppl used to get burned for far less than this b:laugh
  • Titsania - Lost City
    Titsania - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    so like is this guy even remotely serious. I lmao just reading that clerics are over powered. Most 100+ clerics are lucky if they have 5-6k hp unbuffed and often get killed by the aoe or random aggro in HH 3-1, 3-2, 3-3 not just once but over and over again and without a stacked ih the whole party would wipe. As for the sleep of "up"to 33.6seconds, the only time I ever seen it last that long is when we goof around at the end of a bh and then laugh our ***** off when the target is stuck in place waiting to port out.
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So I guess this tread starter just got out of FC. And he thinks healing is more powerfull then APS.

Well ask my sin friend who is 4 APS whit +10 who he can kill me before I even cast 1 spell.

Close this tread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jaanyoo
    jaanyoo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    the glitch on clerics still havent been fixed.... like stacking IH, that is so OP'ed... i dont even....

i mean, if the IH is unstackable, then its fair, but when u can stack 5 IH onto a single, YES A SINGLE, unit + stack it 5 more times. thats just unfair. its almost like fighting a GM, their health wont go down.

i think pwi needs to fix this glitch fast! cleric should be meant to be played like they should be (aka single heals, like actually healing a target when the target is hurt and not stacking IH on a target where the target's life dont even go down)

i complained about this glitch since day one and pwi still havent fixed it.... its almost 3 years!! what is this..... too OP'ed

wtf are the devs doing?!?!?

Seriously ?

b:bye
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    1) fail troll
    2) ironic that it's a barb complaining about IH stacking when that's the only thing that keeps you alive when you fight bosses.
  • Gie_ - Archosaur
    Gie_ - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    QQ moar XD

oh yeah take the stacking ih and ull see ppl raging when they drop at fbs and bhs, bosses and what not cause without stacked ih they cant survive. and i loled so much about this QQ from the person who created the thread XD now lets all QQ about all clases and how OP they r XD cause seriously if we r not good in pvp and we cant take our oponents down, all we have left
    is QQing instead of learning our class in pvp right? XD

my tip: get a life and stop complaining if some1 plays their class better than u play urs <3 ull save urself from being seen as a QQing kid :3
    my life story on pwi: born in LC server on late august 2008; made an 8 months break due to studies from mid september 2008 to end may 2009 (and just feel like i lost the best part of the game, but it was worth^^); moved to RT server on december 2009, cause i was too noob to dontcareabout/like being constantly pked; moved to archosaur when the server went live and i kept myself there till now^^; i still dream about going back to LC when i become a pro b:pleased
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    OK guys i have to say it , its true cleric's IH spam in pvp fcken too much .

i am a sin 5 aps +12 in tournment tried to kill cleric sparked , while he was spamming ih ih ih , then he didnt die wtf !

is he a WB ?!! i kill 1st boss ( 680K hp lvl 150 ) in FC in 17 sec , i cant lower 10K hp of cleric *** IT !

GM's must solve this .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Thour - Dreamweaver
    Thour - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    OK guys i have to say it , its true cleric's IH spam in pvp fcken too much .

i am a sin 5 aps +12 in tournment tried to kill cleric sparked , while he was spamming ih ih ih , then he didnt die wtf !

is he a WB ?!! i kill 1st boss ( 680K hp lvl 150 ) in FC in 17 sec , i cant lower 10K hp of cleric *** IT !

GM's must solve this .

Did you forget your weapon? Just wondering. Also IH can be purged, don't be such a noob. I hate seeing fish cry something else is OP. WTF
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    No, guys. He's right. My class is so unbalanced. I drop sins left and right. I solo fcs all day everyday. As for nirvy, cleric or gtfo. In TW, when melees hit me I just cast that plume shell and laugh while they kill themselves. Word.
    point proven

u forgot to mention the imba 30 second sleep + glitch stacking IH on self to be full health again in duels ANNNNNND still land a debuff+triple spark+(cloud erupt)tempest. talk about OP'ed......

Oh god. LOL.

@kossy YOU shut up and farm ME herbs...k?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
    edited August 2011
    Did you forget your weapon? Just wondering. Also IH can be purged, don't be such a noob. I hate seeing fish cry something else is OP. WTF

Nab lvl 69 trying to comment on me ..

oh plz someone take him off me.

sin's or archer or barb or mystic or psy those can purge ? LOL wtf since when we can purge .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011

sin's or archer or barb or mystic or psy those can purge ? LOL wtf since when we can purge .

-equip purge pole-

-whack the target till it purges-

profit???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
    edited August 2011
    -equip Purge Pole-

-whack The Target Till It Purges-

Profit???

Lol ?
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    @kossy YOU shut up and farm ME herbs...k?
    Only if you get Aesthor to dance for me. b:cute

Also lol'd at the amount of people taking the obvious troll thread seriously. b:chuckle
  • __Astarte__ - Dreamweaver
    __Astarte__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Sins can't use Heaven Shatterer? Or Regenesis - Nirvana? Or any of the other Nirvana bows that may has Purge inside? =O
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    b:chuckle
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Sins can't use Heaven Shatterer? Or Regenesis - Nirvana? Or any of the other Nirvana bows that may has Purge inside? =O

*GASP* You mean there are sins who run Nirvana!? NEVAR! I thought it was a low-APS/ranged instance! b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Obvious flamebait is obvious. This (troll) thread is...

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.