My armor is on fire...

Options

Comments

• Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Why would I research an aura ive no interest in seeing? Dont call me stupid, dumbass, especially when there are no pictures with the aura on ecatomb, the one reference site you mentioned.

Stupid. Have you heard of apostrophes?

My bad. It may take more than just 5 clicks to find a picture Escorian, sorry about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Sounds like the wiki needs a page to document these effects <_<

Feel free to post your set aura effects here and maybe someone will gather them up into an informative page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Sounds like the wiki needs a page to document these effects <_<

Feel free to post your set aura effects here and maybe someone will gather them up into an informative page.

There's an idea!b:victory
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    There's an idea!b:victory

Please don't close this thread. It makes me laugh when I see people call me stupid and yet they have no grasp of the English language themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Stupid. Have you heard of apostrophes?

My bad. It may take more than just 5 clicks to find a picture Escorian, sorry about that.

Stupid, do you research everything? Do you care what that legendary level 3x bow looks like? Do you care what the NPC level 130 chest plate looks like? If you do, any you researched it, gratz. Most of us however, dont give a damn because it is irrelevent and of no use to us whatsoever.

Aditionally, be thankful you can understand what I type, its a lot better than some people on these forums. Work from the bottom my dearest, correct those who need correcting most, not us who get it close enough to pass b:bye

As for 5 clicks, find me, on Ecatomb, a picture of the aura. Go on. And dont go finding it in some irrelevent picture under pets or something stupid. Under gear, under TT99, show me the aura. Because I just looked, and there is no aura, either our dearest Ecatomb plays with special effects off or he couldnt find anyone using the full set, what with damn near noone using it. Im placing money on the latter.
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Stupid, do you research everything? Do you care what that legendary level 3x bow looks like? Do you care what the NPC level 130 chest plate looks like? If you do, any you researched it, gratz. Most of us however, dont give a damn because it is irrelevent and of no use to us whatsoever.

I'll assume you meant the 3x crossbow?

Aditionally, be thankful you can understand what I type, its a lot better than some people on these forums. Work from the bottom my dearest, correct those who need correcting most, not us who get it close enough to pass b:bye

Not too much better.

As for 5 clicks, find me, on Ecatomb, a picture of the aura. Go on. And dont go finding it in some irrelevent picture under pets or something stupid. Under gear, under TT99, show me the aura. Because I just looked, and there is no aura, either our dearest Ecatomb plays with special effects off or he couldnt find anyone using the full set, what with damn near noone using it. Im placing money on the latter.

Do you not understand what my bad means? Of course you wouldn't, you have no grasp of the English language.

I thought I remembered seeing a picture of the full TT 99 set with the aura. I'll accept one "stupid" from you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Do you not understand what my bad means? Of course you wouldn't, you have no grasp of the English language.

I thought I remembered seeing a picture of the full TT 99 set with the aura. I'll accept one "stupid" from you.

I dont like playing archer so forgive that mistake, I thought it was a bow.

Oh you think that? Havent been here long then, we have some reeeeeeeal bad typists on these forums.

American slang isnt really my forte, so no. Id assume it means "whoops, I ****ed up" however.

Excellent.

If you accept that im allowed to call HA users using Heavy ornaments stupid, il bury this big ol' hatchet. b:avoid
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If you accept that im allowed to call HA users using Heavy ornaments stupid, il bury this big ol' hatchet. b:avoid

I'll agree, as long as it's via PM.b:avoid
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'll agree, as long as it's via PM.b:avoid
    Hey guys, no matter how somebody acts, and whether you really want to or not, please don't call others stupid (or idiot) on the forums. Keep it PMs.

Thanks!b:thanks

so your saying it's ok to harass other players as long as it's in private messages?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm going to send like 20 copies of "You are a dumbass" messages to people b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I dont like playing archer so forgive that mistake, I thought it was a bow.

Oh you think that? Havent been here long then, we have some reeeeeeeal bad typists on these forums.

American slang isnt really my forte, so no. Id assume it means "whoops, I ****ed up" however.

Excellent.

Congratulations!

Would it be stupid if they were grinding physical mobs? It completely depends on the circumstance.
    so your saying it's ok to harass other players as long as it's in private messages?

If they deserve it. That's what he means.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm going to send like 20 copies of "You are a dumbass" messages to people b:laugh

Intentional double post.

It does seem to **** people off, quite a lot!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • DrDrakken - Lost City
    DrDrakken - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Please don't close this thread. It makes me laugh when I see people call me stupid and yet they have no grasp of the English language themselves.

Wow. So stupid means not being able to speak (or type) fluent English?
    (You just called a few billion people stupid.)
    [SIGPIC]T.T[/SIGPIC]
    (best i could do T_T)
    b:cryYou were the best CM everb:cry

August 12 - I'm officially 15 b:pleased
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wow. So stupid means not being able to speak (or type) fluent English?
    (You just called a few billion people stupid.)

I can believe that there are a billion stupid people O_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • DrDrakken - Lost City
    DrDrakken - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I can believe that there are a billion stupid people O_o

You're missing the point O_o
    [SIGPIC]T.T[/SIGPIC]
    (best i could do T_T)
    b:cryYou were the best CM everb:cry

August 12 - I'm officially 15 b:pleased
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Would it be stupid if they were grinding physical mobs? It completely depends on the circumstance.

If they deserve it. That's what he means.

It makes virtually no difference whatsoever, BMs dont have any trouble with pure physical mobs even wearing LA orn + wrists. Additionally, you dont get such expensive / difficult to obtain ornaments just to grind physical mobs. The 5% HP Elemental Necklaces would benefit your survivability more than 1% more PDef would.

Please, go to the HA class forums, no matter how you look at it, you just dont get a full set of 99 armor.
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It makes virtually no difference whatsoever, BMs dont have any trouble with pure physical mobs even wearing LA orn + wrists. Additionally, you dont get such expensive / difficult to obtain ornaments just to grind physical mobs. The 5% HP Elemental Necklaces would benefit your survivability more than 1% more PDef would.

Please, go to the HA class forums, no matter how you look at it, you just dont get a full set of 99 armor.

So then the various BMs and Barbs I see with full TT99 don't actually have it?

edit: I think it's stupid to get a full TT99 set, just arguing the fact that people do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

If your armor is on-fire, chances are you may need a Halon 1211, Halon 2600 or a Halon system to put it out.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ::walks into thread:: O.O

::dodges chair and walks out of thread::
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So then the various BMs and Barbs I see with full TT99 don't actually have it?

edit: I think it's stupid to get a full TT99 set, just arguing the fact that people do.

If you are trying to dance with the sentence "no matter how you look at it, you just dont get a full set of 99 armor", then I will congratulate you on being a real nitpicker when it comes to semantics.

Ive only ever noticed one full TT99 set on my server, ever, and I gear check random people a lot. Additionally it would never be recommended by anyone with a brain. So "You just dont" can be interpreted as "Its possible, its happened, it does happen, but holy **** is it stupid".

The fact that you see a lot of people on Lost City with full 99 sets means one of 3 things : 1HA users fear assassins, 2 A lot of rich completionists exist on your server or 3 you see a lot of idiots.
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If you are trying to dance with the sentence "no matter how you look at it, you just dont get a full set of 99 armor", then I will congratulate you on being a real nitpicker when it comes to semantics.

Ive only ever noticed one full TT99 set on my server, ever, and I gear check random people a lot. Additionally it would never be recommended by anyone with a brain. So "You just dont" can be interpreted as "Its possible, its happened, it does happen, but holy **** is it stupid".

The fact that you see a lot of people on Lost City with full 99 sets means one of 3 things : 1HA users fear assassins, 2 A lot of rich completionists exist on your server or 3 you see a lot of idiots.

If you'd spent time on LC lately, you'd know we're trending rapidly towards #3. b:shocked
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If you'd spent time on LC lately, you'd know we're trending rapidly towards #3. b:shocked

Id be lying if I said Harshlands wasnt showing the same trend b:surrender

I blame powerlevelled newbs Q__Q (I mean, newbs that got powerlevelled, not PLevelled alts of intelligent peeps).
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Id be lying if I said Harshlands wasnt showing the same trend b:surrender

I blame powerlevelled newbs Q__Q (I mean, newbs that got powerlevelled, not PLevelled alts of intelligent peeps).

No, of course not. The intelligent people have left... b:sadb:shocked
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I saw a cleric yesterday with the full TT99 arcane set, and he still had the fire effect despite the only shard in any of his armor being a single garnet gem in chest piece b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    A saw a cleric yesterday with the full TT99 arcane set, and he still had the fire effect despite the only shard in any of his armor being a single garnet gem in chest piece b:surrender

Wait. You saw a cleric not wearing fashion of some sort? Blasphemy! Die, heretic! b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options

Is there a problem with nit picking? Or does it annoy you so much that I should just stop...

I'm talking more HT since that is where my high level characters are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • KennyPowers - Raging Tide
    KennyPowers - Raging Tide Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ::walks into thread:: O.O

::dodges chair and walks out of thread::

Lmao, I'm with Venus. Also, why is it that everyone in this game is such a spelling/grammar ****? Every time a fight breaks out, someone gets called a moron for missing an apostrophe or (heaven forbid) typing so fast they make a spelling mistake.

Just once....once people....I would like to watch a fight that doesn't focus on typos or slang.

And by the way you spelling/grammar patrolmen make fun of others, you'd think this game was about competing for an honorary degree in English.

Som pplz jus liek to hav fuuunnzzz! b:laugh
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Is there a problem with nit picking? Or does it annoy you so much that I should just stop...

I'm talking more HT since that is where my high level characters are.

Not really, but it does tend to mean you have no point to make. Or you happen to be trolling for fun. Personally I find it entertaining, so dont stop on my account.

Aand there we have it. PvE server. Magic Defence means little in PvE, so **** it, id take the crit if I didnt have other reasons to use other gear, such as interval, channelling, mixed set bonuses, ease of aquirement, rank gear....
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm gonna get my +1 before this thread gets locked for flames or offtopic or whatever.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hey guys what's goi- oh boy.

Anyway:

immac garnets

tt99 set bonus effect

and arcane

and LA

The end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]