Want Help New Players?

Options
Kitkate - Dreamweaver
Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I've been on game a while, and I've kind of noticed the lack of new peoples running around. I love helping out new members to the game, so if there are new members to the game who want help on my server, please look me up either on this character or on my cleric Vivaci.
When I say help, I mean show you how to correctly play the game and help out on quests or bosses. I don't mean just hyper FC you with heads. That isn't real helping. So if you make a character on the Dreamweaver server, feel free to ask me for any help. You don't have to be in my faction or anything to ask.

I'm sure there are other people on other servers who would do the same. I think it will help out the new members, and in turn help the game itself. Actually, If you are a high level who is willing to help out low levels, I think we should have a bit of a thread for that. So feel free to post if you don't mind helping or if you want to be helped.

Let the love of newbies fill you. b:pleased
Post edited by Kitkate - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Eliteknight - Sanctuary
    Eliteknight - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I rather like this idea, If anyone needs help on the sanctuary server pm me on one of my mains KolaKnight Toonsurfer or Doggiestylz b:chuckle see you all in game hopefully
    Roes are RED, Carebears are blue, No one cares because GM'S still SCREWED YOU!!!!
  • Tuff_Cookie - Raging Tide
    Tuff_Cookie - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol I have a question when you post stuff how do you get banners up their b:sweat its not game related but it's still a question lol
  • Meimeixo - Heavens Tear
    Meimeixo - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The panda is impressed by Kitkate's offer. b:cute

Fuzzy himself spends most of his time helping others in-game for the heck of it. Its quite amazing to see how far a little courteous help can go. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options
    =D

I just think it would be good for once to offer real help to new people rather than the forums normal GTFO comments and whatnot. And yelling at them about the search function, which doesn't really help. It's annoying but they eventually learn. b:chuckle

I'm glad there are other members who want to help out too. Maybe then we can get some love rather than the hate that keeps going around on the forums and in game.
  • juxho
    juxho Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    im completely new :D im coming from SRO but the games now ruined with bots and turks.. im downloading the game atm.. any suggested server to join with english speaking people who may help me :D?
  • ITzxAxVeno - Heavens Tear
    ITzxAxVeno - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    me personally would reccomend Heavens Tear, but im sure everyone has thier favorite server we have 8 servers i believe 6 NA 2 EU, so if you want english be sure to choose a North American server. lol

btw should you choose HT you can hit me up anytime my main is iTzxAxVeno if im not on my main im prolly on my Seeker, iTzxAxSeeker. if neither account is online send me a mail message and ill get back to ya when im on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sig pic by Dorset b:thanks
  • itachiuchiha9293
    itachiuchiha9293 Posts: 2
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I appreciate the fact that you are trying to help new ones like me as many i see in game just send me dual request but never answer any question..I found a quest for lunastone altar(need to go there) but i cant seem to find a way.Would appreciate an answerb:thanks
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options
    juxho wrote: »
    im completely new :D im coming from SRO but the games now ruined with bots and turks.. im downloading the game atm.. any suggested server to join with english speaking people who may help me :D?

Also depends on if you want a PVE or PVP server. For PVE, they are fairly populated, although I think Dreamweaver might be slightly more people. I'm not really sure about the PvP servers. I know a one of them can be kind of rough for new people if you don't get with a good group of people right away.
    I appreciate the fact that you are trying to help new ones like me as many i see in game just send me dual request but never answer any question..I found a quest for lunastone altar(need to go there) but i cant seem to find a way.Would appreciate an answerb:thanks

I find it really strange when people just keep sending random dual requests but never say anything to you. I tend to try ask them something and when they don't respond I ignore the dual requests.

As far as getting to somewhere, you can try to autopath to the area, normally quests have whatever you are trying to get to a yellowish color. Autopath isn't all extremely helpful though when you can't fly. Is your character a guy or girl? If a girl, you could try to get a guy to fly you there.
  • itachiuchiha9293
    itachiuchiha9293 Posts: 2
    edited August 2011
    Options
    My character is a guy but i am a seeker and hence no wings to fly.And there isnt auto path for that quest.Anyway i found it by searching all area
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options
    My character is a guy but i am a seeker and hence no wings to fly.And there isnt auto path for that quest.Anyway i found it by searching all area

Alright, sorry that wasn't a huge help. x.x
  • Eridanya - Heavens Tear
    Eridanya - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    totally new at this game, the forum is really helpful =) i guess i'll read thru it so i can learn something about it ^^