of course :D

click here
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    aspenm wrote: »
    of course :D

click here

lol oh boy I screwed up that stat set up. I did a vit hybrid build and I now have 1k+ hp more than the average sin my lvl. I keep getting compliments about how tough I am and the occasional curse my hp remarkb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Octarius - Raging Tide
    Octarius - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    The only thing that you have to understand is that they will do more damage than you in the long run. I'm a vit sin but once I'm 100 I won't be anymore. I've gotten the same compliments but once you have your R8 gear and properly sharded you will have good hp as a pure dex. b:victory
  • JennaKate - Dreamweaver
    JennaKate - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2011

1. Pure Dex Build;
    1 str 4 dex
    pure dexterity build gives the assassin the highest DPS and highest critical hit rate out of any other assassin build. This is at the price of defense of course.

2. Vitality Build v1:

3.5 Dexterity
    1 Strength
    0.5 Vitality
    Vitality Build v2:

3 Dexterity
    1 Strength
    1 Vitality

These builds add some survivability while taking away some damage.

The vitality builds are the two easiest builds for assassin and the most viable.

The only other build that can be done is a heavy armor build, but it requires 3 dexterity and 2.5 strength every level, when you only get 5 points to spend each level, meaning that some of the stats will have to be found on the gear and there is no room for vitality. Also, the damage will be lower.

3. Every 2 Levels:
    +2 Str, +1 Vit, +7 Dex

As an assassin you will rely on crits, which is based on your Dex (for each 20 Dex you get +1% crits). Most of your daggers will need a lot of Dex, and I mean a lot. Dex also increases your attack power (I don't know how) and the Vit will help you in PvP by allowing you to live longer, however you will do tad bit less damage.

Yup Yup thats all the builds i know of :] hope this helped. :]

All my info is from ; http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    The vitality builds are the two easiest builds for assassin and the most viable. [/url]

Reducing dmg means reducing BP's effect, kill before being killed, and wasting time.

Vit build can work for Barbs, but what other class can get +dmg from vit?