Problems with reparing

darillin1
darillin1 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi, I have some problems with reparing armors and equipment-I don't know how can I do it. I tryed repair in blacksmith and some other NPC but "start" button doesn't react even I have lots of Yiyuan stones which are needed...maybe I'm doing it wrong?? b:surrender
Post edited by darillin1 on

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    people keep mistaking "decompose" for "repair", i don't know why.

at the blacksmith, click "goods" --- same thing you'd choose if you wanted to buy something from him. (this works for merchants, tailors, craftsmen, and apothecaries too.) then in the choose-what-to-buy window, look along the bottom edge. there's buttons labeled "repair" and "repair all". i recommend using "repair all".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • NewRock - Raging Tide
    NewRock - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    If a piece of gear is down to zero then use repair otherwise use repair all.
  • JennaKate - Dreamweaver
    JennaKate - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    When all my armor and gear breaks, simply go to any of these ( Merchant,Blacksmith,Tailor,Craftmans) Click on them, Click 'Goods' and if all your armor is broken click 'repair all', or if one thing is broken, click repair, and make sure you have enough money to repair your items, because that aswell could be the reason your having problems.
    Hopes this helps b:victory