[Server Maintenance Tonight] 8-2-11

Comments

• endlesspsy
    endlesspsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Bigcajones Barb is on steroids, he has 48.5k HP!!!!!!!!! Im level 100 and only have like 7k HP :o
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    Nigelus - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    yeah bigcojones is on steroids...but still no 50k hp sooo he is squishy lol XD 50k hp or gtfo!!!

btw!!!some1 post the new patch already!!!!
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I think he's talking about the barb customization, like they seems to be taking steroids since they are way bigger than any other class, and when i get on my cler alt I...

wait, i think i got trolled by trolled ppl...

remain in your perpetual QQ status, i wont be your savior/ruiner
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • deathsama
    deathsama Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    lol barbs u shd dectivate that class the game killed that class long time ago i hav barb but cant do anything with it lolz " its Sin Rules now XD" b:victory
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I still love my barb actually.

I'm demon on him with reasonable hp for a "lesser cs'er" (14 098 buffed in Tiger form at lvl 92) and would really just love to see us a tad more useful. Except versus a big cs'er sin (or 5 aps BM/claw using archer my level or higher) I don't have THAT much trouble keeping or stealing agro back. Just really have to never miss chi...As soon as I see someone demon spark, I count 1-2...and flesh realm + alpha male, followed by devour. It is not a 100% sure way but the total amount of agro from those 3 moves generated in like 3 secs does help quite a bit.

But as someone said, barbs were suppose to be the true tanks of the game.. A little added aggro would solve that by all barbs feeling lmore useful and saving a lot of carelss fishies from prematured deaths..I know..they don't all die when they steal, mostly talking about those frail ones with 3-4k hp and lesser gear that get all high hitting their demon spark button and going "Hell yeah I stole aggro...oh wait..****(censored myself..in fact typed stars to let u guess it..), is that the floor i'm seeing now ?
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Batchild - Sanctuary
    Batchild - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I still love my barb actually.

I'm demon on him with reasonable hp for a "lesser cs'er" (14 098 buffed in Tiger form at lvl 92) and would really just love to see us a tad more useful. Except versus a big cs'er sin (or 5 aps BM/claw using archer my level or higher) I don't have THAT much trouble keeping or stealing agro back. Just really have to never miss chi...As soon as I see someone demon spark, I count 1-2...and flesh realm + alpha male, followed by devour. It is not a 100% sure way but the total amount of agro from those 3 moves generated in like 3 secs does help quite a bit.

But as someone said, barbs were suppose to be the true tanks of the game.. A little added aggro would solve that by all barbs feeling lmore useful and saving a lot of carelss fishies from prematured deaths..I know..they don't all die when they steal, mostly talking about those frail ones with 3-4k hp and lesser gear that get all high hitting their demon spark button and going "Hell yeah I stole aggro...oh wait..****(censored myself..in fact typed stars to let u guess it..), is that the floor i'm seeing now ?

Yup, happened on my barb earlier this morning doing bh,had to fight for agro over a boss sin stole it like 20+ times and the worst part is,i told him to just sit back and watch ,so he attacks again and gets killed again and i kill boss.he didnt get the kill.
    [SIGPIC]][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Barbs appeal to the furry lovers though.

<-- Not a furry lover btw. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • XEmpressX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lol, BigBen on HT is defo on roids, find him if you can
  • Leviathian - Dreamweaver
    Leviathian - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Any info on this maint?? b:bye
  • sparklelilly
    sparklelilly Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I think if anyone is OP it is BM. i have a sin and hell ya i can do damage but if i take my cleric husband i say he is OP BM if built right they can be hard to take down and they hit damn hard too .. i have killed him many time with my sin but if I mess up i am doomed. Ever class has there weakness and there power

(1) Cleric,mystic,veno.psy wizzy, they hit hard, good attack skills,Good healers, good aoe BUT they are slow attackers and AA they on average they cant take the hit from phys mobs//bosses (like a LA,HA)

(2) SIN,Archer, 4-5 aps,Great damage, kinda balance on phys and mag deff but again there light armored they can only handle so much damage (more then a AA but not as much as a HA)

(3) Bm, 4 base aps. HA good damage, can take a lot of phys hits and built right they can take a fair bit of mag hits too but if not they weak on mag mobs and bosses

(4) there our barb they HA but if they built to be as a tank well they can take the phys attacks and not so much the mag attacks they don't do a lot of damage, and they are slow attackers and now of day they cant keep argo worth ****, but for maybe a few and they have to really fight for it.

If any class is hurting i say it is the barbs and the AA classes. barb skills need to be stronger and the AA sud get a bit more phys deff with there gear they the weakest classes,

This **** with this class over powder and this one can do this better ppl need to stop complaining. If most classes are built good they can handle a lot . some maybe able to handle this or that more but really come on tired of hearing ppl cry all the time. i have almost one of each class over 90 -102 and i put a lot work into my toons and it getting better as i go on. my sin geared fairly good but she is not really able to do some of the thing my cleric's hubby bm can do but you know i live with it i be there one day.
    I know that most of you that do complain about sin (50/50) have one of you own. and others never tried one. i am sure if you had a choice between sin or bm to farm TT you pick the bm as long as you get bp on him//her.
    This **** should just stop if ppl are so unhappy with this class or that class then why you even playing the game. go some where else you might like better but i am sure no matter where you go you find something you don't like and need to complain about
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hey all,

We will be having server maintenance tonight from 11pm PDT until 1am PDT!

And for tonight's maintenance question:

Are barbs on steroids, and if so, does it ruin the sanctity of the game?

Are barbs on steroids

My IQ just dropped below 60 from even reading this, how could you do this to me frankie now I need a helmet. b:cry
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    traz!!!post the new patch already!!!!!
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hey all,

Are you thinking what I'm thinking ?
    yes i do like turtles
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
    edited August 2011
    Any INFO about this Maint????? b:avoid
  • Equin - Dreamweaver
    Equin - Dreamweaver Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    barbs are not on steroids they just have too much fur that randomly form into abs and pecs o.e
     /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Any INFO about this Maint????? b:avoid

its at 11pm server time b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juriana - Heavens Tear
    Juriana - Heavens Tear Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Barbs? What barbs? b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hey all,

Are sins on steroids, and if so, does it ruin the sanctity of the game?

yes sins are
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    its at 11pm server time b:chuckle

b:cry I guess that's all we're allowed to know...b:cry

b:surrender Dx Its not nice to make ppl hope on something that will not happen b:surrender
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Barbs appeal to the furry lovers though.

<-- Not a furry lover btw. b:shocked

Hey! Catgirls are always awesome.

b:cute
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I think if anyone is OP it is BM. i have a sin and hell ya i can do damage but if i take my cleric husband i say he is OP BM if built right they can be hard to take down and they hit damn hard too .. i have killed him many time with my sin but if I mess up i am doomed.

lol.... that made me laugh, bm's have become one of the most useless pvp classes unless you actually know how to truely use one. Sins dps always beats a bm in similiar gear, mag class's **** bm's up at end game. barbs are better tanks period. all a bm is useful for nowadays is demon gs/hf and proper stunlocking for pvp. granted a well built bm can do damage and be hard for some people to take down end game, a psy wizzy at end game will still roflstomp the hell out of said bm.

as for barbs on roids.... possibly they do have all that mighty facial hair and big musclez, check under their kilts to see if other areas are effected like one who takes roids would be b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • carocaina
    carocaina Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    wooot wooot b:victory x2

b:shutupb:shocked
  • Danni - Heavens Tear
    Danni - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Hey! Catgirls are always awesome.

b:cute

Quoted for truth.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    carocaina wrote: »
    wooot wooot b:victory x2

b:shutupb:shocked

Eh? Where's 2x?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Dont take steroids kids, you may get some unwanted side effects.

8=D
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Speaking of furry lovers, check the news....

looks like pw will have **** little kitty men running around now.
  • ValFera - Heavens Tear
    ValFera - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Kantorek wrote: »
    I have never knowingly took Steroids. My Skill Trainer told me it was flaxseed oil. b:sad

Ooooh Kanto posted, does this mean he is coming back to the best PWE game they have b:question

Sure miss Kanto b:cry

Anyways all chars are on steroids just different ones b:chuckle
    Leader - Hikari LVL3 PVE Faction {Heavens Tear}

Hikari is the Light.
    RESPECT is part of the Light so when you show others respect you show them the light.
    TRUTH is part of the Light, so if you find deception put light on it for all to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    http://pwi-ns.perfectworld.com/patches/manual/ec_patch_545-547.cup

If someone already posted the direct patch link, ignore my message.

Same rules, don't install it if you want to play more before the servers go down.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lixenaa - Heavens Tear
    Lixenaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    so what happenins in maintenance

barbs are on steroids and it does ruin the game
  • DaRkYuYo - Dreamweaver
    DaRkYuYo - Dreamweaver Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    For your maint enterntainmentb:thanks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrYQpMeHmMY