why the Immunity hate????

lemonade02
lemonade02 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Etherblade (West)
wat is up with you archosaur. why the hate on the best guild ever in the server? factions come and go but immunity was still there. i am very impressed with this faction and the people that run it. they used to make fun of immunity being a non-factor faction but look at where is it now. it is on the top and the other thread can attest to that. they wanna pull immunity down because they are so insecure of it's success. they keep on winning tw's, immunity is the only faction that makes west gate alive because most of the PK'ers are their members, and they are server tournament champion. immunity is bound to be top guild in the server and nothing is stopping us, get that right bit ches.
Post edited by lemonade02 on

Comments

• Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    or, just or, you could realize nobody mentioned immunity until immunity did and that that entire "other thread" you are talking about started over a silly debate about one players skill, he who, admittedly, attested to his own .. how should i say, lack thereof o-o

but its all good, i dont blame you for not wanting to read. no hate, just really good flame bait. damn, i should trademark that
  • EnmaKaoru - Archosaur
    EnmaKaoru - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Who is this lemonade guy b:surrender
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    o.o...?
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    ...now I have a lemonade craving b:cry
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • BloodIetter - Archosaur
    BloodIetter - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lemanoade = a guy too afraid to say his character name due to that fact of getting trolled ... and its not the faction ... its the ppl inside the faction.
  • EnmaKaoru - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Requesting for GM to close this thread. As its seems to be inviting ppl to troll.
  • lemonade02
    lemonade02 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i am not a troll. i am no longer in immunity but i was proud to be a member of immunity and wat this faction has become. the reason i left is because my real life gf wanted me to join a regional faction.
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited August 2011
    I'm here to trololololol some 3starpurplebootslolololol
  • Godzirra - Archosaur
    Godzirra - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    lemonade02 wrote: »
    i am not a troll. i am no longer in immunity but i was proud to be a member of immunity and wat this faction has become. the reason i left is because my internet gf wanted me to join a regional faction.
    Fix'd.
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    FataIity_ - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Although i like the faction Immunity and a lot of pplz in it still theres no doubt that Ascend the the best faction in the server and will be unless something dramatic happens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pirko105
    pirko105 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i'd kinda like to know why people hate immunity too. i'm not in immunity, nor ever have been. i've considered putting a character in immunity at one point, but they raised the level requirement just before i could join, so i went to PHOENIX instead.
    people that hate immunity make no sense to me. why they choose to hate immunity over other factions like rescind, junkies, or other factions currently holding territory, is beyond me. i suspect it's cause they are likely IN rescind, nemesis etc. and have lost a TW against them. i myself have lost TWs against immunity, but hating them for it is kinda dumb, as your the one that lost.
    for now, i view immunity not as a great faction, nore something to be trolled. i view them as a goal. if i can solo a immunity barb, i know that i've leveled my mystic right, and i know how to play my char.

thanks for reading this, and if someone from immunity reads this, then goody for you. might have my seeker join ya soon if you dont raise the recruitment level right before i join again. if ya do, i'm joining nemesis so i can show you what your missing :P
  • Zarbone - Archosaur
    Zarbone - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Whats with the wooden face avatar :\
  • Zameri - Archosaur
    Zameri - Archosaur Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Whats with the wooden face avatar :\

Shhhh, they don't understand that they can actually SET there player avatar... Or they just don't play the game and try to be know it all's and think they know how to play the game and just troll the threads :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Therefore, Shigofumi
  • Zarbone - Archosaur
    Zarbone - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    OMFG Whats with the blueness now b:faint
  • Ekirte - Archosaur
    Ekirte - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Who hates Immunity? Im kinda confused like, what do you consider " hating ", if ppl killing Immunity at west is " hating " then I guess we are " hated ". But like it takes patience and stuff you know, gettin that pk rank and those ranks and ****, just give us time, already soloing fcs getting on top. Dont get me wrong tho, i do respect your guild and whoever the leader is, but you guys are nothing compared to us, our evil force of tranquility is greater than any of your. NEXT TIME U GONE TALK SHT ABOUT MY GUILD PM ME IN GAME U *****
  • Zameri - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    OMFG Whats with the blueness now b:faint

i post in blue usually. :3

I swear i didn't do it :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Therefore, Shigofumi
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    pirko105 wrote: »
    people that hate immunity make no sense to me. why they choose to hate immunity over other factions like rescind, junkies, or other factions currently holding territory, is beyond me. i

Holy ****...when did Rescind get land on the map again? I missed it b:surprised
  • Zameri - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Holy ****...when did Rescind get land on the map again? I missed it b:surprised

^ This
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Therefore, Shigofumi
  • AKB - Archosaur
    AKB - Archosaur Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited August 2011
  • SaphirHealer - Archosaur
    SaphirHealer - Archosaur Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    o.o lol akb...
  • EnmaKaoru - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    akb.....

Since its all abt Immunity on this post, Ill take the chance to promote then b:chuckle

Immunity R> 80+, Seeker 75+ and Sin 95+.

Apply at http://immunity.shivtr.com/b:cuteb:cute
  • SaphirHealer - Archosaur
    SaphirHealer - Archosaur Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    akb.....

Since its all abt Immunity on this post, Ill take the chance to promote then b:chuckle

Apply at http://immunity.shivtr.com/b:cuteb:cute

what she said :D
  • Zameri - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    you guys are all boring you dont have cool signatures b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Therefore, Shigofumi
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Who hates Immunity? Im kinda confused like, what do you consider " hating ", if ppl killing Immunity at west is " hating " then I guess we are " hated ". But like it takes patience and stuff you know, gettin that pk rank and those ranks and ****, just give us time, already soloing fcs getting on top. Dont get me wrong tho, i do respect your guild and whoever the leader is, but you guys are nothing compared to us, our evil force of tranquility is greater than any of your. NEXT TIME U GONE TALK SHT ABOUT MY GUILD PM ME IN GAME U *****

^ cyber gangsterz make me lol, "pm me in game yo, **** about to get real son. oh and make sure yo *** be white named foo'!" b:chuckle
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ^ cyber gangsterz make me lol, "pm me in game yo, **** about to get real son. oh and make sure yo *** be white named foo'!" b:chuckle

Why did I re-roll this server. I blame all the people that convinced me b:angry

I believe Immunity has what arieswood said once about phoenix or w/e guild Mexy was leading in the beginning I don't remember. Something about a "good guild foundation" I am sure someone will correct me.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Who is this lemonade guy b:surrender

Kitty guesses Immunity member who is afraid to appear public, in this manner, with his name. Oh well, nothing new under the sun.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Kitty guesses Immunity member who is afraid to appear public, in this manner, with his name. Oh well, nothing new under the sun.

They said they were ex-Immunity

I honestly have no idea who. D:

and Ekirte I rofled when you started saying pk ranking, hows that mob grind going? xD b:chuckle

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Why did I re-roll this server. I blame all the people that convinced me b:angry

I believe Immunity has what arieswood said once about phoenix or w/e guild Mexy was leading in the beginning I don't remember. Something about a "good guild foundation" I am sure someone will correct me.

We have a good guild foundation? You mean a bunch of level 50s who didnt know what they were doing and eventually tried to disband the fac from lack of their own motivation and their incompetance to join EIusive?
    Yes Dead and Soul im talkin' bout chu.

b:shocked

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    akb.....

Apply at http://immunity.shivtr.com/ b:cuteb:cute

The emotes made the link error:

http://immunity.shivtr.com/

lol

b:dirty

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
This discussion has been closed.