Placid - Level 3 Dreamweaver Faction

Maerlith - Dreamweaver
Maerlith - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Guild Banter
As the old thread is a bit outa date, going up an reposting it.

Placid is a level 3 faction on the Dreaweaver server. We are friendly and welcoming and would love to expand our (not so) little family even more. Please visit our website here:

http://placid.guildlaunch.com

We are pretty active and you'll usually find people on at all times. Levels currently range from beginner to 9x, and we are actively working on leveling up more and more every day.

What we'd like from our members:

* Must be active:
♥ Play at least once a week
♥ Prefer for main characters to join (i.e. those you spend the most time on). However, we will accept alts if they are active.
♥ Definition of active: Active does not mean popping on for 5 mins each day to say "hi" and "bye". Active means working on the character and leveling it up, taking part in guild activities, and being there for fellow members if required.
* Must interact with the faction:
♥ Be friendly towards other faction members
♥ Be talkative - a sense of humor is definitely welcome!
♥ Take part in faction events and activities where possible. Join in the fun!
* Must be able to communicate in English
♥ It is not necessary to speak English as a first language, but we need to be able to understand you and vice-versa
* We do not welcome scammers, hackers, unfriendly/rude etc players!
♥ If it is discovered that you are involved in any of the above-mentioned, or have a history of such behavior, you will be kicked from the faction
* We prefer older members of the community, due to the mature nature of guild chat from time to time
♥ Although no strict age limit will be imposed, we prefer members to be 18+
* Be active on the guild forums
♥ It is not required for you to post, but most of the guild's activities are announced on the forums, as well as new applicant information etc. We like our members to be well informed in all of the guild's happenings
♥ Any bouts of inactivity over one week must be stated on the forums. If you do not announce your inactivity, you could be kicked from the guild and will have to reapply

What you get from us:

* New friends!
♥ Our members are friendly and helpful, so you should find yourself making friends quickly
* Help with Bosses FB's etc. when you need it
♥ We love holding mini guild events and these type of things provide the perfect opportunity to get together and have some fun
♥ We have weekly boss days where we help guild members kill those pesky quest bosses plaguing their quest logs
* Guild forums
♥ Full of useful information and bizarre banter
* Ventrillo server
* Personal Guild Radio Station
♥ A place to hang out and chat while grinding.
♥ Some of us will play music over vent, so there's always the option to chill and listen to random music if you don't feel like talking!
* Placid wiki (under construction)
♥ A handy website full of information on our members and the game
* Guild events and get-togethers
♥ Things to break up the daily grind
* A say in how your guild is run
♥ We welcome all comments and critique. How is a guild to improve if we don't know what needs work?

Sound like something you'd be interested in? Then please apply using the below format-

IGN:
Class:
Level:
How often do you play:
Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving:
Timezone/region:
Why do you want to join Placid?
Any other info you feel will support your application:

You can leave the above info in this thread, on our guild forums or contact us in game for a chat. Any of us goons listed below will be happy to help you:

Ondyna - Leader
Dextar - Marshal
Allynna_ - Marshal
ApexPredator - Marshal
MizCheff - Marshal
Terini - Executor
Navara - Executor
Syrrena - Executor
Pakoshi - Executor
Aviadawn - Executor
Meseket - Executor
Post edited by Maerlith - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SirPokesAlot - Dreamweaver
    SirPokesAlot - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well let be the first amonst the officers of Placid to say. I hope our faction interests some of you who have looked at this thread. If so feel free to PM me in game and we can talk.
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    Bebisito - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It's somehow comforting to browse the PWi forums and see that Placid is still among the guild listings. Hope you guys are all doing well. :)
  • Dextar - Dreamweaver
    Dextar - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It's somehow comforting to browse the PWi forums and see that Placid is still among the guild listings. Hope you guys are all doing well. :)

Bebo! How are you faring, man??? Nice to hear from you! Hope to meet you again in PWI ;)

Dextar
  • Allynna_ - Dreamweaver
    Allynna_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Bump for Great Justice!

Also, updated Officer list and some new things we have for out guild members =o
  • elmrek
    elmrek Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Best decision I made in game joining Placid ... really helpful people even have our own radio station :)
  • ToxicPolar - Dreamweaver
    ToxicPolar - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hii. :D I recently got back into perfect world, after 6 weeks of not having a computer. D: So yeah.. Here goes;

IGN: ToxicPolar
    Class: Wizard
    Level: 39
    How often do you play: At least 4 days a week, 1-4 hours at a time
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: Pajamas, I had no computer for 6 weeks, so I guess they kicked me, and nobody is online anymore.
    Timezone/region: US Eastern
    Why do you want to join Placid? I want to join because it really sucks playing PWI alone, and I like being able to talk to people. I also need some people to help with FB39 sometime this week (I'm going away this weekend and most likely won't be on).
    Any other info you feel will support your application: I'm talkative, fun, I have my own personality, I'm nice, and I'll help anyone I can if my character's abilities permit.

:D
  • elmrek
    edited May 2011
    Yep it's a fun friendly faction b:victory
  • Dons - Dreamweaver
    Dons - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Me likey lots
  • elmrek
    edited May 2011
    Join today and enter the footrace .... prizes for survivors b:laugh
  • Dons - Dreamweaver
    Dons - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Need more people! 8D
  • elmrek
    edited June 2011
    Places still available
  • goddessiza
    goddessiza Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    IGN:GoddessLuck
    Class:Cleric
    Level:18
    How often do you play: 5+ hours per day ( this week may be an exception due to an upcoming university exam, however after next tuesday, I will be completely free, so lots of time to play and level :)
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: Nope
    Timezone/region: Australia
    Why do you want to join Placid? This genuinely sounds like a interesting and active guild, it'd be fun to be one of you guys
    Any other info you feel will support your application: well, i've only been playing PWI for a week, so i'm still quite new, but I'm loving it b:chuckle
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hiya Goddess - one of our recruitment officers should be in touch with you soon :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Ondyna - Dreamweaver
    Ondyna - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Bumping up a great faction (even if I do say so myself, haha!)
  • elmrek
    edited June 2011
    Join or die b:chuckle
  • elmrek
    edited July 2011
    Join up and enjoy the "kill the director" dayb:chuckle
    edited July 2011
    b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sekoju - Dreamweaver
    Sekoju - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    IGN: Sekoju
    Class: Barbarian
    Level: 99
    How often do you play: Some hours in a week
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: Don't Rmbr don't play about 6 mounths
    Timezone/region: Poland/Europe
    Why do you want to join Placid? Gulid look nice, active. And i want to help others.
    Any other info you feel will support your application:
    edited July 2011
    Thanks Sekoju, I'll move your application and ask one of our officers to contact you :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • izzyoverdose
    izzyoverdose Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    IGN: Callias
    Class: Mystic
    Level: 19
    How often do you play: every day
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: x
    Timezone/region: The Netherlands GMT +1
    Why do you want to join Placid? Looks fun and I'd like to help once I level up!
    Any other info you feel will support your application: I'm new to this game so guess I should tell you :)
  • Callias - Momaganon
    Callias - Momaganon Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    never mind haha this char is in wrong server
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    never mind haha this char is in wrong server

D'oh. Well good luck out there on Momaganon, Callias b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • facelag
    facelag Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Why is nobody online :( When do I find you guys online?
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    It really depends on who you're trying to contact. I reply to in game mails, if you'd like to leave me a message - Ophida / Ondyna / Rememdium are my active characters presently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Orabelle - Raging Tide
    Orabelle - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    IGN: Andralae
    Class: Seeker
    Level: 13

How often do you play: just started playing yesterday, but I plan on playing a couple hours everyday, in the evenings

Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: none, just started playing the game

Timezone/region: central time, Texas

I want to be able to level with team members, not just by myself, and being able to talk with friends is nice too. I also would like to help the guild in any way that I can.*

Any other info you feel will support your application: I've only been playing the game for two days and I love the game so far.
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    IGN: Andralae
    Class: Seeker
    Level: 13

How often do you play: just started playing yesterday, but I plan on playing a couple hours everyday, in the evenings

Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: none, just started playing the game

Timezone/region: central time, Texas

I want to be able to level with team members, not just by myself, and being able to talk with friends is nice too. I also would like to help the guild in any way that I can.*

Any other info you feel will support your application: I've only been playing the game for two days and I love the game so far.
    Hey there Andralae, I saw your app on our forums and will endeavour to be in touch ASAP b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Zuqria - Dreamweaver
    Zuqria - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Placid is still recruting... **BUMP**
  • Kathface - Dreamweaver
    Kathface - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    IGN: Kathface
    Class: Venomancer
    Level: 15 atm
    How often do you play: +/- 5 days a week.
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: -
    Timezone/region: Gmt+0 (United Kingdom)
    Why do you want to join Placid? I've been playing perfect world since malasyia version was where the european/americans were. I had a fine guild and friends there untill they all left, when PWI launched even more people left and I came here about 2 years ago but never found friends or a guild to interact and play with which caused me to quit alot of times. I'm starting over now and sick and tired of being by myself and like to be part of a warm group of people and placid seems like that kind of place.
    Any other info you feel will support your application: I'm awesome :]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just be yourself, it doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else.
  • Ondyna - Dreamweaver
    Ondyna - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hey Kath,

Just to let you know that I've seen your app and am actively trying to contact you in game. Thanks b:victory
  • Kathface - Dreamweaver
    Kathface - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Ah I see ^^, well mondays and tuesdays I mostly don't play since me and my boyfriend like to spend time together on his days off. Maybe I should have written that down, my apologies. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just be yourself, it doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else.