Sin Vs. Seeker

_Soap_ - Lost City
_Soap_ - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Seeker
I have a 100 Seeker main, and recently get challenged by Sins which always QQ because they lose. Listen, if you are a sin and want to challenge a seeker, don't complain when we knock you out of stealth with edge blur and call it cheap.

Post recent duels of Sins Vs. Seekers. I would like to know your tactics and how they reacted.
Post edited by _Soap_ - Lost City on

Comments

• Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Edged blur, is your best friend against sins, really.

Dueld some with a friend of mine. (lvl 80 sin) I use edged blur and got slept. Before she got the chance to backoff I already won.
    She tried kiting when her health was low > ranged skills.
    I haen't got the chance to duel diff sins then this friend of mine though. So not much experience in it.
    Edged blur however still seems to work when stunned/slept/whatever which is really a pro about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Severn_ - Harshlands
    _Severn_ - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    in my few duels with similar lvled sins edged blur really helps, especially when u get stun locked. its funny when they QQ after edged blur rips them appart
  • DUTY_TO_ALL - Heavens Tear
    DUTY_TO_ALL - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I have friend that goes inviolable then take's the challenged and runs round for 3min wait for all my cool
    down to go . Then he pops out and stuns me and beat's me he calls it skill i call it being a noob lol

+ mate i would like to no how u got 1-100 in 2days noob lol
  • yan00
    yan00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    http://imageshack.us/f/687/20110727153505.png/

that was his response lol. he wasn't a nooby sin either, 5.0. some +6 armour and g9 gems i think

the kill tactic there was just paralyse, after he waste his teleport/teleport stun. vortex from a distance.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I have friend that goes inviolable then take's the challenged and runs round for 3min wait for all my cool
    down to go . Then he pops out and stuns me and beat's me he calls it skill i call it being a noob lol

Join date =/= Time of character creation
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Soap_ - Lost City
    edited August 2011

Well think about it bro, there is nothing wrong with CSing, if its there, use it. What i did was got my Seeker to 100 so i could solo everything for my alts. I made a sin and got him from 1-80 in a day. if you double-hyper, and ill explain, it makes lvling so easy.

Double-hypering, get 10 HYP Stones, use the duration x12, then log off for a day, and let the Exhaustion time go away. log in, and do frosts with that 1 hour worth, and when they run out, since its the next day, and no more exhaustion, use the next 5 hypers for 2 hours of hyper in 1 day.b:victory

But if you CS, its really only necessary to use it on your main. The alts will level extremely fast.
  • DUTY_TO_ALL - Heavens Tear
    DUTY_TO_ALL - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Well think about it bro, there is nothing wrong with CSing, if its there, use it. What i did was got my Seeker to 100 so i could solo everything for my alts.
    Double-hypering, get 10 HYP Stones, use the duration x12.

Dragon glitch much lol
  • _Soap_ - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Dragon glitch much lol

Doesn't matter really, as long as you get here. and im playing for me, not for anyone else.
    and you can be cap, but there is always someone better than you
  • RealVonDutch - Sanctuary
    RealVonDutch - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I like to play my seeker vs sin because:

* I can tank a 5.0 3spark SS daggers Sin
    * I can pop them out of stealth
    * I can slap my keyboard on my desktop and faceroll a sin with a nice crit!
    Sins are Scissors, Psychics are Rocks, and Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock ...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE.