Raging Tide LF Faction

Options
CrimsonLynx - Raging Tide
CrimsonLynx - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Guild Banter
I have been playing for a while, but took a break from the game. I am back now and wanting to join an active faction. I am currently a level 55 Barbarian. Mostly interested in pve. I am looking for a faction that is active and helpful because I consider myself both. I am willing to take my time to help others and help them acquire anything they need. Also looking for a faction that has a bank of mats and helps players get the gear they need...and in time, I'll be able to help return the favor. I also play as some other classes, but I don't have the money to fund more than one character at a time...besides a veno. I have a level 90 sin as well, but I stopped playing him a while back and was interested in going barb so I sold some of the equipment to help my barb.

The reason I am making a thread about it is to help me be more selective. Please either respond to me in game...my name is CrimsonLynx...send me a pm on here or just reply to thread.
Post edited by CrimsonLynx - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Scullreaper - Raging Tide
    Scullreaper - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Would you be interested to join Cyanure?

We are lvl 3, based on helping. We have active members especially in some special time zones so tell your own zone and I can think how it fits to our activeness.
    We don't have a big bank, but my alt has materials in safe still. He also helps people making their gear.
  • brocklucid
    brocklucid Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I appreciate the offer, but I've found a faction recently that I like a lot.
  • CrimsonLynx - Raging Tide
    CrimsonLynx - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Woops, replied with my other account.