(i posted this in sin forum too)

plz no stupid comments

kthxbai <3
Post edited by forbidden2016 on

Comments

• IronCloud - Lost City
    IronCloud - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    For pvp, a pro sin vs a pro bm usually ends up in the sins favor.. at least from what I've seen. And for pve... sin still does more damage (a lot more damage). Fist bm cannot compete with zerk aps and spam crits of a sin, but BM will always have more survivability.
    b:pleased
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    since game is unbalanced, broken and bugged sins are stronger. the only reason to play as BM here is if you are hardcore fan of standart rpg melee warrior (I am) and used to be in this kind of body from most games you played (I do).

anyway fist/claw BM is also nice to play, even if it's not such strong as op fish.
  • MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear
    MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Personally I went with a BM to share gear with my barb so the debate was easy. From what I have seen Blademasters are more squad oriented than sins. If you like going off and doing everything yourself go sin. If you like being a part of a squad go blademaster. People say pvp sins own but sins are not scary at all in tw only annoying. The aoe madness of a blademaster is just plain fun. You really have to ask yourself how you like to spend your time. Soloing or squading. A five BM squad with a sin in nirvana is just sick... constant HF with bloodpaint makes you just drewl all over your keyboard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KennyPowers - Raging Tide
    KennyPowers - Raging Tide Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Personally I went with a BM to share gear with my barb so the debate was easy.

I went BM for the same reason. Hand-me-downs from my barb. But to be honest I would still choose BM over sin just because I like the feel of the class.
  • MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear
    MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Yeah Kenny I am with you about probably picking a blademaster even if I wasn't sharing gear with my barb. The whole multi purpose roll of the blademaster is nice. You take out your axes and flatten hordes of mobs and then rip it up with fists on bosses
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I went bm back when axes were still pro because fists seemed fun. I now regret it and am rolling every other aps class at once to at least put his gear to good use.
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    A five BM squad with a sin in nirvana is just sick... constant HF with bloodpaint makes you just drewl all over your keyboard

To be honest... I avoid such squads like the plague. :-)

On paper... it sounds like heaven but in practice, anymore than 2-3 BMs in a squad just tend to overwrite each others HF. You can try to co-ordinate as much as possible but it all tends to break down after a while due to individuals not having enough sparks (being slept, stunned,etc...) when it is their turn. Four sins and two BMs would be a helluva lot faster in Nirvana than the 1 Sin 5 BM set up you prescribe.

I agree with the general sentiment though that if you like to solo and just do insane damage in general... go Sin. BMs really are squad oriented and is probably the only toon who is in demand in virtually every instance you can think of.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    If the bosses dont die in the first demon HF in vana your doing it wrong...
    Gifs are hard to make work here