Crush vigor?

TrueHarmony - Archosaur
TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Venomancer
I was wondering if anyone used this at all? I only ask because today in the day of aps sage crush vigor would = 75 chi gone per hit (with 5 aps), seems like it might be useful to stop barbs from spamming invoke and such , just curious....although you would have to sacrifice amp to use it :(
Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by TrueHarmony - Archosaur on

Comments

• Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Sometimes when you have to kite instead of doing dmg you can debuff an opponent and let your pet work. Also in mass pvp if amplify is in cd, vigor crush is good vs archers for example who have hard time fighting without chi.

I'm demon veno and for me use of vigor crush is out of the questions but according to some sage foxes' experience it is also has it's place on skills panels :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Itori - Lost City
    Itori - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Eh.. when I first saw this skill at the skill tutor I sorta got it just to have it. I hadn't really used it until I got demon version. Sometimes I throw it in between when amp wears off and before the cooldown is over for the spark.

In pvp.. I hadn't really used it either, except maybe to annoy my friends by casting it on them and punching them. b:chuckle Unless you're in mass pvp, where your skills might be still on cooldown, amp and purge are more worth the time to cast than crush vigor.(Plus Mo Zun's taunt seems to cast faster.. but I guess if you're sage, crush vigor may help) I tried using this in TW a few times.. after purging and trying to cast vigor the person I was targeting was dead before it affected them.. atleast I got a spark out of it x_x

This probably has to be the least useful out of our curses though b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no shame in losing when there is no honor in winning.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    if you have the demon version of crush vigor, you can use it to get chi a little faster. like use this skill on an npc or on a boss use it before you use amp, cause it has a 50% chance to give 1 spark.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I have the skill book ready and once I finish my 99 cultivation, I'm going to use the demon one. 50% chance for a free spark, why not? Just before amp :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I absolutely love the demon version of it. I especially use it during AoEs. Parasitic Nova -> Noxious Gas -> Fox Form -> Myriad Rainbow -> Crush Vigor -> Amplify Damage a different target -> Back to human... and I'm usually ready to use Parasitic Nova again (unless of course I have to pass a spark or to someone etc. etc.

It's really cheap,too. I bought it for only 500k in the Auction House. Though it has gone up a little lately.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Pretty sure that if they can hit you four or five times then you'll be dead, and it won't really matter that you cost them an extra 75 chi to do it.
  • SeaStorm - Heavens Tear
    SeaStorm - Heavens Tear Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Sage version is nice against cata barbs who are typically not aps barbs. Barb need two sparks for invoke so if you can hit them with crush vigor, higher chance to keep them from using invoke. I tend to only use it in TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]