Nerf aps? civilized conversation plz :P

Options

Comments

• Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Honestly all people who QQ about aps are people who are not APS. Do you know exactly how expensive to get 5 aps is?

There are benefits for those who don't have 5 aps but have friends that are 5 aps and will help them.

If you don't like 5 aps, uninstall the game. No one is making you stay. Enough QQ it's just sad.

Maybe learn exactly how expensive 5 aps is, then get back to the QQ.

I am not 5 APS but I have seen A LOT of 4-5 aps people in squads I went in. I know that it is not THAT expensive to get if u get good squads to help u farm what u need or just plainly farm cash.

What "my" view is (and as far as I know, each people are entitled to thier opinions) is that 5 APS makes game too easy. "I" like my games with some challenge still in them.

I do not bash on people that are, as I don't like been bashed on for not beeing. But if people that are, refuse to help/accept those who aren't to get what they need to get to be, it puts "lesser cs'ers" in a kind of stalemate.

"My" view will always be that if someone could farm it or put enough cash in game to get it, good for them, really. I am not, and sincerly, I know I still do a good job at what i can do. If I get in a squad with another 5 aps BM, I will just resort to HF and mire to let them make full damage.
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • ODANG - Lost City
    ODANG - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    5 APS will cost you a bit of coin. It is THAT expensive. BM class has it cheaper than the Sin class to get 5 APS.

Depending on the server prices for BM to get 5 APS gear +0 is:

LA HH99 Ornaments x2 = 40m
    HA HH99 Wrists and Boots = 40m
    Deicides = 40-50m
    WG Trophy Mode Int Cape = 8m
    2nd Cast HH NV Pants = 150m

Grand Total: 278m

If that's not expensive I must be looking at this game wrong.

For a Sin to get 5 APS gear +0

HA HH99 Ornaments x2 = 40m
    LA HH99 Wrists and Boots = 40m
    1st Cast NV Daggers = 180m
    WG Trophy Mode Int Cape = 8m
    2nd Cast HH NV Pants = 150m

Grand Total: 418m

Now my prices won't be 100% correct, but they are fair estimates.

Those that either bought/farmed their 5 APS deserve it.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If 5aps were 'expensive' then shouldn't it be rare?
    How many 5.0 DDs are there on your server? 4? 5? Or is it an uncountably large number of people....

It's clearly not an 'expensive' build. My left shoe is more valuable than your 'expensive' 5.0 sin build.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Oh snap...just how much is your shoe? b:shocked
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • ODANG - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How many 5.0 DDs are there on your server? 4? 5? Or is it an uncountably large number of people....

It's clearly not an 'expensive' build. My left shoe is more valuable than your 'expensive' 5.0 sin build.

It isn't rare because many CS for it. You know math, your known on this forum for your math skills. Use them. It's not hard for some people to reach into their wallet, pull out their credit card and charge whatever money they need to become 5 aps.

Your left shoe must be quite the expensive one. Good luck with a $200 left shoe.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Honestly all people who QQ about aps are people who are not APS.

Your a complete moron even people with aps say there is something wrong including me. Also the money i spent on aps i got bck in a ****in couple days its not that dam expensive as people like to make it out to be ,and no i didnt buy it i have never spent a dime on this game and never will. I rlly couldnt give a **** if aps was lowered cus i got my money's worth x100. Besides aps being lowered i also think that Asterelle's idea of making the Bosses move around and not sit there like idiots would make the game more interesting.
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Honestly all people who QQ about aps are people who are not APS. Do you know exactly how expensive to get 5 aps is?

O really b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • ODANG - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    anwynd wrote: »
    Your a complete moron even people with aps say there is something wrong including me. Also the money i spent on aps i got bck in a ****in couple days its not that dam expensive as people like to make it out to be ,and no i didnt buy it i have never spent a dime on this game and never will. I rlly couldnt give a **** if aps was lowered cus i got my money's worth x100. Besides aps being lowered i also think that Asterelle's idea of making the Bosses move around and not sit there like idiots would make the game more interesting.

tl;dr too many ***** Didn't care to read incessant QQing.
  • ShadowIH - Dreamweaver
    ShadowIH - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Yesterday I have seen especially ugly Assassin level 60+.

He had invited me for bh51.

His gear was without refines and gems, his ambitions were so big, that he set items distribution in squad for Free.

He had died about 4 times at first two bosses and mobs near them, got 3* item, etc.

He had not listen for anyone at the squad (we had two Seekers with best refines and one of them charmed).

I asked him seeing my inventory without any drop (he was squad leader): "What is items distribution ?"

His answer was: "free".

I left squad.
  • ODANG - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options

His gear was without refines and gems, his ambitions were so big, that he set items distribution in squad for Free.

He had died about 4 times at first two bosses and mobs near them, got 3* item, etc.

He had not listen for anyone at the squad (we had two Seekers with best refines and one of them charmed).

I asked him seeing my inventory without any drop (he was squad leader): "What is items distribution ?"

I left squad.

b:cry Indeed quite the sad story. I feel for you brother.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options

I left squad.

The worst part about this? The sin apparently never stealth'ed.

/facepalm

If you're going to try to take all of the items from an instance, don't get yourself killed doing it. That kind of defeats the purpose.b:shutup

b:chuckle
  • ShadowIH - Dreamweaver
    ShadowIH - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    The worst part about this? The sin apparently never stealth'ed...

The worst part of it is that he always tried to get aggro.

And after few hits he was dead.

I healed worst player ever.

Why developers give so big power to such ... class ?
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

wow rlly i only saw 2 **** in my post. it wasnt QQing (there is not even a trace of me crying over somethin i have and actually no about) it was telling the truth to an idiot who cant get his/her head out of their own *** lol fail more
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • ODANG - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    anwynd wrote: »
    wow rlly i only saw 2 **** in my post. it wasnt QQing (there is not even a trace of me crying over somethin i have and actually no about) it was telling the truth to an idiot who cant get his/her head out of their own *** lol fail more

b:shocked Learn some vocabulary son. It's annoying to read the *****. Let me know. Thank you good sir! b:laugh
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    Krarenka - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

#1-For those who are not either non-life players or heavy cashshoppers (or maybe both), making 5 APS sin is expensive.
    And for the BMs crying about bloodpaint, they can still get buffed. Make a low level sin and keep urself BPed . I don't see where their point is.

And PvP wise, sins w/o stealth are a **** with same gears compared with other classes (as Ulquiorraa already stated) .
    PvE wise, nerfing stealth won't change things, since stealth is useless in nirvana--->casters will still be unwanted.

So, what is making you posting those silly ideas? Of course devs could add some dungeons where casters can benefit more, but nerfing a class because few people are raging is really uthopic.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You don't need to have no life to set up a catshop and spend a couple of hours over the course of a week keeping it stocked up so you can make coin while doing whatever else you feel like.
  • ODANG - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    #1-For those who are not either non-life players or heavy cashshoppers (or maybe both), making 5 APS sin is expensive.
    And for the BMs crying about bloodpaint, they can still get buffed. Make a low level sin and keep urself BPed . I don't see where their point is.

And PvP wise, sins w/o stealth are a **** with same gears compared with other classes (as Ulquiorraa already stated) .
    PvE wise, nerfing stealth won't change things, since stealth is useless in nirvana--->casters will still be unwanted.

So, what is making you posting those silly ideas? Of course devs could add some dungeons where casters can benefit more, but nerfing a class because few people are raging is really uthopic.
    Quoted for the truth.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It isn't rare because many CS for it. You know math, your known on this forum for your math skills. Use them. It's not hard for some people to reach into their wallet, pull out their credit card and charge whatever money they need to become 5 aps.

Your left shoe must be quite the expensive one. Good luck with a $200 left shoe.

If Astrelles shoe is R9 with JosD and refined to +10 (or more) is way more expensive than getting a char to 5.0.

Getting a demon BM to 3.33 base and 5.0 sparked is only around 200 mil or so if you dont mind using evasion/LA gear. If you actually farm some uncannies, TT99 gold and the Trophy Mode cape its way cheaper. Dont think i spent more than 70-80 mil getting my BM 5.0.

Whats expensive is getting second cast NV claws/daggers and interval tome, but you dont need that to reach 5.0.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The main problem with the aps situation is the dumbing-down effect on gameplay and how it forces everyone into the same boring auto-attacking build. Everyone ends up getting the same cookie-cutter armor and weapons. Most deviant builds end up either converting to an APS build or have to reroll their class.

The great variety in class skills and roles you had in mid levels is completely lost in endgame APS builds. About the only real customization you have left in end-game PVE is what skills you choose to put on your genie. Kinda pathetic.
    Best post in this thread.

The discussion of whether 5aps was "intended" has raged forever, but I hope we can all agree that a boss that dies in 30 seconds is not something that was ever intended in an MMO. Between that, the massive DPS gap in general, and the death of derivative builds as Asterelle mentioned, this one is a no-brainer. -_- Or at least, it should be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

And PvP wise, sins w/o stealth are a **** with same gears compared with other classes

I'm sorry, you must be new here. No? You're level 101? Oh my mistake, everything you say is true because to hit level 101 you must know soooo much about this game.

Sins suck at PK? Maybe at level 30 sure, but jesus christ dude at level 100 with proper gear they don't even need stealth to kick your ***. I rolled a sin after they took away BM cancel casting.. I fought nearly all of my fights without stealth unless I just wanted to be an ***.... and do you know what happened? I won. Damn near every fight. Without stealth. A sin that knows what the f*ck they're doing will be able to win without using stealth, that's not rumor that's 100% stone cold FACT. They should give you a two week ban for the sheer stupidity of that statement.
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Why do people keep bringing this up? It will NEVER BE NERFED.

PWx CLEARLY does not care about player suggestions and CLEARLY does not intend to change anything that bring them money.

Get over it.
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm sorry, you must be new here. No? You're level 101? Oh my mistake, everything you say is true because to hit level 101 you must know soooo much about this game.

Sins suck at PK? Maybe at level 30 sure, but jesus christ dude at level 100 with proper gear they don't even need stealth to kick your ***. I rolled a sin after they took away BM cancel casting.. I fought nearly all of my fights without stealth unless I just wanted to be an ***.... and do you know what happened? I won. Damn near every fight. Without stealth. A sin that knows what the f*ck they're doing will be able to win without using stealth, that's not rumor that's 100% stone cold FACT. They should give you a two week ban for the sheer stupidity of that statement.

Assassins are good because they are allowed to set up in stealth and get the first attack. If an assassin were to sit outside of stealth and not get the first hit, they would suck. Of course gear also plays a role...
  • Krazyeye$ - Dreamweaver
    Krazyeye$ - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    if pwi keeps 5 aps sins and bm then mage classes like wizzies and mystics and psychics shld -50% channling ....yeah that wld balance out everything i spit on 5 aps toons they are nothing more than ppl who throw the most money around and are arrogant lazy players....back in the day if some one hit lvl90 it was a rarity now everyone is powerlvl for 5 aps...they dont take the time to enjoy the game they just want to ruin it for all of us
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Assassins are good because they are allowed to set up in stealth and get the first attack. If an assassin were to sit outside of stealth and not get the first hit, they would suck. Of course gear also plays a role...

Look at some of cheeze's videos to see how much sins suck without stealth. If you sincerely think sins suck at pk you have no knowledge of your class and should just reroll. Sins have every control skill in the game... 8second stun, sleep, seal, slow, paralyze, immunity to other control skills, unpurgeable self buffs, 35 meter range, wolfemblem-zerk-crits, unlimited chi....

The devs screwed up hard making the fish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Look at some of cheeze's videos to see how much sins suck without stealth. If you sincerely think sins suck at pk you have no knowledge of your class and should just reroll. Sins have every control skill in the game... 8second stun, sleep, seal, slow, paralyze, immunity to other control skills, unpurgeable self buffs, 35 meter range, wolfemblem-zerk-crits, unlimited chi....

The devs screwed up hard making the fish.

QFT.

btw, I need help with muh math homework b:cry
  • yangpo
    yangpo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nerf Venomancer ( Fenix)

Nerf Wizard,Psychic,Mystic,Archer ( one magic hit= kill Blademaster)

• Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Fail necro... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nerf necro trolls please...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Necro b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • gallax13th
    gallax13th Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Get some phys armor and 1 hit those aps junkies like i do:)
This discussion has been closed.