Options
Valkyrie_Sw - Archosaur
Valkyrie_Sw - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
this might be another thread QQing about sins
perhaps devs are too much biased to sins
in this event,they could just stealth>stun>kill
its better to set a stealth duration limit for sins in this game
perhaps the devs' didnt notice this huh?
or just disable pk in the cave
ijs,no one could beat r9 sins in cave
tell me if you aren't a sin and have survived til the end of the event
tyb:laughb:laugh
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Post edited by Valkyrie_Sw - Archosaur on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ... Yeah because a higher level sin won't simply just stealth -> stun -> kill all the lower ones.

And when people notice that there's someone doing that, they're bound to do something. Like gank the sin.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • SmifnWesson - Lost City
    SmifnWesson - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And while they are at it maybe they should eliminate them from using tide form in the temple event too eh?
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ... Yeah because a higher level sin won't simply just stealth -> stun -> kill all the lower ones.

And when people notice that there's someone doing that, they're bound to do something. Like gank the sin.

How do you gank a higher level sin?

Theater of blood actually is an easy way to get detect pots. I have a large stash now from there.
    Also you can use the teleport spell whenever a sin pops out. You can collect those from the mobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yeah the event is really easy. The downside is there is very little point to doing it.

I've done it twice, the first time I didn't know that you could re-enter after death (b:surrender) but the second time I simply found a corner away from everyone else.

It was actually pretty funny when some high level sin dropped stealth to try and kill me and I simply ran away, pulled my mount and waited for him to give up b:laugh
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • Vavavum - Archosaur
    Vavavum - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I tried to target players in Theater of Blood, and I couldn't attack them, but they could me. I never do PK otherwise, so I'm confused as to why I was unable to attack others. I'm probaqbly never going to do Theater of Blood again, but I'm just wondering what I did wrong.
  • Stalker - Lothranis
    Stalker - Lothranis Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ah.. high level sins with the one shot sword and Demon Shadow Escape... good times, good times
  • Zuuka - Sanctuary
    Zuuka - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Biased? Why would they give everyone sin buffs while in the instance then, lol.
  • Noriliza - Sanctuary
    Noriliza - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I tried to target players in Theater of Blood, and I couldn't attack them, but they could me. I never do PK otherwise, so I'm confused as to why I was unable to attack others. I'm probaqbly never going to do Theater of Blood again, but I'm just wondering what I did wrong.

Uncheck white named players under protections
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Copied from the top of the forum ads, I knew this was really pwusa