Why do you enjoy your seeker?

KolaKnight - Sanctuary
KolaKnight - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Seeker
Title says it all

Tho I enjoy my seeker cause i always liked bms, and my main is a barb....and i made a good psy later and i kinda feel like my seeker is a good combo of my play style.....run in grab everything destroy it all or die trying....or if needed stand back and be DD depending on whats needed b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by KolaKnight - Sanctuary on

Comments

• x1ter
    x1ter Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I enjoy playing as a seeker.. because i've always loved classes that can tank alot of damage.. I just love to have this power of tanking =] + I love the way he meditates haha.. it looks awesome
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I like seeker because its not just more then 1 thing. I am aoeing, i can dd, i can debuff too like some venos and other debuffers so i am helping the squad to kill fast, even helping the aps too.

Also i love sword which is a big reason i became seeker, cause swords are kewlb:thanks. Yeah final fantasy and Zelda!. Another reason (anime fairy tail love Erza, my seeker feels like it). Also love seeker animations and the way the skills look, its nice as mystic and psychic.

Most important reason why i enjoy seeker, it feels right to me and i am playing it because i want to not because i am forced to. I made a bm, but yet i had to fist more then i would like too which doesnt feel right, because if i wanted to fist, then i should go sin feels more like dps but at least it feels right then to me.

^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I originally play a venomancer. But always used to squad with bm's and barbs (and sometimes an archer)
    I've always been looking in awe how they gather up mobs and just aoe them like it's nothing. I've tried playing a bm, I've tried playing a barb. However neither were to my liking.
    Seekers however have all stuff I love to do in games.
    -Debuff
    -aoe
    -Take loads of damage and walk away with it
    -Being able to help people
    -Run around with a huge sword b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BrandNew - Lost City
    BrandNew - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Well, I'm loving my Seeker, because the moves look cool, and I just feel like it's the right class for me, it's a bit of a combination of other classes, and I like that.

..the fact that I can take a hit is nice too. :)
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Quit mine at 98. Boring class was boring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited July 2011
    Usually simple minded people find anything that requires thought boreing.

They roll sins then.
  • Notso - Raging Tide
    Notso - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    brent40 wrote: »
    Usually simple minded people find anything that requires thought boreing.

They roll sins then.

+1 good sir!

I actually lolled at this (and not the "I can't think of anything else to say" lol, but the laugh out lout lol). Around 1/2 the sins I know admitted to this being the reason they rolled...
    b:shutup
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The sword is big
    Robotic dance
    Naughty motion
    Lots range attack
    Looks more human than human b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • BrandNew - Lost City
    BrandNew - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2011

You can't be serious? The Seeker is a combination of other classes, which on it's own, basically ensures it to be one of the least boring classes in the game.

I don't understand your train of thought.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Like any other class, it fits to only some people...

Some people enjoyed venos so much, they became shemales. For me they are one of the dullest classes.

I use to love the cleric class.... Now can't stand playing them (retired).

BMs use to be a challenge to play, now are nerfed to boredom for me (retired).

Sins, simply stupid easymode(DELETED).

So its a matter of what you are looking for. For me I enjoy the seeker class, because they can be a bit more complex to play, and you are constantly changing your strategy. Its not like the common older classes, you can't just use the same combo over and over. You have to be aware of whats avaiable, before exicuting your next move, and maximizing your best offense.
    re
  • Notso - Raging Tide
    Notso - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You can't be serious? The Seeker is a combination of other classes, which on it's own, basically ensures it to be one of the least boring classes in the game.

I don't understand your train of thought.

I do - he plays sin and seeker is too complex, and thus boring, compared to his sin.
    b:chuckle
  • The_Shocker - Heavens Tear
    The_Shocker - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Redundant statement is redundant.

Besides, the title was: "Why do you ENJOY your seeker", not "Why did you QUIT your seeker".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:shocked
  • Lixenaa - Heavens Tear
    Lixenaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i like mine cuz i can tank like no other... tee hee for my lvl anyways o and they look better than all other classes IMHO
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    they look better than all other classes IMHO

Just look at those sexy sins. b:dirty

I enjoy my seeker 'cause the skills are pwetty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Irisbelle - Sanctuary
    Irisbelle - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I love my seeker because is... b:chuckle
  • RubyRux - Lost City
    RubyRux - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    SEEKER IS AWESOME b:victoryb:byeb:laugh
  • Marver - Harshlands
    Marver - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Seeker is ok, interesting character but i don't understand one thing. PWE creates a fun and tricky character to play and then they put Vortex in skill list. This skill is soooo wrong. b:dirty
  • Dinandel - Dreamweaver
    Dinandel - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Quid Pro Quo
  • YFFI - Dreamweaver
    YFFI - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hey if all seekers can use is swords there should be a class of swords for only seeker no bm no barb no veno no other clac can use but seeker
  • Blaydewind - Raging Tide
    Blaydewind - Raging Tide Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Seekers are pretty much a compilation of some features I like when it comes to choosing a character:

-uses sword/blade weapons (influenced by Final Fantasy games)
    -debuffs
    -can support squad damage
    -able to withstand heavy hits
    -has some awesome AoE (flashy-looking, too)
    -skill-based, sometimes involving skill chains (gives it a slight fighting game feel)
    -teleportation is a bonus :P (I love incorporating this into skill chains)
    -can adapt to distance while in combat (hated chasing mobs on bm and barb....)
    -can stun, freeze, and seal (my favorite mix of debuffs)
    -self purification is another bonus (quid pro quo)

When I have to urge to log on and kill some monsters, this is the class that gets the job done for me. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Henacy - Lost City
    Henacy - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I absolutely LOVE my seek! b:pleased

I have a 101 BM with +10 NV claws and it has bored me to death. I die quicker than any class and my gears are pretty good! Also, all they seem to do is fist now a days. Run in, fist, die to r9 mage, run back out, fist some more, die to r9 sin.

So then I rolled a sin, which is 101 sage with all sage skills. I pretty much hate it now, especially on my server. WAY.TOO.MANY.SINS! Seriously, about 75% of our server is filled with fricken invisible sins. I hate it. I got sick of following the crowd so I decided to try out the new class.

I use all my BM's gears on my seek and it's amazing! 9.2k unbuffed 24 atk and 48 def. I can take hits like a beast, I hit like a truck! (23% crit is pretty sick) It's like all the classes rolled into one. I haven't felt more at home until I got my seek. b:laugh

Also, I can finally put all those damn sins in place. EDGED BLUR FTW!b:victory
  • Morghast - Dreamweaver
    Morghast - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Because I'm not a twitcher.